DOES CREATINE ACTUALLY CASUE BLOAT IN FACE

ilovenicotine

ilovenicotine

Platinum
Stores more water so probably

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and iabsolvejordan
Monohydrate version does. Just get creatine naturally from eating raw meat.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: tytrock, iabsolvejordan, xeqri and 1 other person
no i take 10g every day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Newday*V3 and Axii
Take only 3 gram

No, I take it already for 3 weeks and nothing

• JFL
Reactions: iabsolvejordan
plus the supplement version isn't 100% absorbable while from raw meat it is
Creatine from meat and Creatine monohydrate are 2 different things. Monohydrate version is superior

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and thereallegend
Creatine from meat and Creatine monohydrate are 2 different things. Monohydrate version is superior
to say the chemically derived version soaked in kerosene, sulfuric acid and acetone is superior is wild

• JFL
Reactions: Newday*V3 and autistic_tendencies
Causes bloating

• Hmm...
Reactions: iabsolvejordan
Yeah kinda does but if you take 3g it ain’t too bad.

It does make my muscles a lot more full so I take it in the summer when I’m wearing t shirts and ditch it after that.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Yeah kinda does but if you take 3g it ain’t too bad.

It does make my muscles a lot more full so I take it in the summer when I’m wearing t shirts and ditch it after that.
wtf why would u sacrifice even 1% of ur FACE to look like more of a bloated gym-cel?

I swear ppl doing the opposite of what they should do to looksmax

i didn’t notice anything when i took it but i was redpilled then and wouldnt have noticed bloat.

Stores more water so probably
Monohydrate version does.
Causes bloating
Yeah kinda does
It does make my muscles a lot more full
wtf why look like more of a bloated gym-cel?
The misinformation that is constantly being spread and believed by almost everyone concerning the bloats of creatine is absolutely mind-boggling. Creatine enhances intramuscular water content, it pulls the water cells inside the muscle and makes your muscles look fuller and pop out more, which will actually do the opposite of making you look bloated on the outside.

• +1
Reactions: JeromeMorrow
The misinformation that is constantly being spread and believed by almost everyone concerning the bloats of creatine is absolutely mind-boggling. Creatine enhances intramuscular water content, it pulls the water cells inside the muscle and makes your muscles look fuller and pop out more, which will actually do the opposite of making you look bloated on the outside.
Yes I’ve gone back and forth with it for years, problem is your face also has muscles so it would be delusional to think it only effects your muscles in your body and not your face.

wanna guess whats in your face? Thats right muscles that will hold water due to the creatine