not in short term

steroids can do it shorter term

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
losing fat does

• +1
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty and Deleted member 2205
I just want to get hollow cheeks tbh
Tbh even at low bf you might not be them.
You gotta have the bone structure+the right fat distribution.
Plus not all hollow cheecks created equal.
If you take hollow cheecks like Jon kortajanera or young dep, thoe are very aesthetics hollow cheecks.
If some one has insane bone mass, he might get small hollow dots.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 2426 and 1 other person
Yes and should be prime reason for going to the gym unironically

Tbh even at low bf you might not be them.
You gotta have the bone structure+the right fat distribution.
Plus not all hollow cheecks created equal.
If you take hollow cheecks like Jon kortajanera or young dep, thoe are very aesthetics hollow cheecks.
If some one has insane bone mass, he might get small hollow dots.
To this DAY, I’ve never seen one person in my life walking around with hollow cheekbones that look aesthetic. Only time I’ve seen them are in homeless/drug addicts or very old people. If you’re low BF and have good bone development you can achieve them in good lighting.

• +1
Reactions: Peachy

• Love it
To this DAY, I’ve never seen one person in my life walking around with hollow cheekbones that look aesthetic. Only time I’ve seen them are in homeless/drug addicts or very old people. If you’re low BF and have good bone development you can achieve them in good lighting.
Jeremy Meeks,. Jon kortajanera,.jhony Depp thoes who come to mind tbh.
But ya, aesthety hollow cheecks are super rare, I believe that they require extremely low fat distribution in the cheecks, which is genetic,.plus good.bone structure (like thoes low wide cheecks like jhony Depp)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426 and Deleted member 2846
Jeremy Meeks,. Jon kortajanera,.jhony Depp thoes who come to mind tbh.
But ya, aesthety hollow cheecks are super rare, I believe that they require extremely low fat distribution in the cheecks, which is genetic,.plus good.bone structure (like thoes low wide cheecks like jhony Depp)
Aesthetically hollow cheekbones= good maxilla, wide-ish jaw, high set cheekbones (and wide), and low BF.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745
Aesthetically hollow cheekbones= good maxilla, wide-ish jaw, high set cheekbones (and wide), and low BF.
How good of a maxilla? Chico level is enough or you need Barrett level?
Plus what happens is you have a very wide jaw?

How good of a maxilla? Chico level is enough or you need Barrett level?
Plus what happens is you have a very wide jaw?
I think some forward growth would do. I can get hollow cheekbones in the right lighting if I bite my cheeks a bit. Models bite their cheeks to get hollow cheekbones if you didn’t know that already. And if you have a very wide jaw, you need even wider cheekbones.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745
Losing fat definetly is a good looskmax.
Idk about anything else though. Maybe testosterone levels affect facial development at our age? Not sure.It's worth a try though since I look very feminine jfl

• Love it
Reactions: needsolution
I think some forward growth would do. I can get hollow cheekbones in the right lighting if I bite my cheeks a bit. Models bite their cheeks to get hollow cheekbones if you didn’t know that already. And if you have a very wide jaw, you need even wider cheekbones.
Oh models bite thier cheecks. Lol didn't know.
So that's why Jon has such crazy hollow cheecks (combined with genetics obviously). Them jhony Depp is a god in this, I doubt he bit his cheecks lol.
Do my Zygos need to be wider then jaw, or around the same width?

Oh models bite thier cheecks. Lol didn't know.
So that's why Jon has such crazy hollow cheecks (combined with genetics obviously). Them jhony Depp is a god in this, I doubt he bit his cheecks lol.
Do my Zygos need to be wider then jaw, or around the same width?
ideally, zygo should be slightly wider than your jaw.

Losing fat definetly is a good looskmax.
Idk about anything else though. Maybe testosterone levels affect facial development at our age? Not sure.It's worth a try though since I look very feminine jfl
There's a point where having to little fat gives you bags under the eyes and makes you look unhealthy. Don't go there.

• +1
yes if u do it long enough

not in short term

steroids can do it shorter term
even at 22yo ?
i've seen the facial transformation of tub who gained 1 PSL point it killed me.
I want to rope to not have continued gym maxxing at 16 yo.

can i have the same results than if i was during puberty -17-18 yo ? - if i do it rn till death ? or it's over.

even at 22yo ?
i've seen the facial transformation of tub who gained 1 PSL point it killed me.
I want to rope to not have continued gym maxxing at 16 yo.

can i have the same results than if i was during puberty -17-18 yo ? - if i do it rn till death ? or it's over.
yes even at 22yo

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
is it better to cut rn in my case + cardio and after go to lift or lift rn since i'm fat tbh?
cardio is semi-cope

heavy weight lifting and calorie restriction is always gonna be superior

but occasional cardio is not bad, just don't base your excercise routine around cardio

• Love it
Reactions: Titbot and Deleted member 3043
No it doesn't

losing body fat does,
taking roid does, It increases the facial muscles, any muscle on the body tbh but you'll become ugly af

tenor.png

captura-de-tela-2019-09-23-a-s-01-05-12-png.117869

Working out your body doesn't