Do you really think megadosing proteins could make you grow past puberty ?

Blackpilled1027

Blackpilled1027

Master
Im 19yo and 3 months, it's over ?

at least grow my clavicle ?

could make your liver grow for sure

I was a "pretty boy" that really looked like a girl up until I started taking mass gainer at 17, and started lifting hard, and I was in sports up to that point, wrestling. At 20, unfortunately, because I don't recommend it, I did my first test-e cycle. At that time, people thought I played football for the school, but I still had body dysmorphia.

My point is, while my dad unironically looks like the chad meme, I never looked like that up to 17. I was hardcore feminine looking boy, I had NO masculine features and I had a rather oval or pointy face, with pretty eyes. Because up to that point, I was legit anorexic, like you could see all the bones in my body etc, it was less bad at that point, but still anorexic . So I think I was a late bloomer, and in the time that I was still growing I think that cycle and that influx of max grew me out to now, I have a diamond like face shape but it's masculine in appearance, much better than how doomed I would have been with just the eyes I was coasting on. So maybe I did take after my dad and had a later puberty, or I was a late bloomer and test cycle and influx of calories carried me to safety.

Also, important, I was 5'8-5'9 when I was anorexic, I got up 5'11 and capped at 6'0 before my cycle. But, my dad comes from a big family of giants, he is 6'2+, my mom is 5'9. My dads side consist of nothing but cousins and nephews that are 6'2+. So I should have been taller than what I am, some poster suggested I should have been at least 6'3. So I know the anorexia fucked my height, but I was still growing out facially and frame wise when I got on the juice and the surplus of calories. I was really big at that time, still saw myself as small, but I say I was big due to the responses I was getting. I should have took measurements but they were high partly due to my BF% as well.

So framewise, due to the height stunting, I unironically feel like this:

eAmtGI3.jpg

I have a wide frame and long arms but the height doesn't match. Sometimes I have considered LL, but I'm slowly getting over my height dysmorphia.

But I mainly made this post to help any "ectomorph" guys or "pretty boys" that look too girly and feel weak. I'm not advising steroids, especially under 18 and without proper knowledge and sources, but I have to account for what likely prevented me from being capped. I say, keep test or get test as high as possible, and definitely lift, and eat a lot.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Blackpilled1027
Oh, and if you are in HS, the best sport, if you have never played sports, is wrestling. If you have a wrestling team, go sign up for that, you also get free and safe neck development, and it will change you. Just make sure to wear your headguards in practice so your ears don't get fucked.

Also, maybe some roidmax genius can inform on roid usage around 18-20. My main concern is with the stunting of growth, I don't think a basic test-e cycle is that bad on everything else, of course, for those prone to balding, you will accelerate that, I think there are ways to combat it.

• Love it
Reactions: Blackpilled1027