[Motivation] Do you get mired/approached by females?

ratfucker22

ratfucker22

Rattenficker von Hameln
since you started on your looksmaxxing journey have you noticed that people especially femals raect differently to you? if so how?

tell your stories bros, let's motivate each other.

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
I get stares and smiles if I look back every time I'm in public.

Also

Reposting this from another thread:

Probably once every other shift I get flirted with. Bout a week ago had a group of 3 Stacies wave at me and say "yoohooo!"

I just ignored them and figured they were having to someone else, despite there being no one around me and them looking right at me. I walked right by them to put away some shit and they kept staring and saying "hey thereee boyyy" as I walked past. I didn't even look them at them. Coworker was watching and said they were hardcore checking me out as they walked away and looked disappointed that I didn't respond

E

ethnicel

39yr old + ethnic + bloated + smoker
Yea I get stares sometimes, even from some younger women. But I never approach because I know it's not going to lead anywhere, they will all run away as soon as they learn about my age. Agepill is brutal.

ratfucker22

ratfucker22

Rattenficker von Hameln
I get stares and smiles if I look back every time I'm in public.

Also

Reposting this from another thread:

Probably once every other shift I get flirted with. Bout a week ago had a group of 3 Stacies wave at me and say "yoohooo!"

I just ignored them and figured they were having to someone else, despite there being no one around me and them looking right at me. I walked right by them to put away some shit and they kept staring and saying "hey thereee boyyy" as I walked past. I didn't even look them at them. Coworker was watching and said they were hardcore checking me out as they walked away and looked disappointed that I didn't respond
oooover if you donT capitalize on those opportunities boyooooo!

Yea I get stares sometimes, even from some younger women. But I never approach because I know it's not going to lead anywhere, they will all run away as soon as they learn about my age. Agepill is brutal.
agepill is indeed brutal. im still relatively young and trying to SALVAGE the piece of shit life i was dealt. but if i made it to 30 as an incel it would be over and i would R O P E or do bettER hehe

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
oooover if you donT capitalize on those opportunities boyooooo!
im in a relationship boyo. I don't need to capitalize on some stupid whores when I have my girl at home

ratfucker22

ratfucker22

Rattenficker von Hameln
im in a relationship boyo. I don't need to capitalize on some stupid whores when I have my girl at home
then y are u in here? this is for incels trying to ascend, not for normie lookism fags. shoo shoo

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

[-={Imperitor of Intel《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]
then y are u in here? this is for incels trying to ascend, not for normie lookism fags. shoo shoo
Nah. Its for anyone trying to improve themselves. Besides, having a girlfriend doesnt mean your a 100% gigachad with 0% inhib, perfect routines and whatnot. Besides, hes the top poster and gives good advice to people like you. He ascended yes, but he was where you are now at one point and hes got experience. I'd take his advics bro

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Nah. Its for anyone trying to improve themselves. Besides, having a girlfriend doesnt mean your a 100% gigachad with 0% inhib, perfect routines and whatnot. Besides, hes the top poster and gives good advice to people like you. He ascended yes, but he was where you are now at one point and hes got experience. I'd take his advics bro
Thank you boyo. I'm glad this forum has both of us tbh. A lot of useless advice gets shilled, which is why I'm so active: to prevent people from spinning their wheels on advice or empty platitudes that won't work

ratfucker22

ratfucker22

Rattenficker von Hameln
Thank you boyo. I'm glad this forum has both of us tbh. A lot of useless advice gets shilled, which is why I'm so active: to prevent people from spinning their wheels on advice or empty platitudes that won't work
do u lift? whats the best incel routine to get big and look good? i want to start gymcelling since my community college has a gym right there and its rather cheap

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
do u lift? whats the best incel routine to get big and look good? i want to start gymcelling since my community college has a gym right there and its rather cheap
I do lift lol. I'll repost my advice from a previous thread

First off:
This basically shows you that even a poor fag can still have healthy meals planned.

Even if you disregard this, you can eat shitty take out and still lose weight with a caloric deficit or intermittent fasting (I have little knowledge of this though). Cardio is useless unless it's high intensity interval training to burn fat quick (such as sprints with rest). If you are looking to build muscle, you need good healthy food though.

as for the program, do greyskull LP and focus on strength training until you feel comfortable moving past that program. Once you get stronger and start losing weight and gaining muscle, go a workout focused on hypertrophy (high volume 5x12 sets with medium rest periods (2-3 mins in between sets)). Then every other week change major lifts like bench and squats etc to 5x5 to build strength. Track your routine and progress each time you lift either on phone or pencil and paper.

i can pm you my routine if you want it.

MISC)

as for supps: protein powder and creatine is all you need really. Fenugreek herb >500 mg if you want a natural test boost that will NOT fuck your body up in the long run. Stay away from roids.

most importantly is to give your body time to grow and transform. It takes time but be patient and stick to your routine

If you really wanna do roids, talk to @Intel.Imperitive

Personally I don't advocate for them, as I've never had a problem with gaining muscle but hey if you're a framecel or feel the need to looksmax very quickly, it's always an option

dontgoLAXb4UMAXx

dontgoLAXb4UMAXx

islandcel
I get stared at often but the staring alone doesn't matter much to me unless they try to get your attention\approach I consider it just a accidental eye lock on. Sometimes girls make it's obvious but you shouldn't always use it as a greenlight. Sometimes they are just staring at your flaws :lul:

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

First off:
This basically shows you that even a poor fag can still have healthy meals planned.

