Do you think Ronaldo is hated a lot more than messi because of looks?

R@m@

R@m@

Kraken
People tend to hate Ronaldo a lot more than messi, even his team mates dont support him as much while messi is the "little star"

This got me thinking Ronaldo is bigger and more good looking maybe people tend to assume he can take care of himself and doesnt need others, messi is smaller and looks more vulnerable and his teammates treat him better and support him more

Or Ronaldo is just arrogant, my point is if youre big and good looking people tend to hate you and think you can take everything without help of others

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24278, optimisticzoomer, Manletmachine and 1 other person
The hotter you are

Both the number of people who want you
And the number of people who are jealous of you

Will increase

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, Deleted member 24278, BrahminBoss and 7 others
He also isn't as good and has a rape accusation. The looks pill is that he has more IG followers.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, optimisticzoomer, ConfusedBolivian and 2 others
Nah. Messi just don't talk, he scores. Ronaldo always mumbling about his dedication and all that bullshit which makes him annoying. Messi win the season for his team, take the trophy, and shows up the next year. Ronaldo can't shut his mouth.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, optimisticzoomer, Deleted member 29167 and 4 others
Ronaldo also has that ''I don't need any of you'' type of vibe. You can tell Messi genuinely felt more at home with his team.

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
Messi looks more sympathetic

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and HitAndRun
30412.jpg
@vanillaicecream

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Ronaldo is much more conceited than Messi
He also has allegations and lost his humility overtime

Messi is a much cuter autistic individual

• +1
Ronaldo is more popular and better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Gargantuan
Simply Ronaldo played for RM and had fucking Mourinho aka the Special One as Coach
More ego there than top Chads tbh

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and Gargantuan
No, he just has bigger ego and behave like a faggot sometimes

• +1
my point is if youre big and good looking people tend to hate you and think you can take everything without help of others
since when? it's always short men who supposedly have napoleon syndrome of whatever

messi is less hated because he's more humble and better

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and optimisticzoomer
Messi is more relatable for low class subhumans, whil Ronaldo is good looking and high class, making him repulsive to some portion of goys, even though Ronaldo is more interesting and better guy than Messi is. I am for Ronaldo all the way, he is a real mogger.

FIFA Ballon dOr Gala 2015

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
i like messi because he's autistic like all of us

• +1
Reactions: goo25
Messi is better and Ronaldo is cockier. Neutral fans prefer Messi for these reasons. Most Indians prefer Ronaldo though

• +1
Ronaldo isn’t even top 10. He is the chico of football. Mayybbeee top 20

• +1
Yes, I was the most hated one by outsiders from my friend groups cause I mogged everyone

All about attitude

Users who are viewing this thread

Back