Do you need to go hard on roids for bodies like this?

Reformed

Reformed

PCT for like a month now. Never had ED
35B88BD7 D58B 436A A14B 3C741C802959

I used mirror selfies bc they can’t be frauded that hard and also can easily compare yourself too. Obv Loox blasted a lot but idk what David did, maybe a SARM. I dont really know, how much effort and compounds do u need to get these bodies? Btw I have the same clavicles and shit so the genetics is there.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: reaper2 and esoterik
is that loox?

• +1
Reactions: distance decay and Reformed
fuck yeh dude, loox is a walking pharmacy. David laid is also not natural, u gotta realize tho if you want to look like David laid, u will look DYEL af in normal clothes, you’ll only look aesthetic when your shirtless

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Glacier, Kristin, Kasanova and 4 others
fuck yeh dude, loox is a walking pharmacy. David laid is also not natural, u gotta realize tho if you want to look like David laid, u will look DYEL af in normal clothes, you’ll only look aesthetic when your shirtless
How many compounds do I need tho. I don’t wanna do a small cycle and come out mid

Gale maze
No tbh, irl it’s way different. Foids will say they don’t like muscle, but irl they will literally grope u. Also good to be intimidating against other guys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Polish Chincel
>asks if he needs roids for this physique
>the physique in question is a dude roided to narnia with -30 years off his lifespan

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung, highT, coisbhai and 5 others
How many compounds do I need tho. I don’t wanna do a small cycle and come out mid
Honestly can’t tell unless u send a pic. Ur saying the genetics are their but I highly doubt it, how long have u been training for?

>asks if he needs roids for this physique
>the physique in question is a dude roided to narnia with -30 years off his lifespan
What about David?

Laid is fraudmaxed and looks is a faggot lookin mf

Honestly can’t tell unless u send a pic. Ur saying the genetics are their but I highly doubt it, how long have u been training for?
955A045F 071B 4360 8B6B CCAE104F7E30

I actually did take a pic I completely forgot lel. This is me couple days ago, only 1 bulk in my life time

i could look like those two faggots in two months natty

i could look like those two faggots in two months natty
I already do almost with one shitty bulk. I just need to make my first roid cycle count tho

I used mirror selfies bc they can’t be frauded that hard
mirror selfies are the most frauded and least reliable of anything.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Glacier and Reformed
Loox looks like shit for permablasting and I'm disappointed that you compared him to laid. Oldmate Loox is a g but I have to say that to start off.

I see you asking questions about PEDs both on threads and in DMs and I have to tell you this path is not going to be productive.

Please please please don't ask for PED advice on here, you will get poor advice both from a health and a performance perspective.
Read the reddit steroids FAQ front to back, try to pirate/buy the enhancedinfo PDF, and then religiously watch Vigorous Steve for a year.

I'm hungry so lemme speedrun some spam to help u out fren.

. No cookie cutter exists, everyone will react differently and some will react severely. You must be prepared with the initiative and resources to detect and counter anything that may come up. That goes beyond blood tests to mean imaging. While you can think you're fine, damage can manifest without any surface or blood level indications. Think liver abnormalities, LVH, plaque etc.

. Only autists should cycle. If you're not special interesting this shid you're gonna fuck up. It's self gatekeeping and that's great. Do the research, do not ask some random retard for info as they are most likely just as retarded as you.

. Coming off you will most likely lose 80% of your gains, and then slowly rebuild most of those over the next 6 months. To avoid this, TRT if you are legitimately hypogonadal which you are probably not, or run HCG concurrently with the cycle. Enhancedinfo and vigorous steve talk about this. Cannot stress HCG enough as 90% of the retards ignore this.

. Blood pressure is key. This will drive most of the long term damage build up. Buy a blood pressure cuff and be proactive with supplements, cardio, diet and maybe even statins. That's where having a good doctor and being honest helps. And if your parents still control your life and you have to work with them to organise an appointment its joever for you, if this is you drop the fucking gear thought already jesus christ.

. HoW MaNy CoMpoUndS, what cycle is loox on ???? BRUTHERRR.. It's not like a cheatcode where if you plug the exact one in you'll get it. Go watch some vigorous steve and design your own cycle for your needs, preferences and situation. That being said please god avoid orals and just run like 400 test. If I um if i did do peds which obviously I uhh do not because I am animal I would theoretically use DHT based compounds to offset aromatisation and reduce the need for AIs because they are toxic but I don't do that and for you you should stick to just t as that's too complicated for your brainlet ass asking looksmax dot org for cycle advice.

Good luck please don't hurt yourself I dont think you need gear.