Even if you disregard this, you can eat shitty take out and still lose weight with a caloric deficit or intermittent fasting (I have little knowledge of this though). Cardio is useless unless it's high intensity interval training to burn fat quick (such as sprints with rest). If you are looking to build muscle, you need good healthy food though.

as for the program, do greyskull LP and focus on strength training until you feel comfortable moving past that program. Once you get stronger and start losing weight and gaining muscle, go a workout focused on hypertrophy (high volume 5x12 sets with medium rest periods (2-3 mins in between sets)). Then every other week change major lifts like bench and squats etc to 5x5 to build strength. Track your routine and progress each time you lift either on phone or pencil and paper.

MISC)

as for supps: protein powder and creatine is all you need really. Fenugreek herb >500 mg if you want a natural test boost that will NOT fuck your body up in the long run. Stay away from roids.

most importantly is to give your body time to grow and transform. It takes time but be patient and stick to your routine

Personally I don't advocate for them, as I've never had a problem with gaining muscle but hey if you're a framecel or feel the need to looksmax very quickly, it's always an option
High IQ post. Personally I do a push/pull/legs split. It works rather well. Also, can you PM me your workout routine too? I know mine isnt perfect. Thanks

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
High IQ post. Personally I do a push/pull/legs split. It works rather well. Also, can you PM me your workout routine too? I know mine isnt perfect. Thanks
Thanks bro

I'll just post my routine here. Ppl is really good for sure

Monday: Legs
• Barbell Squats 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Leg Press 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Calf Raises 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Leg Extensions 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Lying Leg Curls 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Stiff Leg Deadlifts 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Seated Calf Raises 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Finisher = Barbell Lunges 100 Reps

TUESDAY: BACK

• Weighted Pull-ups 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• BB rows 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Cable Rows 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Lat Pulldowns 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Finisher = DB Pullover 100 Reps

WEDNESDAY: CHEST

• Incline Barbell Bench Press 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Bench Press 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• DB Fly’s 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• DB Decline Press 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• DB Close Press 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Finisher = Cable Crossover 100 Reps

THURSDAY: SHOULDERS

• Military Shoulder Press 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• DB Lateral Raise 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Arnold DB Press 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• DB Front Raise 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Cable Rear Delt Flys 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• DB Shrugs 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Finisher = Upright Rows 100 Reps

FRIDAY: ARMS

• Barbell Curls 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Reverse Barbell Curls 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Close Grip Barbell Press 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• DB Hammer Curls 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Cable Tricep Extensions 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Lying DB skull crushers 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Body Weight Dips 5 sets
• Finisher = Lying Supinated DB Curls

And then I'll do a second arm day. My actual order of workouts isn't what's listed: arms, back, shoulders, arms, off day, chest, legs

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

Thanks bro

And then I'll do a second arm day. My actual order of workouts isn't what's listed: arms, back, shoulders, arms, off day, chest, legs
Do you take every set here to like failure? When I do my sets I aim for 8 reps. I use a weight were I cant do 9. Then I have to reduce the weight to make sure I fail at 8 again. Is this what you do? Because thats a lot of sets/day if you are!

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Do you take every set here to like failure? When I do my sets I aim for 8 reps. I use a weight were I cant do 9. Then I have to reduce the weight to make sure I fail at 8 again. Is this what you do? Because thats a lot of sets/day if you are!
That's a very important part of why stuff like ppl works, so that's really good. I do 12 with weight I can barely do 12 with, yes. I have really good muscular endurance from the sports I played in HS and basically just lay around most of the time after I lift so it works for me

Barry

Barry

Adept
I get more girls looking at me when I'm well groomed and wearing nice clothes and other expensive stuff (hi IncelTears, btw, this bit was for you)

The above is true.

But to go back to real talk blackpill stuff that you guys care about...

I get more stares when I'm wearing elevator shoes. I go from 5'9ish up to just under 6ft. Once I wore two sets of lifts but that was like walking on stilts and fucked up my ankles.

I get more stares when I wear (fake) gold chains and stuff.

and I get more stares when I walk around looking like a mean angry bastard as opposed to smiling at people.

Oh and fucking tons more attention when I wear contacts instead of my nerd glasses (maybe time to lasikmax but seriously don't want to burn my fucking eyes out)

Anguish

Anguish

I'm the most pathetic human being on earth
Lol no every female on earth ignores me

treedude

treedude

Grand Wizard
Lol they all say "how old is that guy", the age pill.

ratfucker22

ratfucker22

Rattenficker von Hameln
Thanks bro

thanks boi, areu ripped btw? i wanna make sure this works

I get more girls looking at me when I'm well groomed and wearing nice clothes and other expensive stuff (hi IncelTears, btw, this bit was for you)

The above is true.

But to go back to real talk blackpill stuff that you guys care about...

I get more stares when I'm wearing elevator shoes. I go from 5'9ish up to just under 6ft. Once I wore two sets of lifts but that was like walking on stilts and fucked up my ankles.

I get more stares when I wear (fake) gold chains and stuff.

and I get more stares when I walk around looking like a mean angry bastard as opposed to smiling at people.

