Does anyone have trading guides???

D

Deleted member 57356

Narcy fleet Breeding Bull
(note: I dont really need the money from trading. Ill just use it to hide some sim swapping money from my parents)
i dont have a big budget, i can prolly get 50 bucks. but ill need to make some money for it to be natural + ill need some money from it.

what tf are you expecting to make out of 50 bucks, if you even make profit :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, mogstars and eduardkoopman
what tf are you expecting to make out of 50 bucks, if you even make profit :lul:
i can get transfer 50 dollars to my account. maybe even 100.
"i can prolly get 50 bucks" was reffering to my budget

yes i’m a gazillionaire just give me 50 bucks and I’ll send you my course

• JFL
Reactions: 4bhii and eduardkoopman
Lmao.
Asking for a whole trading guide, to hide 50 to 100 usd.
No trading should be done with such amount
Just buy something you think will go up long term, buy that, and let is sit for decades.
That's the only slim odds, of that 50 usd getting some value.
Probably the best bet placement is bitcoin, or some altcoin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coispet, murdah and Seth Walsh
(note: I dont really need the money from trading. Ill just use it to hide some sim swapping money from my parents)
i dont have a big budget, i can prolly get 50 bucks. but ill need to make some money for it to be natural + ill need some money from it.
> sim swapping money
> 50 bucks

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and 5'7 zoomer
Lmao.
Asking for a whole trading guide, to hide 50 to 100 usd.
No trading should be done with such amount
Just buy something you think will go up long term, buy that, and let is sit for decades.
That's the only slim odds, of that 50 usd getting some value.
Probably the best bet placement is bitcoin, or some altcoin
i just want it to seem like im making money from trading.
ill get the money i make from scamming into my wallet and buy hgh with that.

keep your money, learn ict and backtest a strategy for 6-12 months, after this buy a funded acc and thats it

• +1
Reactions: coispet
committing felonies over 50 bucks

• JFL
Reactions: mogstars
i have one, dm me if you are interested

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57356
keep your money, learn ict and backtest a strategy for 6-12 months, after this buy a funded acc and thats it
i am interested but have no fucking idea what ur talking about

i am interested but have no fucking idea what ur talking about
ict is inner circle trading, first learn the basics of trading like the the timeframes, how to "read" a chart etc… after this you need to learn ict basic concepts, see it as the pieces of the puzzle, after this, when you think you’re good, learn a strategy that will assemble all the pieces you learned, chose one that suits you, don’t chose a particular strategy because this guy said it was working, after this and during the whole process you will need to backtest, basically you’re trading in the past, you can go forward, but can’t go back, once you backtested enough and think you’re profitable go for a 5k funded account (if you don’t know what is it) withdraw, buy your gh and be chad

ict is inner circle trading, first learn the basics of trading like the the timeframes, how to "read" a chart etc… after this you need to learn ict basic concepts, see it as the pieces of the puzzle, after this, when you think you’re good, learn a strategy that will assemble all the pieces you learned, chose one that suits you, don’t chose a particular strategy because this guy said it was working, after this and during the whole process you will need to backtest, basically you’re trading in the past, you can go forward, but can’t go back, once you backtested enough and think you’re profitable go for a 5k funded account (if you don’t know what is it) withdraw, buy your gh and be chad
i think u just saved me
i know almost all the basics and trained paper trading for 9 months; also spent abt 4 months with real money
whats ur broker btw?

i think u just saved me
i know almost all the basics and trained paper trading for 9 months; also spent abt 4 months with real money
whats ur broker btw?
im ftmo funded so i use metatrader 5 on pc, for charts i use trading view, backtest i use fxreplay, and for orderflow i use ninja trader8

i just want it to seem like im making money from trading.
ill get the money i make from scamming into my wallet and buy hgh with that.
Why don't you just buy it directly with the scam money tho?