Does anyone know a programmer

oily703

oily703

Iron
im willing to pay someone to make me a monitoring program for a printer in my school. thats where they print the tests. if anyone knows a programmer or someone who can do something like that please refer them

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
Coming to looksmax.org for such a thing wow

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
if print == True
return print

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
mirin idea

do you know if the printer has access to the network?

mirin idea

do you know if the printer has access to the network?
no clue, i know you send the file to the lady's computer and she prints it. I might be able to get acess to the printer though

no clue, i know you send the file to the lady's computer and she prints it. I might be able to get acess to the printer though
what do you mean "you send the file to the lady's computer and she prints it"

there's a designated lady in all of your school that teachers send their tests to for printing?

what do you mean "you send the file to the lady's computer and she prints it"

there's a designated lady in all of your school that teachers send their tests to for printing?
Yeah but shes not there just for that she also sells pens and stuff. Its a rich kid school. If your interested in doing this with me we could hire someone who knows how to do it and split the costs. PM if you are interested

Yeah but shes not there just for that she also sells pens and stuff. Its a rich kid school. If your interested in doing this with me we could hire someone who knows how to do it and split the costs. PM if you are interested
you said you can potentially get access to the printer

if so, let me know the type of printer and the model

im willing to pay someone to make me a monitoring program for a printer in my school. thats where they print the tests. if anyone knows a programmer or someone who can do something like that please refer them
Do u have telegram ?

If so hmu @DeusExCel on telegram I know a guy who can help u out, not for free tho obviously

you said you can potentially get access to the printer

if so, let me know the type of printer and the model
I'm not sure right now since im on break but i believe it is a Xerox c7120dn, but im not certain of that. I could try to find out and get back to you tomorrow though
If so hmu @DeusExCel on telegram I know a guy who can help u out, not for free tho obviously
how much would he charge for something like this?

I'm not sure right now since im on break but i believe it is a Xerox c7120dn, but im not certain of that. I could try to find out and get back to you tomorrow though

how much would he charge for something like this?
No clue, I just know he knows his shit

• +1
Reactions: oily703