Oh and fucking tons more attention when I wear contacts instead of my nerd glasses (maybe time to lasikmax but seriously don't want to burn my fucking eyes out)
are there lifts that i can put on normal shoes and look inconspicuous

Barry

Barry

Adept
are there lifts that i can put on normal shoes and look inconspicuous

If you wear boots it's fine. They need a high back though, up above your ankles

I'm going to get a tailor to make me some shoes that are more comfortable than the $5 lifts I'm wearing though

ratfucker22

ratfucker22

Rattenficker von Hameln
Yes I'm 6'2-3 180-185 lbs at 10-12% body fat. You can count my abs. I have a big frame too
its over im 5'10 and im 170. i can only bench 100 how much u bench senpai?
If you wear boots it's fine. They need a high back though, up above your ankles

I'm going to get a tailor to make me some shoes that are more comfortable than the $5 lifts I'm wearing though
isnt it autistic to wear boots?

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew

I bench 195 for 5, 225 1rep max. I have super long arms so bench is my worst lift by far

Also no boots are only autistic if you look like a bitch (numale)

Tony

Tony

Head of Doctors
I bench 195 for 5, 225 1rep max. I have super long arms so bench is my worst lift by far

Also no boots are only autistic if you look like a bitch (numale)
I have long arms as well. Do you mind telling me your age and how long you have been lifting

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
I have long arms as well. Do you mind telling me your age and how long you have been lifting
I've been lifting for 1.5 years seriously. I'm 18

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

Bro I can only ben 150 for 5 reps ? and thats on a GOOD day.

Tony

Tony

Head of Doctors
I've been lifting for 1.5 years seriously. I'm 18
Can you PM me pic of your body I am curious as you claim to have wide shoulder and small waist
im wondering how it looks
ofc if that doesn't bother you

Last edited:
ratfucker22

ratfucker22

Rattenficker von Hameln
Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

ratfucker22

ratfucker22

Rattenficker von Hameln
Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

ratfucker22

ratfucker22

Rattenficker von Hameln
Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

US. you? ive considered moving to a country where its legal for a few months
Ehhhh not really when you can just get them illegally. You wont get into too much shit if you get caught with them. The laws surrounding steroids is really relaxed. In the UK its legal to own them and posses them but illegal to sell them or manufacture them.

Anyways, you buy them online via a reputable website. @jefferson lives in the U.S. and does roids. He seems to have found a reliable source. PM him and ask if he'd be kind enough to share that with you. Also, before you purchase anything, run your cycle by me.

ratfucker22

ratfucker22

Rattenficker von Hameln
Ehhhh not really when you can just get them illegally. You wont get into too much shit if you get caught with them. The laws surrounding steroids is really relaxed. In the UK its legal to own them and posses them but illegal to sell them or manufacture them.

Anyways, you buy them online via a reputable website. @jefferson lives in the U.S. and does roids. He seems to have found a reliable source. PM him and ask if he'd be kind enough to share that with you. Also, before you purchase anything, run your cycle by me.
thanks brother you are the man

jefferson

jefferson

Zephir

thanks brother you are the man
nah boys I'm in canada sorry

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Can you PM me pic of your body I am curious as you claim to have wide shoulder and small waist
im wondering how it looks
ofc if that doesn't bother you
Sure bro. My shoulders are 21.5", waist is 11.5-12"

Ledgemund

Ledgemund

Physiognomist
This shit seems outlandish. I don't believe I've ever caught another person staring at me. However, I've never noticed another person checking another person out either - not even a man looking at a foid. Maybe I'm missing things due to ineptness at reading body language, or maybe I'm too nervous or insular to take note of things accurately.

Back when I hung around other people, I had a few tell me, fairly rarely, that some foid was eyeing me up. When I worked stocking groceries at night, I'd start about an hour before the store closed; a few of the guys I worked with would mention some slut checking me out within that period. I never saw any of this myself. I might have gotten flirted with a few times in the past few years, but I can't be sure; admittedly, the only time I tend to spend among other people is commuting by foot for maybe 30 minutes total during the day.

ratfucker22

ratfucker22

Rattenficker von Hameln
This shit seems outlandish. I don't believe I've ever caught another person staring at me. However, I've never noticed another person checking another person out either - not even a man looking at a foid. Maybe I'm missing things due to ineptness at reading body language, or maybe I'm too nervous or insular to take note of things accurately.

Back when I hung around other people, I had a few tell me, fairly rarely, that some foid was eyeing me up. When I worked stocking groceries at night, I'd start about an hour before the store closed; a few of the guys I worked with would mention some slut checking me out within that period. I never saw any of this myself. I might have gotten flirted with a few times in the past few years, but I can't be sure; admittedly, the only time I tend to spend among other people is commuting by foot for maybe 30 minutes total during the day.
then its not over brother. people have no need to tell you that, if they tell u its happening.

ratfucker22

ratfucker22

Rattenficker von Hameln
Thanks bro

What are the finishers? how many reps and sets dude? or waht i dk what do u do tel lme

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew

First off:

MISC)

What are the finishers? how many reps and sets dude? or waht i dk what do u do tel lme
Should have included it: 100 reps. I actually don't do those lol

ratfucker22

ratfucker22

Rattenficker von Hameln
L A C U N A

L A C U N A

Trainee

First off:

MISC)

