Does anyone know how good this user surgery results is?

the next o'pry

the next o'pry

MM’s makes MM’s
He made a thread here and then deleted it but I was able to take this ss
9A576A1F 75D3 4E48 B272 E27B5A6147C3

If I remember correctly he had bimax and infra and Supra orbital implants by giant but since that deleted thread I haven’t seen any new pictures of him, does anyone know how the final result looks? Can’t remember his user name as well.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
what are you talking about, i dont see anything. im guessing just infas if hes referring to shit undereye support

tag me if you find the post op results.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
what are you talking about, i dont see anything. im guessing just infas if hes referring to shit undereye support
This post was months ago, and i was checking some ss today and found this one, I remember when he made the post he claimed to have those surgeries.

And first pic is after and second pic is his eye area before but the comparison didn’t make sense, also I remember the form was talking shit about them eye area results and was getting roasted for it, probable that’s why he deleted the thread

@CristianT ?

This post was months ago, and i was checking some ss today and found this one, I remember when he made the post he claimed to have those surgeries.

And first pic is after and second pic is his eye area before but the comparison didn’t make sense, also I remember the form was talking shit about them eye area results and was getting roasted for it, probable that’s why he deleted the thread
ya if his goal was to get rid of hollowing & dark circles due to shit undereye support than it was infas