Status, Female gaze and more

This is a mistake I see in the famous "female gaze" or also called "men written by a woman" these guys of the female gaze are attractive not because they look like feminine men, but because they are of high status, i.e. they are famous.

Characters such as Timothée Chalamet, the Chinese from BTS, Mr. Darcy, Sergi Cabrer, Loki from the movie Thor, Evan Peters, Ryan Gosling from the movie Barbie, etc.

800px-Timoth%C3%A9e_Chalamet_2017_Berlinale.jpg

6OMB3X5XNVG33ETXUYODISD3F4.jpg
que-es-de-la-vida-de-matthew-macfadyen-el-hombre-que-siempre-sera-mr-darcy-1513275.jpg

07a962938fe73bfe63ea876c7823336c.jpg

Often all these characters are lumped into the category of the "female gaze" and lovers of appearances tend to believe, following a linear logic, that these guys are attractive because of how they look... And not for what they are... High status characters.

The Phenomenon Fan

Women are sexually attracted to their idols mainly for two reasons:

One is Preselection and the other is Social Value (status).

Female attraction is highly social: what she likes is strongly influenced by what other women seem to like.

One definition of status is: the degree to which you are recognized and sought after within a community. Hence, one cannot speak of the Social Value of a person in the abstract, but only within a particular community.

"Requested" we understand it in the sense of "receiving attention."

In our world, in our society, The ultimate expression of Status or Social Value is fame.

"Women seem to have solved the adaptive problem of acquiring resources in part by preferring high status men."

Good looks as a signpost

Common sense leads me to think that someone who is pretty, because they are physically attractive, is so because they are healthy and someone who is healthy is generally so because they are of high status.

Which there is a probability that this is exactly the case.

The higher in the dominance hierarchy you are, the less stress you experience, the higher your dopamine levels are (and the more receptors you have) this feeds back into testosterone for example, testosterone makes you gain muscle giving you a fitter look and renew tissues faster. Being high in the pecking order unlocks high levels of testosterone (I got this from a book called "The Winning Effect" by Ian Robertson).

8bc08eda5917d83e9a49c7179dbf94cd.jpg

8a57dbc06e424d0cdfa620fdc82ac445.jpg

"It's all about appearance."

No, it's all about power. Health is a form of power. Health is shown to the outside world through your appearance. Low tolerance to CO2? - > small jaws and asymmetries - > ugly face. But health shows itself even more through personality. If you are inflamed and unhealthy, your gaba will be low, you will talk too much and feel anxious. A healthy individual with minimal inflammation will have high GABA (neurotransmitter) levels and tend to have more balanced emotions with a lot of confidence.

Appearances and personality act as markers of your status within the group.

le%C3%B3n-macho-con-un-d%C3%ADa-de-mal-pelo.jpg

To sum up my point: girls are looking for high status men, above anything else, the guys in the female gaze represent the type of high status guy with tendencies to make use of that status to protect and provide for them. These guys like Mr. Darcy, thimotee chalamet or Jungkook are attractive not because they look like women but because they have Fame, money, power and on top of that good genes. These guys are the perfect archetype to sum up what women want for a long term relationship.

So guys, don't try to look feminine, seek instead to optimize your HEALTH above all else.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, EggKing, MonoTBB and 5 others
correct

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB and bussi
Pre selection and social proof are real as fuck. Only a chadlite and above can get away with being friendless aspies, a HTN and below will be incel if he lacks any social proof!

Good thread really valid, such a shame that the first reply was an autistic nigger who is into hurricanes sexually.

• +1
Reactions: bussi
This is a mistake I see in the famous "female gaze" or also called "men written by a woman" these guys of the female gaze are attractive not because they look like feminine men, but because they are of high status, i.e. they are famous.

Characters such as Timothée Chalamet, the Chinese from BTS, Mr. Darcy, Sergi Cabrer, Loki from the movie Thor, Evan Peters, Ryan Gosling from the movie Barbie, etc.

800px-Timoth%C3%A9e_Chalamet_2017_Berlinale.jpg

6OMB3X5XNVG33ETXUYODISD3F4.jpg
que-es-de-la-vida-de-matthew-macfadyen-el-hombre-que-siempre-sera-mr-darcy-1513275.jpg

07a962938fe73bfe63ea876c7823336c.jpg

Often all these characters are lumped into the category of the "female gaze" and lovers of appearances tend to believe, following a linear logic, that these guys are attractive because of how they look... And not for what they are... High status characters.

The Phenomenon Fan

Women are sexually attracted to their idols mainly for two reasons:

One is Preselection and the other is Social Value (status).

Female attraction is highly social: what she likes is strongly influenced by what other women seem to like.

One definition of status is: the degree to which you are recognized and sought after within a community. Hence, one cannot speak of the Social Value of a person in the abstract, but only within a particular community.

"Requested" we understand it in the sense of "receiving attention."

In our world, in our society, The ultimate expression of Status or Social Value is fame.

"Women seem to have solved the adaptive problem of acquiring resources in part by preferring high status men."

Good looks as a signpost

Common sense leads me to think that someone who is pretty, because they are physically attractive, is so because they are healthy and someone who is healthy is generally so because they are of high status.

Which there is a probability that this is exactly the case.

The higher in the dominance hierarchy you are, the less stress you experience, the higher your dopamine levels are (and the more receptors you have) this feeds back into testosterone for example, testosterone makes you gain muscle giving you a fitter look and renew tissues faster. Being high in the pecking order unlocks high levels of testosterone (I got this from a book called "The Winning Effect" by Ian Robertson).

8bc08eda5917d83e9a49c7179dbf94cd.jpg

8a57dbc06e424d0cdfa620fdc82ac445.jpg

"It's all about appearance."

No, it's all about power. Health is a form of power. Health is shown to the outside world through your appearance. Low tolerance to CO2? - > small jaws and asymmetries - > ugly face. But health shows itself even more through personality. If you are inflamed and unhealthy, your gaba will be low, you will talk too much and feel anxious. A healthy individual with minimal inflammation will have high GABA (neurotransmitter) levels and tend to have more balanced emotions with a lot of confidence.

Appearances and personality act as markers of your status within the group.

le%C3%B3n-macho-con-un-d%C3%ADa-de-mal-pelo.jpg

To sum up my point: girls are looking for high status men, above anything else, the guys in the female gaze represent the type of high status guy with tendencies to make use of that status to protect and provide for them. These guys like Mr. Darcy, thimotee chalamet or Jungkook are attractive not because they look like women but because they have Fame, money, power and on top of that good genes. These guys are the perfect archetype to sum up what women want for a long term relationship.

So guys, don't try to look feminine, seek instead to optimize your HEALTH above all else.
Cope. Women are attracted to feminine men jfl. Th rest is correct

Cope and dnrd.

Tall, gl face, good eye area, good jawline, wide framed, dominant, maesthetic Chad wins.