- low quality grain fed meats with no good saturated fats
- 120g sugar "fruit" medley with preservatives (pretty much just candy)
- low quality cheapo chicken probably full of antibiotics
- super inflammatory refined grain bagels
- walnuts, the nuts with the worst pufa ratios
- processed low quality dairy spreads
- meme mayo that still has all the inflammatory soybean oils but just a lil olive lol
- lowfat cottage for retards (the full fat is the POINT of consuming cottage)
- lowfat shit quality milk
- factory farmed shitty eggs
- bananas (high carb high sugar top five worst fruits)

damn OP, this is insanely healthy

might as well be eating mcdonalds diet tbh

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

- low quality grain fed meats with no good saturated fats
- 120g sugar "fruit" medley with preservatives (pretty much just candy)
- low quality cheapo chicken probably full of antibiotics
- super inflammatory refined grain bagels
- walnuts, the nuts with the worst pufa ratios
- processed low quality dairy spreads
- meme mayo that still has all the inflammatory soybean oils but just a lil olive lol
- lowfat cottage for retards (the full fat is the POINT of consuming cottage)
- lowfat shit quality milk
- factory farmed shitty eggs
- bananas (high carb high sugar top five worst fruits)

damn OP, this is insanely healthy

might as well be eating mcdonalds diet tbh
Why you so salty man, its a really good post. You can absolutely bulk nicely on the diet @Nibba posted.

Not everyone can afford "Organic, Fair-trade, Free Range, 0 perservative & hand-picked Oranges from Wakanda blessed by the Holy rain gods of TEEHEEAWOKDA.

Average store bought groceries work fine for most people, you're just taking the piss mate.

L A C U N A

L A C U N A

Trainee
Why you so salty man, its a really good post. You can absolutely bulk nicely on the diet @Nibba posted.

Not everyone can afford "Organic, Fair-trade, Free Range, 0 perservative & hand-picked Oranges from Wakanda blessed by the Holy rain gods of TEEHEEAWOKDA.

Average store bought groceries work fine for most people, you're just taking the piss mate.
oranges are not healthy whatsoever and should be eaten extremely rarely, like other high carb fruits

if you cut out all the actual garbage from your diet you can definitely afford the essential grass fed organic

Armus1

Armus1

Trainee
since you started on your looksmaxxing journey have you noticed that people especially femals raect differently to you? if so how?

tell your stories bros, let's motivate each other.
Yea I get stares every now and then in public and haven also have gotten approached a few times

Gandy

Gandy

HQNP
oranges are not healthy whatsoever and should be eaten extremely rarely, like other high carb fruits

if you cut out all the actual garbage from your diet you can definitely afford the essential grass fed organic
While I don't agree with you that this site is shitty, I 100% agree unnecessary carbs and unclean meats screw with your body. Eat grass fed meat whenever possible, eat tons of organic vegetables, no need to eat high glycemic index things like oranges, kiwis etc. (yes they do have vitamins but this is just as bad as downing a ton of sugar down your throat).

I also don't eat wheat because it is inflammatory, it will make your skin reddish, it is an acne trigger and in the worst case can trigger celiac disease.

And cottage cheese is supposed to be a source of fats not just a box of protein. Low fat or zero fat cottage cheese makes no sense and tastes horrible

L A C U N A

L A C U N A

Trainee
While I don't agree with you that this site is shitty, I 100% agree unnecessary carbs and unclean meats screw with your body. Eat grass fed meat whenever possible, eat tons of organic vegetables, no need to eat high glycemic index things like oranges, kiwis etc. (yes they do have vitamins but this is just as bad as downing a ton of sugar down your throat).

I also don't eat wheat because it is inflammatory, it will make your skin reddish, it is an acne trigger and in the worst case can trigger celiac disease.

And cottage cheese is supposed to be a source of fats not just a box of protein. Low fat or zero fat cottage cheese makes no sense and tastes horrible
i just ate a bean and cheese wheat quesadilla with just 50g carbs and I already feel like shit lmao

I need to go food shopping

Felix97

Felix97

honestcel
I looksmaxxed like 3 points and the difference was very noticeable for me. Before I either got called ugly directly to the face by foids or they ghosted me. On street I could never get eye contact since they‘d look away in a microsecond.

After looksmaxxing I could feel how they started perceiving me as a potential partner. They started asking me random question about me and my life and gave compliments and shit. On street I get eye contact with almost every foid now. In the bus or in the gym I catch girls staring at my profile. Ugly foids get a little nervous in my presence, especially when I talk to them. They change their voice pitch and start talking too fast. Overall I’d say they‘re more interested and friendly.

About guys I noticed that they‘ll respect you more, but also blaspheme a lot behind your back. They listen to you when you talk and follow you around. They start copying your actions, decision making, hobbies and your clothing.

blackopstruecel

blackopstruecel

Fallen Angel
No, invisible as always

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

I looksmaxxed like 3 points and the difference was very noticeable for me. Before I either got called ugly directly to the face by foids or they ghosted me. On street I could never get eye contact since they‘d look away in a microsecond.

After looksmaxxing I could feel how they started perceiving me as a potential partner. They started asking me random question about me and my life and gave compliments and shit. On street I get eye contact with almost every foid now. In the bus or in the gym I catch girls staring at my profile. Ugly foids get a little nervous in my presence, especially when I talk to them. They change their voice pitch and start talking too fast. Overall I’d say they‘re more interested and friendly.