Animal out.

• +1
Reactions: Glacier, blackckatt, Wallenberg and 4 others
who's david?
Laid
mirror selfies are the most frauded and least reliable of anything.
Tbh no, theyre also easy to be compared to yourself bc ur staring at a mirror yourself when u look irl
Loox looks like shit for permablasting and I'm disappointed that you compared him to laid. Oldmate Loox is a g but I have to say that to start off.

I see you asking questions about PEDs both on threads and in DMs and I have to tell you this path is not going to be productive.

Please please please don't ask for PED advice on here, you will get poor advice both from a health and a performance perspective.
Read the reddit steroids FAQ front to back, try to pirate/buy the enhancedinfo PDF, and then religiously watch Vigorous Steve for a year.

I'm hungry so lemme speedrun some spam to help u out fren.

. No cookie cutter exists, everyone will react differently and some will react severely. You must be prepared with the initiative and resources to detect and counter anything that may come up. That goes beyond blood tests to mean imaging. While you can think you're fine, damage can manifest without any surface or blood level indications. Think liver abnormalities, LVH, plaque etc.

. Only autists should cycle. If you're not special interesting this shid you're gonna fuck up. It's self gatekeeping and that's great. Do the research, do not ask some random retard for info as they are most likely just as retarded as you.

. Coming off you will most likely lose 80% of your gains, and then slowly rebuild most of those over the next 6 months. To avoid this, TRT if you are legitimately hypogonadal which you are probably not, or run HCG concurrently with the cycle. Enhancedinfo and vigorous steve talk about this. Cannot stress HCG enough as 90% of the retards ignore this.

. Blood pressure is key. This will drive most of the long term damage build up. Buy a blood pressure cuff and be proactive with supplements, cardio, diet and maybe even statins. That's where having a good doctor and being honest helps. And if your parents still control your life and you have to work with them to organise an appointment its joever for you, if this is you drop the fucking gear thought already jesus christ.

. HoW MaNy CoMpoUndS, what cycle is loox on ???? BRUTHERRR.. It's not like a cheatcode where if you plug the exact one in you'll get it. Go watch some vigorous steve and design your own cycle for your needs, preferences and situation. That being said please god avoid orals and just run like 400 test. If I um if i did do peds which obviously I uhh do not because I am animal I would theoretically use DHT based compounds to offset aromatisation and reduce the need for AIs because they are toxic but I don't do that and for you you should stick to just t as that's too complicated for your brainlet ass asking looksmax dot org for cycle advice.

Good luck please don't hurt yourself I dont think you need gear.

Animal out.
Thanks for the high effort response. But yeah I’ve talked about just a Test E, AI and HCG cycle before. All I wanna do is gain a bit more muscle since I wanna stay lean forever. So I’m not trynna blast the whole pharmacy to look like Sam sulek or smth.

• +1
Reactions: Animal
Laid

Tbh no, theyre also easy to be compared to yourself bc ur staring at a mirror yourself when u look irl

Thanks for the high effort response. But yeah I’ve talked about just a Test E, AI and HCG cycle before. All I wanna do is gain a bit more muscle since I wanna stay lean forever. So I’m not trynna blast the whole pharmacy to look like Sam sulek or smth.
Smart kid. Sorry for going so hard on you, I just feel strongly about it because a lot of people are being misinformed and unknowingly hurting themselves because people on the internet talk with a lot of authority and convince them they're doing the right thing. I see myself in people like you and want to make sure I can help you avoid at least some of the mistakes I made.

Validate anything you read with extra sources, workshop concepts, and build a roster of genuine high quality sources of knowledge. You've got this I trust that you will do your research.

I must warn you though, be very intentional with your recovery plan and set yourself some hard rules. I will set the first one for you, no orals. This will make sure you are safe from the very real potential of "just one cycle" turning into a lifelong cope.

• +1
Reactions: redfacccee and Reformed
doesn't work like that, the mirrors in the gym are tilted forward at an angle to make you feel better about yourself, it exaggerates your taper and makes your shoulders look wider.

if it was easier to fraud without the mirror nobody would be taking pictures in the mirror.

