Does Gymcelling add much to your SMV ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
To be 100% honest, does gymcelling actually give significant increase in smv or attractivness to girls, or will you just get more guys then girls in the process ?
IMG 1579
IMG 1578

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, thecel, kebab and 2 others
Yes it does significantly.
I get like 2 smv points because of it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chawaje, RAMU KAKA, Crayola CØck and 6 others
Its makes leanmaxx and its not gym but food you eat a lot better protien so it proves that its food so eat watch aajonus vonderplanitz and scott primal and change your life

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge and thechemist
To be 100% honest, does gymcelling actually give significant increase in smv or attractivness to girls, or will you just get more guys then girls in the process ?View attachment 2598715View attachment 2598717
It depends where you start off and your base. If you have never been lean in your life and you already have good bone structure and aren't a manlet then yes. If you are a subhuman 5,4 with shit structure then it'll add about as much smv as a cold shower...

something that looksmaxxers don't understand is, gymcelling will affect your face. "No gym for your face." is cope cause ever guy i've seen who actully worked out gets a face change.

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Lethbridge, GunDevilHybrid and 1 other person
Yes but only if you're already not hopelessly ugly already or a manlet, and if you work for an aesthetic lean physique with some muscle and a v taper, not trying to look like a bodybuilder. More like Zyzz than Bradley Martyn.

• +1
Reactions: brianxx
something that looksmaxxers don't understand is, gymcelling will affect your face. "No gym for your face." is cope cause ever guy i've seen who actully worked out gets a face change.
More angular and robust ?

nope,

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
Yes but only if you're already not hopelessly ugly already or a manlet, and if you work for an aesthetic lean physique with some muscle and a v taper, not trying to look like a bodybuilder. More like Zyzz than Bradley Martyn.
Im tryna get this physique

Attachments

• IMG_1452.jpeg
    IMG_1452.jpeg
    23 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: thecel
natural bodybuilding is a joke,

steroids bodybuilding is a joke,

face is all that matters (and height)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SoundnVision, Kamui and Bonesbonesbonesbone

sure basement dweller, even the chads twinks work out.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, kanderior and 7zyzz7
Im tryna get this physique
you can look like this if you do 1 steroids cycle and youre over 6 feet tall, its nothing impressive given that he photoshops his pics and hes a god at finding good lighting. really its a worthless endeavor other than to gratify your own ego, the types of girls that would fuck for having a physique like this are not worth fucking anyways. better to focus studymaxxing and careermaxxing to beta buxx if your face is not chad.

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
Depends on your looks level and how much you beef up.

If you're good looking you can pretty much get away with anything. Even physiques teetering into bodybuilding territory can come off as just a quirk instead of being tryhard.

Nedarb arm

Women control

If you're average looking then going for something like the physiques above would only come off as giga-tryhard. On the flipside you can aim for a lean athletic beach build. I'd say a physique like this can improve your SMV by a decent margin especially if you're coming from a completely untrained starting point. I like to browse old Abercrombie & Fitch photoshoots and candids and one thing you'll notice is that not all of them are that great looking in the face, a lot would teeter within the LTN-MTN range by .org's standards but having clear skin and a toned beach body halos them hard.

Abercrombie males

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge
Only if you can make your shoulders frame wider

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
you can look like this if you do 1 steroids cycle and youre over 6 feet tall, its nothing impressive given that he photoshops his pics and hes a god at finding good lighting. really its a worthless endeavor other than to gratify your own ego, the types of girls that would fuck for having a physique like this are not worth fucking anyways. better to focus studymaxxing and careermaxxing to beta buxx if your face is not chad.
some people aren't 1/10s and manlets who even the gym won't save. most people will benifit from it.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik and 7zyzz7
sure basement dweller, even the chads twinks work out.
i mog you boyo, lifting has done nothing for my face, infact if you want to make gains you will have to go through a bulking faze or take steroids which both bloat your face, if youre a fat fuck at 40% bf and you lift and lose the weight then you cant attribute the looks increase to lifting but to weight loss

i mog you boyo, lifting has done nothing for my face, infact if you want to make gains you will have to go through a bulking faze or take steroids which both bloat your face, if youre a fat fuck at 40% bf and you lift and lose the weight then you cant attribute the looks increase to lifting but to weight loss
sure bud, back to the basement.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, reddotguy, GunDevilHybrid and 3 others
If you have good genetics its a significant smv increase.

If you dont then its cope

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
If you have good bones, masculine face, gymcope is good, if not then no

it adds points yea, people who say chad doesn’t need gym are retaeded because everyone ain’t Chad lol and I’d say 1 year of consistent natty is enough to give u a respectable frame and confidence

Gymcelling is a part of Healthmax which is the foundation of Looksmax

• JFL
Reactions: 7zyzz7

Why are you named after Zyzz if you think gymcelling is a joke?

• Hmm...
Reactions: 7zyzz7
Why are you named after Zyzz if you think gymcelling is a joke?
zyzz was a aristocrat, an artist, a philosopher, a gamer, and a hardcore raver, he did steroids for fun, he had no idea how to lift, his physique is natty achievable in 5 years

read comments

Last edited:
Yes and who says otherwise is room temperature IQ

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Crayola CØck
yeah but only the first 10-20lb of muscle

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Yes and who says otherwise is room temperature IQ
ye but it's a small multiplier unless you have good genetics
or do roids
I woudn't put much effort into it natural if you don't have those things

OP's pic is too much. It makes you look insecure and try-hard. You should look lean and athletic, not super ripped and muscular.
My biggest and strongest was around 89-90kg but I got the most mires at only 73-74kg. ( Heigh is 177cm)
Body

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Crayola CØck and thecel
u need to be minimum htn, 6', untrained 20 bidelt for gymcelling not to be a failo, then after that u need god tier fibers and insertions.
so u need nigger genes in a white htn base plus perfect posture for it to even b worth startin./not worth time or inflammation just get a new jaw

• JFL
Only if you have a good frame.

• +1
getting toned/lean/slightly muscular is increasing smv, ogremaxxing/gymcelling is male gaze

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining and Crayola CØck
Legit it will only help u. Why not improve ur looks and health at the same time? Also its pretty fun to workout and it helps with ur mental health as well. Legit its only positives from it unless u do something retarded (copious amounts of roids) or u workout too long and waste ur time in the gym

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: KingCartierrr23 and Crayola CØck
It depends. First you gotta bulk. Because you Are not a perfect Human you Will get extra fat during this. So you gotta Cut that off. Whats left should Be at least around 120kg bench tier to Be Look like you lift anything. Then whats left is that your physique is exponentially scaling with your Height. 6'4 is about The sweet spot. 6'1 is good and you Will Be invisible to Prime women If you Are 5'8.

• Ugh..
Its makes leanmaxx and its not gym but food you eat a lot better protien so it proves that its food so eat watch aajonus vonderplanitz and scott primal and change your life
B0ED860C B8B9 43BC BEBD 25CA16FB78E3