About guys I noticed that they‘ll respect you more, but also blaspheme a lot behind your back. They listen to you when you talk and follow you around. They start copying your actions, decision making, hobbies and your clothing.
Mad, im gonna do that too

C

Calvin Cunanan

Trainee
Thanks bro

No offence but this routine is absolute horse shit and won't do anything for a natural lifter other than make him ill and weak. Natural lifters cannot recover from this high volume workout, they should be doing full body workouts twice a week, doing 2-3 sets per bodypart twice a week and resting 3-4 mins between sets and doing about 14-16 sets per workout. The aim is to get stronger week to week by adding weight to the exercises, which should be compound exercises such as bench press, military press, barbell rows, pullups, stiff legged deadlifts and dumbbell raises for side and rear deltoids as well as just one set for the biceps and triceps per workout as they are thoroughly worked on chest and back exercises. Unless you are on steroids, for gods sake don;t do this long volume workout, you will get nowhere and spin your wheels week after week and actually get weaker due to over training.

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
No offence but this routine is absolute horse shit and won't do anything for a natural lifter other than make him ill and weak. Natural lifters cannot recover from this high volume workout, they should be doing full body workouts twice a week, doing 2-3 sets per bodypart twice a week and resting 3-4 mins between sets and doing about 14-16 sets per workout. The aim is to get stronger week to week by adding weight to the exercises, which should be compound exercises such as bench press, military press, barbell rows, pullups, stiff legged deadlifts and dumbbell raises for side and rear deltoids as well as just one set for the biceps and triceps per workout as they are thoroughly worked on chest and back exercises. Unless you are on steroids, for gods sake don;t do this long volume workout, you will get nowhere and spin your wheels week after week and actually get weaker due to over training.
Then explain how I gained 25 lbs on this routine in 3 months while keep at the same body fat as a Natty?

>There's only one way to work out dude

Fuck off

Spite

Spite

Apprentice
Then explain how I gained 25 lbs on this routine in 3 months while keep at the same body fat as a Natty
Well you didn't gain 25lbs of lean mass in 3 months natty lifting that's for sure.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Stat Maxxing Brahmacharyacel
No, I still get looks of utter disgust. Most femoids are visibly disturbed when they look at me.

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Spite

Spite

Apprentice
160→185. I did
And not even 1/3 of that is lean mass btw. You can inject all the shit in existence and you won't gain 25lbs of pure muscle in 3 months. You're lucky to gain something close to that in a year.

treedude

treedude

Grand Wizard
Everyone asks 'is he single' and giggles debating whether I'm handsome or not.

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

Everyone asks 'is he single' and giggles debating whether I'm handsome or not.
If they debating it, it means you're not ugly ugly at least. If you were, there would be no debate.

X

x69

?????? ????
My gym routine:
2-3 days a week.. the day I don't have sore muscles I'll go.

- Benchpress 6 reps , 4 sets
- Lat pulldown 3-4 reps.. sometimes 2 if I don't feel like doing 3
- Shrugs for traps
- Some shoulder stuff and sometimes back.

Maximum gymtime: 30-40 minutes

Nutrition:
- Not too much sugar
- No caffeine (lower cortisol)
- Not too much salt

Muscle is built easily and fat is lost easy also. I however want to gain fat (go to 14-15%) for lower cortisol benefits

satoshisacuck

satoshisacuck

HackER
Bro you watch anime, dont matter if you can bench 405 for reps cause you still gay. ????
The reason why I laughed and why you should be worried is because you are on roids, and you have such a bad bench.

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

The reason why I laughed and why you should be worried is because you are on roids, and you have such a bad bench.
Oh no thats my bench off roids lel. I never tried my bench lower then 12 reps because its bad for ur joints cause muscles grow faster than your bones.

And tbf, when I started in April/may, I was benching the bad, and a 5 kg plate on each side. So from 30Kgs for 5 reps to 70kg for 5 reps is a good increase tbhtbh.

Last edited:
Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
And not even 1/3 of that is lean mass btw. You can inject all the shit in existence and you won't gain 25lbs of pure muscle in 3 months. You're lucky to gain something close to that in a year.
Believe what you want I still look better than you

Spite

Spite

Apprentice
Believe what you want I still look better than you
Great argument lmfao. Low IQ broscientists like you shouldn't be out here giving lifting advice to anyone.

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

Great argument lmfao. Low IQ broscientists like you shouldn't be out here giving lifting advice to anyone.
Wtf lol. I've never seen you give any lifting advise to anyone here, let alone good lifting advice. Why do narcissist like you randomly pop up out of nowhere making your own problems, and then not providing a simple solution. If you cant, or "wont", provide better advise and challenge Nibba through debate like the high IQ person I'm sure you definately are then fuck off. Besides, Nibba usually tells other people not to fuck with broscience anyways, but to focus on scientific literature.

