does elias de poot have a single good feature on his face?

D

Deleted member 39692

Legend
IMG 8120 IMG 8117 IMG 8530

@St.TikTokcel except his nose, and zygos are alright, does he have anything thats not incel tier?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ElTruecel and Deleted member 51465
He’s a meme and 100% doesn’t slay IRL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mhd_79, aleksander, nofap and 4 others
He’s the type of guy to play an incel lead role in a Hollywood movie

• +1
Reactions: mhd_79, ggg.tv, aleksander and 7 others
doesnt have universal appeal only for niche girls that self harm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mhd_79, ggg.tv, try2beme and 6 others
Another "basement dwellers think supermodel doesn't slay" episode.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: eclipsoo, TheMaxxer333, Samsepioler and 6 others
Another "basement dwellers think supermodel doesn't slay" episode.
the only reason he is a model is bc he took dick up his asshole to become one. I slay more than him unironically dont project

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
the only reason he is a model is bc he took dick up his asshole to become one. I slay more than him unironically dont project
you might slay here and there but he gets paid for his looks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheMaxxer333, try2beme, Samsepioler and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and Xangsane
he has the best eye area of all time, zygos alright? they are top tier along with nose and chin

lol Elias de poot has one of the best eye areas oat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheMaxxer333, nofap and Deleted member 32485
he has the best eye area of all time, zygos alright? they are top tier along with nose and chin
nose is good
chin is shit he is insanely down grown and has no lips
eye area is fucking shit lmfao

Crazy how this nigga has good features but still looks like he is a school threat

OVER

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mhd_79, Deleted member 51465 and Deleted member 39692
nose is good
chin is shit he is insanely down grown and has no lips
eye area is fucking shit lmfao
you want a full analysis for his eye area? no flaws except a bit too scary, chin is great, tall, not pointy, good chin to philtrum, but it does have downgrowth

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
you want a full analysis for his eye area? no flaws except a bit too scary
Too much hooding which is a failo outside of this autistic forum lol if u think its appealing
Asymmetrical which irl doesnt matter but still
Mediocre coloring
Shit lashes
Mid pfl with too compact pfh
Looks fucking dogshit. Basso is what a good eye area is

these are attractive eye areas not that ugly fucking incel

• +1
Reactions: nofap
Too much hooding which is a failo outside of this autistic forum lol if u think its appealing
Asymmetrical which irl doesnt matter but still
Mediocre coloring
Shit lashes
Mid pfl with too compact pfh
Looks fucking dogshit. Basso is what a good eye area is
View attachment 2732691View attachment 2732694
these are attractive eye areas not that ugly fucking incel
yes we are talking subjective best eye area of all time, no appealing to women you retard, shit pfl and pfh? you stupid? look how narrow and longs his eyes are they are great, coloring goes great with his dark triad archetype and pale skin, he has perfect esr of 0.465, one eye separation, compact fwhr of 1.944, perfect 36 degree nasal tip angle, perfect 47 degree eme angle, ideal pfl and phl, ideal pupil to rest of the eye length, ideal 14 degree tiled eyebrows, ideal inner canthus to alar base (medial canthus to widest part of nose), perfect limbal ring, perfect positive canthal tilt, droppy medial canthus, great padding, and not excessive hooding like you said, thick long eyelashes, white sclera with no extra show, great under eye support with no eye bags or discoloration, rectangle eye shape which is ideal, ideal supra and infra orbitals, high set sharp zygos which help under eye support.

mogs all eye areas to death stupid nigger, vito eye area better? maybe to stupid sluts

• +1
yes we are talking subjective best eye area of all time, no appealing to women you retard, shit pfl and pfh? you stupid? look how narrow and longs his eyes are they are great, coloring goes great with his dark triad archetype and pale skin, he has perfect esr of 0.465, one eye separation, compact fwhr of 1.944, perfect 36 degree nasal tip angle, perfect 47 degree eme angle, ideal pfl and phl, ideal pupil to rest of the eye length, ideal 14 degree tiled eyebrows, ideal inner canthus to alar base (medial canthus to widest part of nose), perfect limbal ring, perfect positive canthal tilt, droppy medial canthus, great padding, and not excessive hooding like you said, thick long eyelashes, white sclera with no extra show, great under eye support with no eye bags or discoloration, rectangle eye shape which is ideal, ideal supra and infra orbitals, high set sharp zygos which help under eye support.

