How good are Python Ai detectors?(Need help)

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
I have a python project due and they said they're gonna use AI detectors to check for integrity

I wrote some and used gpt/blackbox ai for other parts. But the AI portion looks similar to my written part, I dont see how they can 100% know if it was written with AI

does anyone know how accurate they are/how they work? Pls tag anyone who might know

• +1
Reactions: Kreatophagia and NotCarv
@User28823 u were on my thead abt quantum computers the other day right, know anything?

I have a python project due and they said they're gonna use AI detectors to check for integrity

I wrote some and used gpt/blackbox ai for other parts. But the AI portion looks similar to my written part, I dont see how they can 100% know if it was written with AI

does anyone know how accurate they are/how they work? Pls tag anyone who might know
i feel like most ai models write a certain way, like claude always writes in like 4 different ways just like chatgpt but idk if you can comfortably say anthing is ai written no matter what

• +1
Reactions: NotCarv
is this for a class? if it is they probably wouldn't care

Tell ChatGPT 4 to write like human and if u get called out say it’s a error Ai checkers aren’t accurate and you can bring legal actions

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
is this for a class? if it is they probably wouldn't care
Yes im a fucking finance student but we have to take a business programming class I cba to do this

I have no idea if they care or not but if they catch me i could fail the class

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: gooner23 and NotCarv
Tell ChatGPT 4 to write like human and if u get called out say it’s a error Ai checkers aren’t accurate and you can bring legal actions
I dont have gpt 4:feelswhy: maybe its worth buying tho. Ill try with 3.5 for now

• +1
Reactions: NotCarv
Yes im a fucking finance student but we have to take a business programming class I cba to do this

I have no idea if they care or not but if they catch me i could fail the class
its probably a scare i know graders that just skim over everything they just put it as warning but don't really do an ai check

• +1
its probably a scare i know graders that just skim over everything they just put it as warning but don't really do an ai check
Alr, if my TA grades it ill be fine I used gpt for 3 assignments in a row and the TA's didnt detect shit but who knows for the final. Thanks tho

• +1
Reactions: gooner23
Heavily depends on how much code there is and what the code is for. Edit the AI generated code yourself and run it through some AI content and plagiarism detectors too.

• +1
Heavily depends on how much code there is and what the code is for. Edit the AI generated code yourself and run it through some AI content and plagiarism detectors too.
Its nothing advanced, mind if a PM you a question?

I have a Python project due and they said they're gonna use AI detectors to check for integrity

I wrote some and used gpt/black box ai for other parts. But the AI portion looks similar to my written part, I don't see how they can 100% know if it was written with AI

retard. Don't use it. It's pretty easy for AI detectors to find what is Ai written or not, even I can tell just by reading it cuz I have been using ChatGpt since its beta release date. your best bet is to use other services that counter act Ai detectors, they will make you pay but find a reputable one and then run your code on there so it can spit out a version that works but doesn't get detected.

• +1