Do you identify yourself as an incel?

AncapFAG

AncapFAG

U.S.S umbrella corporation
personally no, I identify more as lazycel and weebcel, mentalcel even more so because anyway when I went to school at least I avoided stuttering even if I never returned the greeting and spoke very little. More than anything else I miss the motivation to interact with normies and foids since for me they are all the same.

No i think i can get a girl in my country

No i dont.
The only reason i stay here now is to make sure @Nibba @Psychonaut and @dogtown behave basically.
It seems @Tony also needs treatment.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 611
I'm an attention seeking, fakecel, faggot cuck, according to some people here. :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and androidcel
The only reason i stay here now is to make sure @Nibba @Psychonaut and @dogtown behave basically.
YOU ARE SNOWED IN IF ANYTHING I HAVE TO COME RESCUE YOU TURBOCEL

No,I'm what u guys would call a "chad".

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, dogtown, Deleted member 176 and 4 others
I don't, and I am bound to the soul of another, for an eternity.

Last edited:
YOU ARE SNOWED IN IF ANYTHING I HAVE TO COME RESCUE YOU TURBOCEL
I let the snow pile grow so i have an excuse to ldar. Besides these sub zero temps arent nibba climate

I let the snow pile grow so i have an excuse to ldar. Besides these sub zero temps arent nibba climate
Listen u ogre I work outside in freezing conditions u know this ?

Listen u ogre I work outside in freezing conditions u know this ?
Fairly sure you urinate profusley to increase the temperature of your surroundings so i it dosent count

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Nibba
Fairly sure you urinate profusley to increase the temperature of your surroundings so i it dosent count
I have my piss corner cuz I'm too lazy to go inside

I have my piss corner cuz I'm too lazy to go inside
1 mwBdIQYV3WWkk0MBKjgWDg

Is this how your room looks
yeah aight

I actually had piss bottles in my basement for several weeks at a time the summer btwen Junior and senior year of HS
Did you browse dank memes at basement too?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
temporarycel before complete looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701
I actually had piss bottles in my basement for several weeks at a time the summer btwen Junior and senior year of HS
Where did it all go wrong? You used to be such a basedboy look at you now

No played Vidya and just rotted all day

@TurboAutist45 u should see my room.......
Thats what i do now. I just play pc games and lift and i dont enjoy either anymore

Thats what i do now. I just play pc games and lift and i dont enjoy either anymore
Go to school u fucking ogre REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE that's the only thing that saves me plus gf

Go to school u fucking ogre REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE that's the only thing that saves me plus gf
I do go to uni but everyone in my class are bigger npcs than me :ogre:

Yes bro.

• +1
Reactions: Autist
VOLCEL LEGION

No I just attract sub 4 foids.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
below psl 5 doesnt count, so yes

Why do you have problems relating to people tbh?
You don't? The insects scurring on this world are all the same. They're all clones of each other, with no personality to differentiate themselves from one another. I am a unique mind, and I dont relate to the sheep.

Why do you have problems relating to people tbh?
I dont know, if i knew i would fix it. Its not a majory problem i just kinda feel Invisible often

You don't? The insects scurring on this world are all the same. They're all clones of each other, with no personality to differentiate themselves from one another. I am a unique mind, and I dont relate to the sheep.
Well yeah but they're beyond easy to immitate to fit in. I'm asking him cuz he seems to be the most NT person here just addicted to Vidya.

• +1
Well yeah but they're beyond easy to immitate to fit in. I'm asking him cuz he seems to be the most NT person here just addicted to Vidya.
Fair enough, and yes he does seem very NT. Posting normie dog and cat memes all the time, I suspect an autism larp.

Fair enough, and yes he does seem very NT. Posting normie dog and cat memes all the time, I suspect an autism larp.
I mean he rots hard all day. On snap he never sends me a pic that is outside his house

• +1
@TurboAutist45 u just addicted to games. Stop playing them bro
Screenshot 20190128 162316

Ive heard that countless times its because gaming (which i dont do that much tbh) , lifting and going to uni is literally the only 3 things i do