mogs all eye areas to death stupid nigger, vito eye area better? maybe to stupid sluts
Stopped reading after "shit pfl and pfh" since your brain has basically no comprehension skills, im convinced this whole essay is just a rage bait and im too neurotic to argue with retards
His PFL is mediocre not shit you retarded pigeon brained retard
His pfh is compact yeah, so much that it looks fucking dogshit you retarded scum
No wonder you have a ramirez avi worshipping a rotten teeth shit coloring shitskin

"coloring goes great with his dark triad archetype" Lol at this tiktok tier dogshit
Dark triad is cope for subhuman coloring shitskins like yourself

"vito eye area better? maybe to stupid sluts"

You fucking retard jfl

Even when you crop the faces out you can tell apart who is the school shooting incel and who is a terrachad.
Fucking retard delete your account asap I cant believe i wrote all this for you retarded dogshit rage bait low iq brainlet opinion.
Id say use your brain but there is no way you have a functioning brain in your 0 bonemass skull

• +1
Reactions: nofap and Zenis
lol his eye area is shit
This is just objectively wrong this isn’t even like something to argue you are just factually wrong

This is just objectively wrong this isn’t even like something to argue you are just factually wrong
looks ugly = is ugly
You are basically braindead and a basement dweller with no human contact or experience, your name and avi confirm it
He is ugly as shit. I sent what a attractive eye area is. Is it hard for you to NOT be the most retarded user on this forum? Holy fuck

Stopped reading after "shit pfl and pfh" since your brain has basically no comprehension skills, im convinced this whole essay is just a rage bait and im too neurotic to argue with retards
His PFL is mediocre not shit you retarded pigeon brained retard
His pfh is compact yeah, so much that it looks fucking dogshit you retarded scum
No wonder you have a ramirez avi worshipping a rotten teeth shit coloring shitskin

"coloring goes great with his dark triad archetype" Lol at this tiktok tier dogshit
Dark triad is cope for subhuman coloring shitskins like yourself

"vito eye area better? maybe to stupid sluts"
View attachment 2732753
You fucking retard jfl
View attachment 2732757View attachment 2732759
Even when you crop the faces out you can tell apart who is the school shooting incel and who is a terrachad.
Fucking retard delete your account asap I cant believe i wrote all this for you retarded dogshit rage bait low iq brainlet opinion.
Id say use your brain but there is no way you have a functioning brain in your 0 bonemass skull
you stopped reading not even half way through his analysis you brain dead nigger, you have the attention span of a fucking goldfish. you fucking faggot how is his pfl mediocre?, i gave ideal measurements and ratios and you keep going on like a stupid fucking retard, depoots eye area is godly compared to vitos, even side by side de poots is much better. he also only pulled that bitch because the rest of his face is too feminine and school shooter like, yes i admit his eyes arent that appealing but only because they are too good. Now stop being a stupid nigger and stop trying to compare. if we put de poots eyes on chico for example he would look much better.

YOU go and give measurements for vitos eye area and we see who's is better.
dark triad isnt cope you faggot, studies shown women are more attracted to dark triad men.

• +1
you stopped reading not even half way through his analysis you brain dead nigger, you have the attention span of a fucking goldfish. you fucking faggot how is his pfl mediocre?, i gave ideal measurements and ratios and you keep going on like a stupid fucking retard, depoots eye area is godly compared to vitos, even side by side de poots is much better. he also only pulled that bitch because the rest of his face is too feminine and school shooter like, yes i admit his eyes arent that appealing but only because they are too good. Now stop being a stupid nigger and stop trying to compare. if we put de poots eyes on chico for example he would look much better.

