Do you think incels are the most mentally strong persons ?

MisantropeBoy

MisantropeBoy

Banned
Are they?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Nick.Harte and PointOfNoReturn
They got weak from the blackpill
It’s makes incels feels like worthless piece of shit who would never achieve anything in life.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, STAMPEDE and Nick.Harte
no most have severe brain fog and short attention spans, killing yourself takes more mental strenght than not and most wont do it despite it being the best option

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994, constant_while_6800, justinzayn and 3 others
no most have severe brain fog and short attention spans, killing yourself takes more mental strenght than not and most wont do it despite it being the best option
ER was very strong

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Splinter901, Nick.Harte and Deleted member 5815
Facts 💯 Incels make Navy Seals and Special Forces look like Infants

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19994, justinzayn and Pikabro
They got weak from the blackpill
It’s makes incels feels like worthless piece of shit who would never achieve anything in life.
Biggest lie made by normies ever. It's constant failure and poor decisions in childhood (who even makes good decisions in school) that makes incels. Actual incel losers usually have one or more of these issues:
1 - Came from a broken family and were abused or raped growing up
2 - Were incredibly socially maladjusted and lacked talents or hobbies
3 - Faced real malicious bullying not just negative feedback for being non-NT or some pranks here and there
4 - Some other fuck shit
Overcoming these is difficult compared to just living on autopilot like a normie. Just ldaring is definitely weak if you're just case 2 (me), but none of us have to right to speak on people who faced abuse and real trauma growing up unless we've been in that situation ourselves.

Blackpill is just water is wet echos

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 22553, Dr. Bludy and 4 others
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Confusing comment. Just say it: some people are simply talentless, AKA below-average IQ and/or sub-par/average motor skills.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
yes so long as i don't have to go outside.

Don't tell me... you're special.
I still am tbh. I'm trying to touch grass more often nowadays. Being an innocent green boy isn't fun especially when you're in your 20s

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994