Do you think Andrew Tate is guilty?

FaceAboveAll

FaceAboveAll

Goondy awaits
Tate says he is innocent and that its a "matrix attack", which seems believable. A lot of people seem to disagree with him, but they are all just sheep following along from the perspective of the mainstream media and news.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: pig_face and GabachoCopium
Idc I want that monkey behind bars regardless

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 64493, pig_face, Deleted member 61895 and 8 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: strawberrymushroom, pig_face, PrinceofDarkness and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, geenk worg and try2beme
IMG 7668

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, The Grinch, pig_face and 12 others
na he did nothing wrong

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan, ascension and try2beme
He's just a human trafficer, not some political activist. And thats also the reason hes in jail - not because hes a political agitator against the current globo homo system.

He’s high cortisol butthurt bald redpiller

Everyone knows about the matrix and the elite but what the fuck are we gonna do about it this ain't no assassin's Creed

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Just kill the nigger mutt I cant take it anymore

• JFL
Reactions: pig_face, rand anon, aleksander and 1 other person
Shitalian , white nigger , red neck, faggot , retard , neet , ugly , subhuman
if u think tate is a rapist, even tho it's been proven he's not it's already over for u

• +1
GIe5B7GXoAIKPzU

Mogs every soylord in existence

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, pig_face, infini and 1 other person
if u think tate is a rapist, even tho it's been proven he's not it's already over for u
As I said faggot, idc if he is or isn’t (the proof he’s innocent can be easily disputed) I want that monkey behind bars

To everyone hating on him btw, you idiots don't realise that any man is in danger of being imprisoned now because women can "revoke" consent years down the line. He didn't traffic anyone, he just got his girlfriends to become webcam models. He's being detained because women can get any man they want imprisoned for any random reason. You silly fuckers need to understand that if it can happen to him, it can happen to you too.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and laaltin
As I said faggot, idc if he is or isn’t (the proof he’s innocent can be easily disputed) I want that monkey behind bars
why would u need proof for innocence? not everything can be proven inncoent just proven not gulity. Like with the video where he "beat up a women" and the girl said it was roleplay that won't always happen

why would u need proof for innocence? not everything can be proven inncoent just proven not gulity. Like with the video where he "beat up a women" and the girl said it was roleplay
They’re poor Eastern European whores, they can force them to do anything

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
bro i think u will wanna cooperate with the future leader of the med ethnostate
There will be no med ethno state. You’re getting Genocided by me faggot

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander
They’re poor Eastern European whores, they can force them to do anything
they can, but they can also be convinced easily without force

To everyone hating on him btw, you idiots don't realise that any man is in danger of being imprisoned now because women can "revoke" consent years down the line. He didn't traffic anyone, he just got his girlfriends to become webcam models. He's being detained because women can get any man they want imprisoned for any random reason. You silly fuckers need to understand that if it can happen to him, it can happen to you too.
bitches. Arrest photos mog and miring the new avi fuarl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: borismonster and ascension
they can, but they can also be convinced easily without force
No they can’t. Money talks. Anyway I’m not going back and forth with you. You’re beneath me.

No they can’t. Money talks. Anyway I’m not going back and forth with you. You’re beneath me.
money talks, so he offers her them money to be whores on a camera so whats the problem then? i think you just solved the equation

There will be no med ethno state. You’re getting Genocided by me faggot
but we want the same thing nigga i dont want anything to do with the north euros we can live in peace in seperate nations, the med ethnostate will be the neo roman empire btw

money talks, so he offers her them money to be whores on a camera so whats the problem then? i think you just solved the equation
Or he doesn’t let them leave. As I said redneck I DO NOT CARE IF HES INNOCENT OR NOT. I want that nigger behind bars.

Or he doesn’t let them leave. As I said redneck I DO NOT CARE IF HES INNOCENT OR NOT. I want that nigger behind bars.
a lot of things could've happened, even if he's freed he lost his clout so he won't have much internet presence

• +1
yeah but he's a redpillers and there's no worse crime then that on these forums

• +1
Reactions: ascension
but we want the same thing nigga i dont want anything to do with the north euros we can live in peace in seperate nations, the med ethnostate will be the neo Roman Empire
a lot of things could've happened, even if he's freed he lost his clout so he won't have much internet presence
I DONT CARE

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1

Jfl and it couldn't have been any sooner. All these allegations coming out when he reaches this level of fame and status.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and ascension
He’s guilty asf. I don’t doubt some of the accusations are born out of opportunity but the major sex trafficking stuff likely isn’t.

That being said I want him released and unbanned just because he’s a wild card that stirs up so much shit especially with lefties it’s entertaining.

• +1
He’s guilty asf. I don’t doubt some of the accusations are born out of opportunity but the major sex trafficking stuff likely isn’t.

That being said I want him released and unbanned just because he’s a wild card that stirs up so much shit especially with lefties it’s entertaining.

Jfl, he is a high net worth individual. They saw the opportunity to milk him dry.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and SubhumanCurrycel
Tate says he is innocent and that its a "matrix attack", which seems believable. A lot of people seem to disagree with him, but they are all just sheep following along from the perspective of the mainstream media and news.
Honestly I am not sure, a lot of evidence supporting this and a lot of evidence against it

Jfl, he is a high net worth individual. They saw the opportunity to milk him dry.
He’s pretty much admitted to doing certain things his accuser of mainly the cam girl stuff and entrapment it’s not all a hoax case.

He’s pretty much admitted to doing certain things his accuser of mainly the cam girl stuff and entrapment it’s not all a hoax case.
he admitted you can become a millionaire if you join hustlers university too but Im still in debt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and anthony111553
Yeah he did it and worse, it's true that a lot of bad people don't like the guy, but he's just a grifter. Shouldn't be taken seriously.

• +1
Reactions: Shycel
Yeah he did it and worse, it's true that a lot of bad people don't like the guy, but he's just a grifter. Shouldn't be taken seriously.
lmao "and worse" major cope u just don't like the guy

• +1
lmao "and worse" major cope u just don't like the guy
I consider taking advantage of men by ruining their lives via gambling, scam advice, etc to only be a few of the worse things he's done.

Pretending to convert to Islam because Islam was trendy was also pretty fucking cringe.

I get a lot of the girls he groomed/manipulated were mindbroken giga whores, but that doesn't excuse what he did, Tristan also is was known for manipulating virgin girls en masse, Andrew probably dabbled in the same thing, which is one of the most evil sins you can do.

• +1
Reactions: Shycel and SubhumanCurrycel
I consider taking advantage of men by ruining their lives via gambling, scam advice, etc to only be a few of the worse things he's done.

Pretending to convert to Islam because Islam was trendy was also pretty fucking cringe.

I get a lot of the girls he groomed/manipulated were mindbroken giga whores, but that doesn't excuse what he did, Tristan also is was known for manipulating virgin girls en masse, Andrew probably dabbled in the same thing, which is one of the most evil sins you can do.
sounds based

• +1