4ever

Upward spiral enjoyer

• Hmm...
Reactions: 4lt.Real
Tate was right here jfl theres nothing fun about driving a sports car at 70

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Tate was right here jfl theres nothing fun about driving a sports car at 70
You can also buy it at 25, but it wouldn't be wise financially and most don't care enough.

Anyways, just relying on a job to make money isn't the way

1 in a million, how many do u see someone with a sports car saying their doctors jfl:lul:

tate is a clown anyway. but those currys buy his $50 a month coaching making pocket change thinking they'll be milionaires in a year

What's your alternative?
Not coping with pointless hedonistic things like buying expensive cars. You just need A car. A low effort job that does not age you is the best and enough if you do not LTR and have kids, and LTR is cope nowadays anyway.

Not coping with pointless hedonistic things like buying expensive cars. You just need A car. A low effort job that does not age you is the best and enough if you do not LTR and have kids, and LTR is cope nowadays anyway.
I don't think so. I want the best life possible for myself and those I care about. A big house, nice cars, beautiful wife and a few children.
And I'll get there.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: glaruz
I don't think so. I want the best life possible for myself, a big house, nice cars, beautiful wife and a few children.
And I'll get there.
Being a doctor mogs, but you will get the money when you are an oldcel, that is certain. Always do shady private work too depending on your country. Legit docs suck cock and make less than doner and pizza makers here, while private jew docs are rich, yeah.

Being a doctor mogs, but you will get the money when you are an oldcel, that is certain. Always do shady private work too depending on your country. Legit docs suck cock and make less than doner and pizza makers here, while private jew docs are rich, yeah.
Idk I'll make around 100k at 25, first year out of uni, if I get the job I want. That's ok. Better than most.

But being avg is never enough. If you're average with below avg ambitions, how can you have a top percentile life?

Avg mathematician becomes a math teacher.
Chad mathematician maybe ends up a quant making 500k pa.
Giga Chad mathematician starts his own trading operation/ fund.

• +1
Reactions: glaruz