YOU go and give measurements for vitos eye area and we see who's is better.
dark triad isnt cope you faggot, studies shown women are more attracted to dark triad men.
not a pixel you subhuman permavirgin

looks ugly = is ugly
You are basically braindead and a basement dweller with no human contact or experience, your name and avi confirm it
He is ugly as shit. I sent what an attractive eye area is. Is it hard for you to NOT be the most retarded user on this forum? Holy fuck
Looks ugly because muh my retard opinion is always objective. Yea back to tiktok dumbass that’s not how it works. :lul: :lul: also no De Poot’s eye area would def appeal u deluded coper.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Deleted member 39692
Looks ugly because muh my retard opinion is always objective. Yea back to tiktok dumbass that’s not how it works. :lul: :lul: also no De Poot’s eye area would def appeal u deluded coper.
your life is over there basically is no way to help your sub 70 iq brain

your life is over there basically is no way to help your sub 70 iq brain
My iq is triple yours double digit iq subhuman. :lul: Everytime I have an argument you legit have no evidence to back up your claim other than muhh I think he’s ugly so he’s ugly.

Also why the fuck am I arguing with a literal retard who claimed Vinnie hacker has a better eye area than Jeff seid. Yes Vinnie hacker has a better eye area than Jeff seid and Vinnie hacker somehow mogs Jeff Seid because he has better lips :lul::lul::feelskek:

Back to tiktok kid

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
My iq is triple yours digit iq subhuman. :lul: Everytime I have an argument you legit have no evidence to back up your claim other than muhh I think he’s ugly so he’s ugly.

Also why the fuck am I arguing with a literal retard who claimed Vinnie hacker has a better eye area than Jeff seid. Yes Vinnie hacker has a better eye area than Jeff seid and Vinnie hacker somehow mogs Jeff Seid because he has better lips :lul::lul::feelskek:

Back to tiktok kid
Vinnie is pretty much in any way better than jeff said
NEymar is also much better than jeff seid
Pretty much most non low iq ppl would agree with me on this

lol his eye area is shit
Not really just cause almond eyes are good too his eyes are unique and high sex appeal, also high T trait and fighting ability trait. Hunter eyes not really a meme if its the diff between chadlite and HTN often times

He just proves hunter eyes are not ideal. Hooded almond eyes for the win.

• JFL
Reactions: TheMaxxer333
Vinnie is pretty much in any way better than jeff said
NEymar is also much better than jeff seid
Pretty much most non low iq ppl would agree with me on this
That’s legit one of the most retarded low iq takes I’ve heard on the site. Like legit why do you keep bringing up iq when you say legit stupid shit like this.

lol. You know nothing about facial aesthetics or anything about facial anatomy

That’s legit one of the most retarded low iq takes I’ve heard on the site. Like legit why do you keep bringing up iq when you say legit stupid shit like this.

lol. You know nothing about facial aesthetics or anything about facial anatomy
Im probably the most reasonable and best rater on this site. You are a basement dweller, i talk to people irl. Thats the difference between us. Keep clocking hours making imaginary basement PSL lists btw and fuck off

Im probably the most reasonable and best rater on this site. You are a basement dweller, i talk to people irl. Thats the difference between us. Keep clocking hours making imaginary basement PSL lists btw and fuck off
:lul: You are legit one of the worst raters I’ve seen on this site it’s obvious you come from tiktok. Also i could care less if you ask your 12 year old sister with Down syndrome about who she finds more attractive. That doesn’t really represent the broad population

:lul: You are legit one of the worst raters I’ve seen on this site it’s obvious you come from tiktok. Also i could care less if you ask your 12 year old sister with Down syndrome about who she finds more attractive. That doesn’t really represent the broad population
Aug 5, 2023 talking about tiktok to me am i reading this right? Tbh i wish its honestly sad knowing how much time i spent here lmfao only incels flex how long they spent on these forums.
Lol at the down syndrome joke btw. I know its hard to comprehend for your peanut brain that people go outside

His eye area mogs all PSL gods wtf are u talking about you subhuman