Does being molested = broad appeal?

mexidoom

mexidoom

Iron
how normal or rare is it for guys(college and older) to get what can be classified as 'sexual harassed' by women? And will they molest a guy(if given the chance) they find attractive or only guys theyre attracted to AND want to be impregnated by based off genetics and demeanor? please share your experiences as a subhuman through chad as id like to get an idea of the average experience for each tier.

i went to a dentist appointment today and the female helper was rubbing her boobs on my shoulder and arm the whole time she cleaned my teeth. its the second time ive went there but she did the same thing 6 months ago a little less obviously, probably bc i was softer at the time(started lifting 3 months ago) and got beamed 2 days ago. But she was otherwise fairly normal, a little giggly and talkative but it didnt strike me as she was dying to have my seed inside of her.

The rest of my abusers werent subhuman women either, surprisingly most were fuckable. need a socialmaxxed grand wizard to explain how far women are willing to go if they find you attractive vs they want you to impregnate them or if ive just ran into weird women.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and Deleted member 32486
Brag thread

A dental practitioner's boobs rubbing/pressing on you is not an IOI lol, it's a fairly common experience, I've had it happen when I went to the orthodontist, it's because they have to be close to you, not some sexual signal.

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, dantemaxxing and the next o'pry
A dental practitioner's boobs rubbing/pressing on you is not an IOI lol, it's a fairly common experience, I've had it happen when I went to the orthodontist, it's because they have to be close to you, not some sexual signal.
ofc but she was playing whackamole with my front delt and her tits, youre probably right though it was likely all a mirage :(

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
Same happened with me and i got a huge boner and she noticed it but i never returned again