Spite

Spite

Apprentice
Wtf lol. I've never seen you give any lifting advise to anyone here, let alone good lifting advice. Why do narcissist like you randomly pop up out of nowhere making your own problems, and then not providing a simple solution. If you cant, or "wont", provide better advise and challenge Nibba through debate like the high IQ person I'm sure you definately are then fuck off. Besides, Nibba usually tells other people not to fuck with broscience anyways, but to focus on scientific literature.
Are you done sucking each other off yet? I don't give lifting advice because I don't give a shit about gymcelling, and there are youtube channels and entire forums dedicated to it. I called him out on his 25lbs lean mass gains after 3 months of natty lifting, which is physically impossible to achieve. I don't know what kinda advice he gives people, but after saying that stupid shit I assumed it's probably broscience. Also JFL @ calling me a narcissist with our self-proclaimed chad @Nibba over here :ROFLMAO:

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

Are you done sucking each other off yet? I don't give lifting advice because I don't give a shit about gymcelling, and there are youtube channels and entire forums dedicated to it. I called him out on his 25lbs lean mass gains after 3 months of natty lifting, which is physically impossible to achieve. I don't know what kinda advice he gives people, but after saying that stupid shit I assumed it's probably broscience. Also JFL @ calling me a narcissist with our self-proclaimed chad @Nibba over here :ROFLMAO:
Yh, 25lbs isnt possible natty. Rounded 23lbs to 25? Maybe he had estimated 3lbs lighter the before day, and 5lbs heavier the after day due to water weight, thats 15lbs. Maybe it was also more like 3.5 months. Its also impossible to gain LBM natty without fat too. And tbf, who doesnt exaggerate their gains?

C

Calvin Cunanan

Trainee
Then explain how I gained 25 lbs on this routine in 3 months while keep at the same body fat as a Natty?

>There's only one way to work out dude

Fuck off
Listen nibba you dick, this forum is not about berating each other and telling each other to fuck off just because their opinion differs from yours. No one has the 100% optimal answer for anything, so the aim is for our minds to all join together to seek out the truth as close to 100% as possible, using logic and science and cross referencing our theories with one another. The routine you are on would be good for a steroid user, not a natty, and NO ONE can gain 25 pounds of lean muscle in 3 months without being on gear, that's a fact that does not need to discussed. Spite said himself you cannot gain that much muscle in 3 months. So you're either lying, or you are on steroids, or the weight you gained was not all muscle, but a large percentage was fat, and the rest of the weight gain fluid and glycogen retention from your insane volume, and not actual muscle tissue, and would be quickly/easily lost as soon as training is ceased, unlike real muscle tissue which stays for quite a while even when stopping training temporarily. How the fuck can you go heavy on each set when you are doing 25 to 30 sets per muscle group, YOU CAN'T, as you have to massively pace yourself to be able to get through the HUGE amount of sets, so strength cannot be gained, just a drained, over trained individual with no energy/reserves left. I have logically explained my case, and have gained a REALISTIC 12 pounds over 6 months with my 2-4 sets per bodypart twice a week in full body workouts and progressive resistance. You are not a front page of FLEX bodybuilder, so the workouts they follow are NOT for you, please have the intelligence to understand my reasoning, as it is thorough, well thought out and tried and tested upon myself with good results.
160→185. I did
Send some photos of yourself by the way Nibba, just out of pure curiosity, cheers.

satoshisacuck

satoshisacuck

HackER
Listen nibba you dick, this forum is not about berating each other and telling each other to fuck off just because their opinion differs from yours. No one has the 100% optimal answer for anything, so the aim is for our minds to all join together to seek out the truth as close to 100% as possible, using logic and science and cross referencing our theories with one another. The routine you are on would be good for a steroid user, not a natty, and NO ONE can gain 25 pounds of lean muscle in 3 months without being on gear, that's a fact that does not need to discussed. Spite said himself you cannot gain that much muscle in 3 months. So you're either lying, or you are on steroids, or the weight you gained was not all muscle, but a large percentage was fat, and the rest of the weight gain fluid and glycogen retention from your insane volume, and not actual muscle tissue, and would be quickly/easily lost as soon as training is ceased, unlike real muscle tissue which stays for quite a while even when stopping training temporarily. How the fuck can you go heavy on each set when you are doing 25 to 30 sets per muscle group, YOU CAN'T, as you have to massively pace yourself to be able to get through the HUGE amount of sets, so strength cannot be gained, just a drained, over trained individual with no energy/reserves left. I have logically explained my case, and have gained a REALISTIC 12 pounds over 6 months with my 2-4 sets per bodypart twice a week in full body workouts and progressive resistance. You are not a front page of FLEX bodybuilder, so the workouts they follow are NOT for you, please have the intelligence to understand my reasoning, as it is thorough, well thought out and tried and tested upon myself with good results.

Send some photos of yourself by the way Nibba, just out of pure curiosity, cheers.
Nigga, calm your ass down. The dude is like only 18, he probably mismeasured or has a shitty scale or something. Stop being so autistic about it.

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew

I mean I realize it isn't all muscle but the fact is that I have modified the workout routine to make it feasible for natties. I should have mentioned that. And I'm seeing great progress so I really don't understand why it matters that I'm doing something different from you. You keep saying that my results are bullshit but it isn't. I had visible and at 165 and I have visible abs still at 180-185. Congrats that you've made similar progress, but this routine is working for me so I really don't need anyone else telling me what to do. If you're getting adequate rest and sleep you will be fine
Nigga, calm your ass down. The dude is like only 18, he probably mismeasured or has a shitty scale or something. Stop being so autistic about it.
I did mismeasure. I was 165 now I am 180 some days 185 most like water weight for that 5 lbs

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

You're science is one point, and yh I will say 25lbs in 3 months isnt possible as a Natty. Even 10lbs is optimistic. But, maybe he made a mistake in calculating or something you never know. Also, so what if he claims 25lbs in 3 months? Not rlly a big deal, there are people claiming much larger transformations.

