Do you like your friends?

D

Deleted member 29690

Iron
I hate alot of them and I only hang with them so I don't get bored and lonely but some of them are genuinely enjoyable people. Sadly though none of them are blackpilled so I can never say what I really think because it's not nt and I end up having boring normie conversations.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
becoming blackpilled made me incompatible w most normies. Before i somewhat liked having friends.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Deleted member 29690
if you hate them they're not your friends

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, Nick.Harte and Deleted member 29690
I really don’t tbh, i only enjoy hanging out with my siblings

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Deleted member 29690
I really want to fuck them over so bad but if I do that then I won’t have anyone to hang out with at school. I hate them because they treat me like shit

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
I have no friends. Only acquaintances that I can't even connect with. I'm too boring for them.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
i cut off my friend group a year ago and now i got like 2-3 friends. i talk about the blackpill sometimes, i try to explain it too, but they just look at me weird and say nah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29690
I really want to fuck them over so bad but if I do that then I won’t have anyone to hang out with at school. I hate them because they treat me like shit
Same. The people I know keep asking me about my fucking height despite me being a fucking manlet. They also put me down sometimes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29690