• +1
Reactions: its_over, redfacccee, Polish Chincel and 1 other person
View attachment 2646273View attachment 2646274

I used mirror selfies bc they can’t be frauded that hard and also can easily compare yourself too. Obv Loox blasted a lot but idk what David did, maybe a SARM. I dont really know, how much effort and compounds do u need to get these bodies? Btw I have the same clavicles and shit so the genetics is there.
@Animal made some very good points. the just one cycle thing is very real. the effect of the steroids largely depends on your own body's response. obviously don't take steroids if you're just going to stay at home without working out.

if i were you i'd start off slow for these reasons: if you have limited knowledge about the training and diet styles that work best for your body. if you are unaware of how your body responds to drugs in terms of your health, side effects, psychological effects, and benefits. if you are uncertain about how your body responds to different types of drugs when taken together. additionally, if you do not have a clear understanding of how much you can achieve with minimal drug use.

if you hop on do your research. only do one compound at a time, and most importantly accurately log your workouts, how you feel, and get blood tests, at least once or twice a year. from my experience, i wanted everything as soon as possible, going from a person who doesn't train to pinning, i gained 20kg going from 60kg to 80kg in my first year and then i gained another 15kg my second year and this year it was about 10.

• +1
Reactions: Reformed and Animal
@Animal made some very good points. the just one cycle thing is very real. the effect of the steroids largely depends on your own body's response. obviously don't take steroids if you're just going to stay at home without working out.

if i were you i'd start off slow for these reasons: if you have limited knowledge about the training and diet styles that work best for your body. if you are unaware of how your body responds to drugs in terms of your health, side effects, psychological effects, and benefits. if you are uncertain about how your body responds to different types of drugs when taken together. additionally, if you do not have a clear understanding of how much you can achieve with minimal drug use.

if you hop on do your research. only do one compound at a time, and most importantly accurately log your workouts, how you feel, and get blood tests, at least once or twice a year. from my experience, i wanted everything as soon as possible, going from a person who doesn't train to pinning, i gained 20kg going from 60kg to 80kg in my first year and then i gained another 15kg my second year and this year it was about 10.
Fantastic advice

View attachment 2646273View attachment 2646274

First one yes second one no. You need 99% muscle building genes.

I actually did take a pic I completely forgot lel. This is me couple days ago, only 1 bulk in my life time
You know you have to eat carbs and not your high fat bullshit to be like them

The amount of roids you need depends on how fast you want to achieve this physique

hard to swallow pill, no amount of gear would help you achieve that physique, why? because they have perfect proportions, insertions etc. Even if you have the same amount of muscles and the same bf you would look way worse anyway (at least you're not top 0.1%)

What did you take?

Smart kid. Sorry for going so hard on you, I just feel strongly about it because a lot of people are being misinformed and unknowingly hurting themselves because people on the internet talk with a lot of authority and convince them they're doing the right thing. I see myself in people like you and want to make sure I can help you avoid at least some of the mistakes I made.

Validate anything you read with extra sources, workshop concepts, and build a roster of genuine high quality sources of knowledge. You've got this I trust that you will do your research.

I must warn you though, be very intentional with your recovery plan and set yourself some hard rules. I will set the first one for you, no orals. This will make sure you are safe from the very real potential of "just one cycle" turning into a lifelong cope.
Why do you think you're more likely to do more cycles if you take orals?

What did you take?
500mg test, then i tried high tren low test which completely bloated me, also tried test with anavar and dbol, orals just give me the most ridiculous pumps to the point the shin pump from walking is extremely painful. second year just test. 2023, deca, test anadrol. minimal AI usage, blood work every 6 months even though i felt normal anyway.

You know they got a small dick

500mg test, then i tried high tren low test which completely bloated me, also tried test with anavar and dbol, orals just give me the most ridiculous pumps to the point the shin pump from walking is extremely painful. second year just test. 2023, deca, test anadrol. minimal AI usage, blood work every 6 months even though i felt normal anyway.
Dbol have amazing gains and it's the only steroid I tried that you could literally feel it buzzing around you about 30 mins after popping a pill. But it gave me gyno and she'd my hair so I had to leave it

I'm going to do moderate deca probably 250mg with low dose masteron for sexual functioning, even the smallest amount of test gives me gyno these days, masteron should be enough so I can still function sexually and it will stop any potential gyno from the deca, I also like how masteron makes you look if you stay lean enough

• +1
Reactions: redfacccee
You know you have to eat carbs and not your high fat bullshit to be like them
High fat is good if ur natty brah. But yeah I won’t need fats when I start a cycle which I will btw

High fat is good if ur natty brah. But yeah I won’t need fats when I start a cycle which I will btw
no it’s not, moderate fat is ok because you need fat only for hormones NOT energy

no it’s not, moderate fat is ok because you need fat only for hormones NOT energy
Well yes more fat = more testosterone. That’s how I reached 1400 test NATTY on my peak bulk bc my macros were heavy on fats and protein (carnivore diet with a few cheat meals here and there)

You need to be on cycle.

Damn wish i had that body