Buccal fat removal gone wrong :(

If this somehow ain't larp book your self into a mental hospital. Most diagnosed literal retards are smart enough to not do this

I didn’t realize you were supposed to cut ok the inside of your cheek so I just lost a shit ton of blood and didn’t even get hollow cheeks (probably gonna get a cool scar though (dark triad lifefuel)
View attachment 2862399
dont go into the mental ward like ghosu bro..

I didn’t realize you were supposed to cut ok the inside of your cheek so I just lost a shit ton of blood and didn’t even get hollow cheeks (probably gonna get a cool scar though (dark triad lifefuel)
View attachment 2862399
At this point looksmaxxing is just extreme self harm

If you tell about this to anyone irl they will put you in a psychward because youre mentally unwell and could/will harm yourself

• +1
Reactions: viniciz and TheMilkMan
Niggas so dumb mirin the low ramirez inhib tho

Bros getting infected and dying bruh and ur in a fucking bathroom

View attachment 2862399
everybody in this site will eventually all be gathered around and thrown into an asylum. wtf is this shit

Please dont let reddit see this

AAAD is retarded

Attachments

• 1713316585653.png
    1713316585653.png
    324.6 KB · Views: 0
niggas cant do a little cardio for a few months and eat well

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
View attachment 2862399
larp

Attachments

• image_2024-04-16_231153264.png
    image_2024-04-16_231153264.png
    17.5 KB · Views: 0
Yea from looksmax discord hes insane
I always thought looksmax discord was shit, guess I was wrong if they're doing crazy shit like this lol

homossexual levels of larp

good thread repped

You get a likefor effort !

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
nigger you're famous

nigger you're famous

That's not even IT sub. Gonna attract so many normies here. Would prefer ************ tiktok invasion over Reddit cuck invasion.

View attachment 2862399
@Chrisssy wtf is this nigger doing omfg ouch bro. Isnt that the nigger from the cord discord ?

That's not even IT sub. Gonna attract so many normies here. Would prefer ************ tiktok invasion over Reddit cuck invasion.
.org is basically mainstream now tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist
@Chrisssy wtf is this nigger doing omfg ouch bro. Isnt that the nigger from the cord discord ?
yup he’s a diagnosed schizoid idk wtf he’s doing

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and MA_ascender
yeah hes more active on discord he also tried to ropemaxx with potassium

View attachment 2862399
top 10 most autists of all time

View attachment 2862399
Is this what fagmaxxing does?

No fucking way on earth someone can be that dumb. Nice make up bruv tho ngl

• +1
Reactions: tye
what exactly were you tryina do bruh

View attachment 2862399
WTF????

AAAD you are so retarded nigga, the fact ik this aint larp too making this 10x worse...

If this somehow ain't larp book your self into a mental hospital. Most diagnosed literal retards are smart enough to not do this
he's a genuine diagnosed schizo

• So Sad
Reactions: heightmaxxing
View attachment 2862399
this autistic shit makes me gealous that im not as autistic as u are and i REALLY have this URGE... God, I NEED TO GET AUTISTIC

is just genetics he is trying to looksmin:( if i had that face i wouldnt do anything to myself
Yup. I wouldn't either. I however know I need surgery, just not wich.

Nigger covered in subhuman acne and worrying bout hollow cheeks

oh i dont need any surgery i just dont want to be a schizo and kill myself😢
We all got different struggles man. I am trying to balance out the fact that I am extremely weird and have low self esteem by looking the best I can. I will probably get surgery at some point.

We all got different struggles man. I am trying to balance out the fact that I am extremely weird and have low self esteem by looking the best I can. I will probably get surgery at some point.
ok dude hope you get good:)

ok dude hope you get good:)
I don't know how man. God gave me the starter kit of being white and tall and then fucked up my face and psyche lol.

I don't know how man. God gave me the starter kit of being white and tall and then fucked up my face and psyche lol.
i have the opposite god gave me a good face and being white and a good physche as a peruvian but fucked up my height:lul::(

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell
i have the opposite god gave me a good face and being white and a good physche as a peruvian but fucked up my height:lul::(
Sadly I have to choose, I am 6.6ft but I have that enderman frame. Clavicals are almost barley wider then my hips and to gain muscle I have to eat 5k calories wich bloats my face and makes my skin bad, but I am too skinny for all this shit. I will probably go up to weigh around 105kg lean with roids, even then I won't look overly muscular and just athletic. While doing so I will soft max. When I am fully lean again, I will surgery max hard. Maby even diy

Sadly I have to choose, I am 6.6ft but I have that enderman frame. Clavicals are almost barley wider then my hips and to gain muscle I have to eat 5k calories wich bloats my face and makes my skin bad, but I am too skinny for all this shit. I will probably go up to weigh around 105kg lean with roids, even then I won't look overly muscular and just athletic. While doing so I will soft max. When I am fully lean again, I will surgery max hard. Maby even diy
dont do diy get a surgery:)

i have a wide frame but im skinny fat ( i have a tiny waist too) :):) well my face looks lean XXDDD

this nga is a genuine fucking retard if he's not larping with food dye

View attachment 2862399
you should have give it a call to @RealSurgerymax . He would probably fixed your buccal fat in the airport bathroom in like 30 minutes.

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and RealSurgerymax
Btw OP is nor larping. He actually cut himself for a buccal fat removal. I know this nigga from discord. This is not a larp just severe mental illness
he is a larp i know him from the discord too he's the biggest larp I know

View attachment 2862399
Bro wtf is wrong with you

Attachments

• 17144135062373733906519392931815.jpg
    17144135062373733906519392931815.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0