redroses

redroses

mentalcel
since it gives under eye support

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
PFL is the width of the eye.

It gives the eye SUPPORT.

It doesn't squeeze them up into what you would look like when you would be frauding in the mirror with the eye-squint.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, sportsmogger, SteveRogers and 1 other person
no, your pfl is the eyeball, nothing can give pfl besides tripod fracture/lateral orbital wall shaving, but your not getting the surgery so dont bother

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax, m0ss26 and Deleted member 32485

It doesn't squeeze them up into what you would look like when you would be frauding in the mirror with the eye-squint.
ty

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, SteveRogers, Deleted member 32485 and 1 other person
mirin the prettyboy jordan avi

• Love it
Reactions: redroses
no, your pfl is the eyeball, nothing can give pfl besides tripod fracture/lateral orbital wall shaving, but your not getting the surgery so dont bother
just focus on shape, if you have subhuman pfl just going to have to deal with it

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 32485
just asking retard, isnt that what the site is for
You’re a dumbass for asking such a low IQ question. Go fuck yourself and the pieces of shit that liked your reply

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and ReinhardRacist
since it gives under eye support
no just better pfl pfw ratio
The actual pfl relative to your skull width which actually gives the appearance of elongated eyes will not change

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, BrahminBoss, SteveRogers and 1 other person
Just grow eyeballs theory, over

+3mm of pfl doesnt really affect appeal anyway which is max
+3mm pfl is alot if you have average or even slightly above average pfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goodgamebro and BrahminBoss
3+ pfl is alot if you have average or even slightly above average
can recreate similar affects with BOB cantho + tigher lids/sharper outer lateral canthi

that plus pfl to pfh is more important, people think chico has insane pfl but its just pfl/pfh

can recreate similar affects with BOB cantho + tigher lids/sharper lateral canthi
No because its relative to your entire skull. If you were to take a picture in candid your eyes won't look any longer. It'll just have a better shape. The only realistic way to increase pfl would be zygo shaving because your skull would be more narrow relatively

Gives the appearance of it

No because its relative to your entire skull. If you were to take a picture in candid your eyes won't look any longer. It'll just have a better shape. The only realistic way to increase pfl would be zygo shaving because your skull would be more narrow relatively
yes but no actual cosmetic tripod/trimalar ost has been done (im going to be first, i have everything needed besides surgeon), also its way more of a psl surgery, sharper lids does more than enough for upping your appeal

also no sane person is going to do the surgery (besides me), average pfl is fine, most tiktok slayers have it anyway

yes but no actual cosmetic tripod/trimalar ost has been done (im going to be first, i have everything needed besides surgeon), also its way more of a psl surgery, sharper lids does more than enough for upping your appeal
Yeah unless you're going to grow an actual eyeball it's just going to make you look worse

also no sane person is going to do the surgery (besides me), average pfl is fine, most tiktok slayers have it anyway
Actual slayers have other things that give them appeal
Like actual robust bones facial hair + good ratios lol.

Yeah unless you're going to grow an actual eyeball it's just going to make you look worse

Actual slayers have other things that give them appeal
Like actual robust bones facial hair + good ratios lol.
justin bieber has subhuman pfl
chico has average pfl (small compared to his skull)

2 of the biggest slayers

you can always makeup a few shit ratios

+3mm pfl is alot if you have average or even slightly above average pfl
Muh pfl . It does matter but mostly it’s all about ratios bones and overall look. Going from above average to top 1 percentile pfl won’t do anything

1138627A A562 4D1F ABF1 F7C595F9CE56
E351E662 1E6D 4B81 BE8B 693FB08982D8

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
justin bieber has subhuman pfl
chico has average pfl (small compared to his skull)

2 of the biggest slayers

you can always makeup a few shit ratios
Chico is low appeal to 18+ women if you run his pics on old due to not being robust or dimorphic enough
Bieber is like white htn to 18+ wonen in his prime due to weaker dimorphism as well w status halo.
They are not the biggest slayers. Also you are not chico or Justin bieber, don't be idiotic

• JFL
Cope
Just saying that shit pfl makes a difference and it's one of those things that separate htns from chads if you have the pre requisite htn ratios and feats
If they had sybhuman pfl then maybe. Going from above average to @thecel morph tier pfl won’t do shit

