Does anyone else have severe brain damage and dementia due to social isolation?

Hardrada

Hardrada

Germanicelt
Tagging the mandem: @disillusioned @Lefty Rankin @N1666 @Vermilioncore @datboijj @AlexBrown84 @MakinItHappen @lunin7 @dimorphism @Vermilioncore @BigJimsWornOutTires @PROMETHEUS

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
It’s been proven to be worse than smoking a pack of 40 daily

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
It’s been proven to be worse than smoking a pack of 40 daily
Apparently that was deboonked but that doesn't matter it's just common sense that it's worse.

Would you rather smoke a pack of 40 cigs a day or be socially isolated your entire life? Who's choosing social isolation? No one. Which is literally proof that social isolation is worse.

Btw that podcast I couldn't finish cuz of the fucking clock in the background. Where's the best bits? It's the title that intrigued me mainly so I wanna hear more on that not I don't care about some random American cunts personal life and thoughts on veganism

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and PROMETHEUS
The most important thing to understand about success and failure is the idea of upward and downward spirals

People that start off well end up in an upward spiral

Abused dogs go down a downward spiral that further affects their cognition and social XP

The only way out is to create a detailed strategy that’s significantly drastic and dramatic, forcing you to create a positive momentum for an upward spiral

Otherwise you’re destined to a lifetime of humiliation ritual

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada
The most important thing to understand about success and failure is the idea of upward and downward spirals

People that start off well end up in an upward spiral

Abused dogs go down a downward spiral that further affects their cognition and social XP

The only way out is to create a detailed strategy that’s significantly drastic and dramatic, forcing you to create a positive momentum for an upward spiral

Otherwise you’re destined to a lifetime of humiliation ritual
Agred one negative thing causes another negative thing that leads to another negative thing domino affect innit

I think I might be starting to go up the positive spiral rn or am in the middle rn after all these years

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
Btw that podcast I couldn't finish cuz of the fucking clock in the background. Where's the best bits? It's the title that intrigued me mainly so I wanna hear more on that not I don't care about some random American cunts personal life and thoughts on veganism
If the first 5 mins of the podcast didn’t pull you in then it’s probs not for you

The ticking clock in the background was an added bonus for me. Tick tock — a constant reminder of the finiteness of life coupled with the indifference of the universe to each one

The idea of the podcast was that most incels live a sterile life. Their lives aren’t intricately intertwined with others on a daily basis

No one will genuinely miss them when they die, and they’re also a genetic deadend who will be unable to create a future generation

• +1
If the first 5 mins of the podcast didn’t pull you in then it’s probs not for you

The ticking clock in the background was an added bonus for me. Tick tock — a constant reminder of the finiteness of life coupled with the indifference of the universe to each one

The idea of the podcast was that most incels live a sterile life. Their lives aren’t intricately intertwined with others on a daily basis

No one will genuinely miss them when they die, and they’re also a genetic deadend who will be unable to create a future generation
Maby I will try listening again when i go bed

Ye I honestly think not doing anything Ur whole life, lack of experiences, generally makes you weaker and more anxious as a man. Literally every year since 16 i been in complete isolation indoors nearly everyday literally until last year and it changed me mentally so much. Still I'm so behind and lacking in so many experiences. All I'm doing is walking around on my own. But even going for walks and shops used to be a big deal to me untill only this year cuz of how I barely used to do it I used to walk around like an abused dog anxious as fuck everywhere cuz of not going outside and had no ego

• +1

IMG 20240309 123230

It pisses me off that retarded faggots like this can have children but not me

Have u got any personal stories/experiences u can share to do with humiliating experiences

I have loads it's pretty much what my entire life experience has been

Maby I will try listening again when i go bed

Ye I honestly think not doing anything Ur whole life, lack of experiences, generally makes you weaker and more anxious as a man. Literally every year since 16 i been in complete isolation indoors nearly everyday literally until last year and it changed me mentally so much. Still I'm so behind and lacking in so many experiences. All I'm doing is walking around on my own. But even going for walks and shops used to be a big deal to me untill only this year cuz of how I barely used to do it I used to walk around like an abused dog anxious as fuck everywhere cuz of not going outside and had no ego
Yeah I remember being too high inhib to even talk to the cashier. Imagine trying to do an interview at a high tier university or do whatever when you can't even hold eye contact with everyday people. That level of anxiety just makes life impossible

• +1
Yeah I remember being too high inhib to even talk to the cashier. Imagine trying to do an interview at a high tier university or do whatever when you can't even hold eye contact with everyday people. That level of anxiety just makes life impossible
For me it's not anxiety it's just lack of social experience and depression. Its impossible for me to fake smile/laugh and my voice is monotone. I also naturally am short with my answers and straight to the point because that's how people have always been with me. When you're ugly ppl want the interaction over with as soon as possible sometimes they don't even look in your direction let alone into your eyes when talking to you. It's fucking pathetic.

Cashier's never even speak to me. Cuz I was quiet in school my friends joked that when I get a haircut I probably just sit there in silence which was actually true I didn't even realise that ppl have conversations with their barbers until someone told me like they have entire relationships with them n dat.

I remember a few years ago when getting haircut I went in there and the place was empty and the guy was just laying on sofa and I said hey and he just looked at me and ignored me and was just laying there and I had to ask if they're fucking open cuz the cunt was literally just laying there whilst I stood there wondering wtf was happening

None of your experiences are normal you have so many unexplainable experiences that you aren't gonna end up as a normal person leading to more weird experiences. Negative spiral.

@PROMETHEUS

Last edited:
  • +1
For me it's not anxiety it's just lack of social experience and depression. Its impossible for me to fake smile/laugh and my voice is monotone. I also naturally am short with my answers and straight to the point because that's how people have always been with me. When you're ugly ppl want the interaction over with as soon as possible sometimes they don't even look in your direction let alone into your eyes when talking to you. It's fucking pathetic.

Cashier's never even speak to me. Cuz I was quiet in school my friends joked that when I get a haircut I probably just sit there in silence which was actually true I didn't even realise that ppl have conversations with their barbers until someone told me like they have entire relationships with them n dat.

I remember a few years ago when getting haircut I went in there and the place was empty and the guy was just laying on sofa and I said hey and he just looked at me and ignored me and was just laying there and I had to ask if they're fucking open cuz the cunt was literally just laying there whilst I stood there wondering wtf was happening

None of your experiences are normal you have so many unexplainable experiences that you aren't gonna end up as a normal person leading to more weird experiences. Negative spiral.

@PROMETHEUS
@Pikabro I edited

@PROMETHEUS
I think these situations aren't a big deal but because your life is empty you replay it over and make it bigger than it really is. And that's also why you don't talk to people and just stay quiet.

• +1
I think these situations aren't a big deal but because your life is empty you replay it over and make it bigger than it really is. And that's also why you don't talk to people and just stay quiet.
First part is definitely true and I'm conscious of it to some extent. Although I don't know what is normal and what isn't cuz I only lived my life. Everyone has bad/weird experiences but I'm sure it ain't normal to have this amount. There's also stuff that's weird that I don't know is weird like I didn't realise sitting in silence getting haircut was normal until me friends said it weren't normal and they had conversations n dat

Being ugly is literally hell by definition. You don't reproduce and your life you just relive your worst memories over and over again. You are suffering the mistakes of all of your ancestors

I don't understand what you meant by the second part about why I don't talk much

• +1
I'm gonna fight off the haters