Do you think this place will go down in history?

Mr. President

Mr. President

Just do it brah
I mean the bodybuilders of the 80s would not have thought what they were doing would have made an entire culture that is mainstream. Do you think it is possible for a place like this. Im not sure but it could happen. Zyzz went huge, people now know what looksmaxxing even is. I would not be suprised

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and murdah
If the Blackpill truly went mainstream there would have to be something done. It’s far deeper than the redpill

• +1
Reactions: murdah
If the Blackpill truly went mainstream there would have to be something done. It’s far deeper than the redpill
people are always talking about dating and its problems, i would not say that people are to far off. maybe not .orgs version of it but their own is possible

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
No nobody care for anyone on.org and you will die unknown as pathetic benchod

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777
Imagine some normie finding this site and doing a "rabbit hole" video on it not impossible to happen tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: !MagicMan777, hardestmfintheroom and Mr. President
ill make it famous when my plan unfolds

• JFL
Imagine some normie finding this site and doing a "rabbit hole" video on it not impossible to happen tbh
I think Vox or Vogue would do it. They would spin it as an underground Incel conspiracy

• +1
no its autism.org for a reason

i hope gym culture( not people working out) shrinks again in the next decades or so
most annoying subculture

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and Deleted member 57122
i hope gym culture( not people working out) shrinks again in the next decades or so
most annoying subculture
I think zoomer gym culture is annoying especially on social media but old school BB was about abundance and a go-getter culture i can get behind

• +1
Bodybuilders in the 80s were already famous enough.

My uncle told me that the first time he went into a gym he was dissapointed that he didn’t saw the people they had in the pictures of the wall (Arnold and others) because he thought they were the strongest of that particular gym and that it was some kind of hall of fame