Buccal fat removal gone wrong :(

I didn’t realize you were supposed to cut ok the inside of your cheek so I just lost a shit ton of blood and didn’t even get hollow cheeks (probably gonna get a cool scar though (dark triad lifefuel)
View attachment 2862399
Lol ur fault for taking a greys advice

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Btw OP is nor larping. He actually cut himself for a buccal fat removal. I know this nigga from discord. This is not a larp just severe mental illness
He is a lil white pussy boi

He is either very retarded (because bucal fat removal is a pretty easy thing to do) or he is just acting schrizo, asking for attention

I didn’t realize you were supposed to cut ok the inside of your cheek so I just lost a shit ton of blood and didn’t even get hollow cheeks (probably gonna get a cool scar though (dark triad lifefuel)
View attachment 2862399
I Am deeply ashamed of you opp, you are a failure

• JFL
Reactions: arab_chink
View attachment 2862399
you didnt even check a fucking tutorial video? Are you retarted or something? BASICALLY OPENING YOUR SELF RANDOMLY. Tbh he happy it was on the outside else you could have killed yourself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and rickysalomano
you didnt even check a fucking tutorial video? Are you retarted or something? BASICALLY OPENING YOUR SELF RANDOMLY. Tbh he happy it was on the outside else you could have killed yourself
Do u realize he is trying to looksmin himself to be invisible due to insanity

@Squirtle check his posts history he takes gh inhibitors and tries to actively looksmin

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Marsiere214, Soychadcell, aspiringexcel and 4 others

@Squirtle check his posts history he takes gh inhibitors and tries to actively looksmin
He is a lil white pussy boi

He is lill sissy white boi

View attachment 2862399

OMFG YOU NEED TO SEE A DOCTOR AND GET ANTIBIOTICS IMMEDIATELY TO MINIMIZE AN INFECTION.

WHAT ARE YOU IDIOTS DOING???

So basically he is surrendering at life nice

• +1
@ElTruecel @SidharthTheSlayer @smallman @Bushman @Ricky212

OP is blackcel tier low inhib.
I am mirin’ ngl. Not even the first case of this happening and both times were white guys.

• +1
bros answer to not getting girls was to cut his face open

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and GunDevilHybrid
:lul::lul:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
:lul:stupid ass nigga why dont cut ur throat to end it

• JFL
Reactions: lost222 and goobermaxxing17
Larp you got a cut

u seriously might be stupidest nigger on this forum just ahead of @CoreSchizo because at least he did his “correctly”

View attachment 2862399
Mirin low inhib. :feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clavicular and TechnoBoss
this nigga looks like @Clavicular from
the side any he also performs surgeries on himself

is this kind of pheno the holy grail for looksmaxing?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, aspiringexcel, GunDevilHybrid and 5 others
this nigga looks like @Clavicular from
the side any he also performs surgeries on himself

is this kind of pheno the holy grail for looksmaxing?
It could be

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
View attachment 2862399
Nice larp faggot

View attachment 2862399
Silly bastard

• +1
Reactions: goobermaxxing17
Nah you doing it right. You're almost there, keep it up!

• +1
Reactions: goobermaxxing17
View attachment 2862399
Deserved lmao, fucking retard🤣🤣

View attachment 2862399
Stupid dumbfuck you already look good, you should become famous for doing that braindead shit you useless human. Get out of this forum.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Stupid dumbfuck you already look good, you should become famous for doing that braindead shit you useless human. Get out of this forum.

Yeah I know but it would be mad funny if I looked super uncanny

?? He looks pretty ugly

Also he is a manlet

@aad next step is LL surgery stupid fuck

View attachment 2862399
WHAT DID THE PLUG GIVE TO NGA:unsure::unsure::lul::lul:

?? He looks pretty ugly
IMG 9813
Wait til I heal

View attachment 2862399
digital footprint, ur cooked buddy

how do you even know how deep ur meant to cut u got muscles and shit in ur face pal
I had a fever, and was extremely drunk and high when I did it, not really sure what my plan was lmao

Btw OP is nor larping. He actually cut himself for a buccal fat removal. I know this nigga from discord. This is not a larp just severe mental illness
Who you on discord?

LMAO RETARD, YOU DIDNT EVEN DO RESEARCH ON THE BASELINE LEVEL BECAUSE U DONT EVEN KNOW U WERE SUPPOSED TO CUT INSIDE. JFLLL

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: viniciz, shalomnigga, soover4me and 2 others
aaad the legend
Legend in Mumbai lol all this mf did was cut himself in the face
He gotta do something crazy if he wants to be a real legend

Btw guys this person is schizo asf y’all don’t know what he does on discords

Also he’s homeless idk where tf he is

A public bathroom ?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: soover4me
Pneumo said hes a mentally ill daniel larson type and this is 100% real
Jfl I wonder if we can bait him into doing your cantho DIY thing next:feelskek:

Jfl I wonder if we can bait him into doing your cantho DIY thing next:feelskek:
Ill do it first, waiting on the lidcaine, the magnifying mirror, should be here soon

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
how does someone do this without even having seen a surgical tutorial, or even trying first kybella/lemon bottle. simply grab a knife and start randomly cutting yourself theory :lul:

• +1
Reactions: damnbrothiscrazy
obvious larp

low iq move tbh

so on top of doing this retarded shit you had to really pose for the picture?