Does Height Decrease As You Age?

john2

john2

Gyneolatry Fiend
I did a quick Jewgle search and it said that height decreases 1 cm after every 10 years when you go past 40 years.

Holy shit, is this true? I seriously hope not, because after 60-70 years, I'll be in the "5ft" territory, for which i'll cry about so hard.

I want to be above 6' till death.

That’s because people’s posture gets worse, they stop eating right, and lack exercise. Of course you’ll start shrinking after 65, but after 40 you don’t have to if you take care of yourself.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, RAITEIII, goodman78 and 2 others
Yes my dad was 5'6 and now he is 5'5 it is very sad

• So Sad
Reactions: john2
That’s because people’s posture gets worse, they stop eating right, and lack exercise. Of course you’ll start shrinking after 65, but after 40 you don’t have to if you take care of yourself.
So If I eat right and keep exercising with maintaining good posture, I won't shrink?

• +1
Reactions: Hades
So If I eat right and keep exercising with maintaining good posture, I won't shrink?
That’s correct. At least until you’ve hit the point where your body can’t keep up the osteoblasts production to maintain your bone mass. By that time though it’ll be over anyways.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Zdeweilx and john2
You're gonna be a shrivelled dried up potato anyways. Be happy you're 6', that's a great height.

• Hmm...
You're gonna be a shrivelled dried up potato anyways. Be happy you're 6', that's a great height.
6' as a curry isn't good. I'm 6'1" and I want to be 6'2" so bad. Because Foids hear 6' nowadays and just be like "meh",( even when only 95% people are below 6' over here). Ridiculous creatures.

6' as a curry isn't good. I'm 6'1" and I want to be 6'2" so bad. Because Foids hear 6' nowadays and just be like "meh",( even when only 95% people are below 6' over here). Ridiculous creatures.
Ok that's true but being 6'1" is better than being 5" 🥺

• +1
spinal cartilage thickness decreases as people age, I believe taking hgh will keep them healthy along with things like glucosamine

it doesnt matter at all , why u care that much about that useless thing

For sure

• So Sad
deadass my dad used to be 6'0 but at 48 he is now 5'10

• So Sad
Holy shit, is this true? I seriously hope not, because after 60-70 years, I'll be in the "5ft" territory, for which i'll cry about so hard.

If and that is a very big if you are still alive at that age, you will have PLENTY of other problems besides being a manlet. 40 to 50 is a sharp decline and it gets shitty after 50 for most people. Life is short.