Me personally, I gained 17lbs of muscle and lost 3% body fat in a recomposition in 3 months.

(On 450 Test E and 350 NPP)

C

Calvin Cunanan

Trainee
haha its amusing you consider my post to be autistic, my dad even told me he suspects I'm autistic, hence the social problems i've experienced since the age of 13. If Nibba is 18, then that probably explains why he has still managed to make progress despite the obvious overtraining, as at that age you are so hormonal that virtually anything will put muscle on you, even not doing weights people still gain weight at that age as they are maturing from a boy into a man. He is young, so I hope for gods sake he eventually gets on the low volume, heavy weight approach instead of wasting his early twenties spinning his wheels with routines that will inevitably lead to illness down the road. Gaining strength over 6-8 reps on the heavy compound lifts is what gets you bigger, at least for nattys anyway, for steroid users, its a different matter entirely.
By the way lads, i'm impressed by your hasty responses, I like the enthusiasm regarding the topic of looksmaxxing, thats what I want to see more of, everyone in my north of england village are like the living dead, I can't speak to them about subjects such as this, they just switch off with that annoying look of vacancy in their eyes.

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

haha its amusing you consider my post to be autistic, my dad even told me he suspects I'm autistic, hence the social problems i've experienced since the age of 13. If Nibba is 18, then that probably explains why he has still managed to make progress despite the obvious overtraining, as at that age you are so hormonal that virtually anything will put muscle on you, even not doing weights people still gain weight at that age as they are maturing from a boy into a man. He is young, so I hope for gods sake he eventually gets on the low volume, heavy weight approach instead of wasting his early twenties spinning his wheels with routines that will inevitably lead to illness down the road. Gaining strength over 6-8 reps on the heavy compound lifts is what gets you bigger, at least for nattys anyway, for steroid users, its a different matter entirely.
By the way lads, i'm impressed by your hasty responses, I like the enthusiasm regarding the topic of looksmaxxing, thats what I want to see more of, everyone in my north of england village are like the living dead, I can't speak to them about subjects such as this, they just switch off with that annoying look of vacancy in their eyes.
Hey bro, I train with roids sometime. How should I train differently when im on roids vs off roids? Thanks broski hoeski

C

Calvin Cunanan

Trainee
Hey bro, I train with roids sometime. How should I train differently when im on roids vs off roids? Thanks broski hoeski
When on roids, the recovery is unbelievable, so you can increase the volume of sets you do for each muscle group. So as a natty you are best off doing about 3 sets per body part twice a week in full body workouts, whereas on roids you can up the volume and do around 12 to 15 sets per bodypart, in a split routine where you focus on 2 muscle groups per workout, and train 4 to 5 days a week as opposed to just 2 workouts when doing natty full body workouts. You want to get a heavy set of around 5 reps on the compound movements first when on roids, then go about doing 10 to 12 reps on each set there after, focusing on getting a pump and getting all the nutrients and oxygen to the muscles, with short rest periods of 60 to 90 seconds between sets. When a natty, you need 3 minutes between sets, so you can lift heavy, as gaining strength is the name of the game in getting jacked when a natty lifter, doing about 5 to 8 reps per set.

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

When on roids, the recovery is unbelievable, so you can increase the volume of sets you do for each muscle group. So as a natty you are best off doing about 3 sets per body part twice a week in full body workouts, whereas on roids you can up the volume and do around 12 to 15 sets per bodypart, in a split routine where you focus on 2 muscle groups per workout, and train 4 to 5 days a week as opposed to just 2 workouts when doing natty full body workouts. You want to get a heavy set of around 5 reps on the compound movements first when on roids, then go about doing 10 to 12 reps on each set there after, focusing on getting a pump and getting all the nutrients and oxygen to the muscles, with short rest periods of 60 to 90 seconds between sets. When a natty, you need 3 minutes between sets, so you can lift heavy, as gaining strength is the name of the game in getting jacked when a natty lifter, doing about 5 to 8 reps per set.
Here is my Push/Pull/Legs split.

Still working on the legs.

Push:
Incline BB press - (5 sets - 8 reps) X
BB Bench Press - (4 Sets, 8 Reps)
DB Flies - (3 sets - 8 reps) X

Wide Grip Dips - (3 Sets - 10 Reps) X
Narrow Grip Dips - (3 Sets - 10 reps)
Tricep Push Down - (3 Sets - 8 reps)

BB Military Press - (4 Sets - 8 Reps)
Front Raises - (4 Sets - 8 Reps)

Pull:

Pull Ups - (4 Sets - 8 Reps)
Chin Ups - (4 Sets - 8 Reps)
Lat Pulldown - (4 Sets - 8 Reps)
BB Curl - (4 Sets - 8 Reps)

BB Shrug - (4 Sets - 7 Reps)
Lateral Raises - (4 Sets - 8 Reps)
Rear delt flies - (4 sets - 8 reps)

Ab Crunch - (3 sets - 8 Reps)

*Thats only when im on roids)

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
haha its amusing you consider my post to be autistic, my dad even told me he suspects I'm autistic, hence the social problems i've experienced since the age of 13.
stopped reading right there. gave me a good laugh

中原岬

888 Oriental Hollywood Star Dance Gold Song Chines
how do you tell the difference between a mire and normal politeness?

R

randomguy1235

Trainee
how do you tell the difference between a mire and normal politeness?
Females, especially Western ones, are very overt when flirting or giving IOIs to attractive males. Unless you're autistic, you WILL know if she's into you or not. I prefer to err on the side of caution and just assume foids are being nice.