• Hmm...
Muh pfl . It does matter but mostly it’s all about ratios bones and overall look. Going from above average to top 1 percentile pfl won’t do anything

View attachment 2676494View attachment 2676495
no shit, would you have a godly eye area and truecel tier jaw? same applies

Chico is low appeal to 18+ women
water
Bieber is like white htn to 18+ wonen in his prime
his pheno slays alot and they all have subhuman pfl

Also you are not chico or Justin bieber, don't be idiotic
never said i was, same principle of making up 1-2 shit ratios in terms of appeal apply universally nigga

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
No, the only procedure that’s actually increased PFL is orbital box osteotomy, but even then, that isn’t always the case. the surgery was meant to correct IPD and asymmetry after all.

water

never said i was, same principle of making up 1-2 shit ratios in terms of appeal apply universally nigga
No it doesn’t. Keep making false equivalencies you utter fycking eetaed. Get a surgery and become bodganoff lite

If they had sybhuman pfl then maybe. Going from above average to @thecel morph tier pfl won’t do shit
Not morph tier but normal to mogger pfl makes a difference. It's the little things that add up which make chad. Like having a perfect mouth to nose ratio
Perfect lips seal
Upper lower lips ratio
Nose width to facial width ratio etc.
Htns can kinda have that stuff slightly out of the ideal range and still mog with the basic ideal jaw decent eyes zygos
Midface ratio fwhr chin philtrum

No it doesn’t. Keep making false equivalencies you utter fycking eetaed. Get a surgery and become bodganoff lite
nigger, go stick a box in your eyes and peel off your skin for +3mm pfl you dumb fuck. kys you worthless paki

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Blackgymmax and BrahminBoss
Not morph tier but normal to mogger pfl makes a difference. It's the little things that add up which make chad. Like having a perfect mouth to nose ratio
Perfect lips seal
Upper lower lips ratio
Htns can kinda have that stuff slightly out of the ideal range and still mog with the basic ideal jaw decent eyes zygos
did nothing if anything it descends him

4FD85BA2 8507 439B B2FD A39E79E2074D
06EACA3E CAF7 4E11 91E0 9ECC6249F9CD

water

His Pheno won't save u. He's still just an htn. He's on the lower tier of moggers and is barely scraping by. He probably needs that pfl if anything lol.
Then don't say it doesn't mean much for appeal because you're just coping by using other ratios to try and make the blow less bad. That's fine but don't make it seem as it actually means nothing. You have to total in everything to be a secure higher chadlite+ mogger

Perfect lips seal
Upper lower lips ratio
you can become chad from htn, if your midface is fucked and pfl is fucked just modified lf3 + trimalar osto, your theory nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
nigger, go stick a box in your eyes and peel off your skin for +3mm pfl you dumb fuck. kys you worthless paki
Sorry I misread ur cmt I thought u were advocating lateral bone shaving for pfl

His Pheno won't save u. He's still just an htn. He's on the lower tier of moggers and is barely scraping by. He probably needs that pfl if anything lol.

Then don't say it doesn't mean much for appeal because you're just coping by using other ratios to try and make the blow less bad. That's fine but don't make it seem as it actually means nothing. You have to total in everything to be a secure higher chadlite+ mogger
i know you retarded ass nigga, thats why i already said im going to be the first cosmetic tripod osto patient, i never downplayed it, i said you could live without it

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
i know you retarded ass nigga, thats why i already said im going to be the first cosmetic tripod osto patient, i never downplayed it, i said you could live without it
I misread
Over

Perfect lips seal
Upper lower lips ratio
horizontal feature ratios like lips to jaw, nose to cheekbone width, and esr are so important you'll never reach above htn without those locked in

That makes me a nerd?

Yo you TikTok superficial normies need to fuck off from our site.

You controlled by how you appear to the square donut normie twats with no authenticity inside your soul.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: smoth and BrahminBoss
You’re a dumbass for asking such a low IQ question. Go fuck yourself and the pieces of shit that liked your reply
is everything okay at home ?

That makes me a nerd?

Yo you TikTok superficial normies need to fuck off from our site.

You controlled by how you appear to the square donut normie twats with no authenticity inside your soul.
nigga why do u even care
its just some funny soyjack
i didn't mean anything, you ve written everything right