im a ass and titty lover
its due in a hour pls help

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
chatgpt unless it’s an advanced ass class

Aromatase inhibitors block estrogen

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, becomingnearperfect, User28823 and 2 others
Wtf u want to know you can't fully understand AI.

It is based on neural networks which aim to mimic the human CNS (brain). No one knows how this shit works but it somehow does.
You create layers of these fake "neurons". Just like real neurons, they can either create an action portal (generate an output "All or nothing, oner or zero") or not. In Brain you have inputs in the form of synapses, which emerge from another neuron. How much the input from this synapses excites the postsynaptic neuron can be modified, in biology by so called neural plasticity, in Neural networks by modifying so called "weights". These weights basically decide how strong the effect of the presynaptic neuron is.
Now you just feed this shit with ridiculous amounts of data and give feedback to it about wether the output is good or not. While doing this, the network adapts it's "weights" so that eventually they will produce the desired outcome.
However, no one understands how these trained networks work and it's basically impossible because it's not based on algorithms

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Sny and bradpittshairline
Just Google neural networks...

Their just machine learned neural networks nigga, dressed up to sound better.

Because it keeps retraining the outcome, u can't define it with an algorithm, which is also what slows down adoption

• Woah
Reactions: Sny
Tell me bro I can help

its due in a hour pls help
stop doing this first

just pay someone on fiverr you cheap bastard