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

Females, especially Western ones, are very overt when flirting or giving IOIs to attractive males. Unless you're autistic, you WILL know if she's into you or not. I prefer to err on the side of caution and just assume foids are being nice.
I try always not to expect something ya know? Cause then if they dont like me I dont have expectations to lower

C

Calvin Cunanan

Trainee
stopped reading right there. gave me a good laugh
Nibba, i'll go easy on you as you are young, and at your age I was outrageous, so I won't be too harsh. But trying to reduce the validity of my statements by saying you 'had a good laugh' and found no reason to continue reading just because I maybe possibly autistic is again displaying a very berating attitude which I stated previously is not what this forum should be about. Its about supporting one another with nuggets of golden info so we can all ascend to a level we have never reached. I might be autistic, but ask yourself this, if your life depended on it, how high would you say my IQ is? Because I can assure you, i'm in the top 1% of the population when it comes to intelligence, and my autism, although never diagnosed, makes me extremely meticulous and highly attentive to detail, in regards to subjects such as looksmaxxing. I am thorough, and leave no stone unturned in my pursuit of excellence. So I would suggest you take on board what I have to say, because believe me, the contributions I make, if you apply them in your everyday existence, will propel you to a level you have never previously experienced. Now lets stop the childish degrading comments and lets get focused on the topic of importance, which is ascending our looks by sharing each others tips, tricks and experiences.

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Nibba, i'll go easy on you as you are young, and at your age I was outrageous, so I won't be too harsh. But trying to reduce the validity of my statements by saying you 'had a good laugh' and found no reason to continue reading just because I maybe possibly autistic is again displaying a very berating attitude which I stated previously is not what this forum should be about. Its about supporting one another with nuggets of golden info so we can all ascend to a level we have never reached. I might be autistic, but ask yourself this, if your life depended on it, how high would you say my IQ is? Because I can assure you, i'm in the top 1% of the population when it comes to intelligence, and my autism, although never diagnosed, makes me extremely meticulous and highly attentive to detail, in regards to subjects such as looksmaxxing. I am thorough, and leave no stone unturned in my pursuit of excellence. So I would suggest you take on board what I have to say, because believe me, the contributions I make, if you apply them in your everyday existence, will propel you to a level you have never previously experienced. Now lets stop the childish degrading comments and lets get focused on the topic of importance, which is ascending our looks by sharing each others tips, tricks and experiences.
Now THAT was epic! :soy:(y)

Upvoted!!!1!!!

ZyzzReincarnate

ZyzzReincarnate

Low-Inhib Autist
I got approached by a group of girls my age today (16-17) one of them asking for my snapchat and the others 'mirin lmfao. I'm not even that facially attractive just 6'2 with a good frame and some muscle on me.

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
I got approached by a group of girls my age today (16-17) one of them asking for my snapchat and the others 'mirin lmfao. I'm not even that facially attractive just 6'2 with a good frame and some muscle on me.
Gj bro. Were they hot

ZyzzReincarnate

ZyzzReincarnate

Low-Inhib Autist
Gj bro. Were they hot
i found them attractive but they werent like anything special
as long as im getting ‘mired by girls that id fuck, i dont rly care
BA962DD0-55B4-4775-98BA-E9D274ACC547.jpeg
rofl friend took a video of it

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
i found them attractive but they werent like anything special
as long as im getting ‘mired by girls that id fuck, i dont rly care
View attachment 479rofl friend took a video of it
Yeah you've got shoulders like me. Maybe broader idk. What's your bideltoid width mine is 21.5" across

Vanillestorms

Vanillestorms

Master
One particular story crosses my mind and if I had played it right I could have started to slay. But like any high inhib incel I had no previous experience so I bottled it. I had an ONS with a girl in my campus and a couple of days after I had to go to the campus administrator to get a key for a friend. She was this 22-23 tall, pretty & slim chick, a poor version of Gal Gadot. I got in her room and we were simply looking at each other, ocassionally talking. I got closer to her and she rested my head against her chest so I started to touch her boobs and she didn’t reject that so after that I french kissed her and I could tell you she was getting wet. But I stopped and I fucking left lmao. A day or two after, she asked me if I’m home and she wanted to come over my place but I was working so nothing came out of it eventually.

I also got one more story of a girl legit checking me out if anyone wants to hear.

Last edited:
ZyzzReincarnate

ZyzzReincarnate

Low-Inhib Autist
Yeah you've got shoulders like me. Maybe broader idk. What's your bideltoid width mine is 21.5" across
22.5 inches for me

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
X

x69

?????? ????
Jesus dude that's literally insane. That's at least 99.9%ile

Mirin

@Intel.Imperitive he's a Chad confirmed
Currychad never stood a chance. Even with his frame

ZyzzReincarnate

ZyzzReincarnate

Low-Inhib Autist
Jesus dude that's literally insane. That's at least 99.9%ile

Mirin

@Intel.Imperitive he's a Chad confirmed
my dad still framemogs me to hell and back lol.

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
my dad still framemogs me to hell and back lol.
He's a grown man lmao. It happens bro. My gf dad is 6'4 and huge frame and very intimidating for a pretty boy such as myself

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)