Does it make sense to keep using tretinoin for anti-aging purposes but not for acne?

Z

Zain202

Iron
Since I'm 32 and don't have acne, I've been using tretinoin (0.05%) for 9 months to improve the appearance of my skin. Even while I think I can see a difference, I question whether I am being overly optimistic about that. Here is my regimen; if you have any ideas for additions, please let me know. I wash my face with Cerave's moisturising foam cleanser in the morning, then use SkinCeuticals' vitamin C serum, moisturiser, and, if I'm not wearing makeup, a tinted SPF from La Roche-Posay. I wash my face with salicylic acid at night to get rid of debris and makeup, and then I use Menarini's tretinoin gel from Skinorac to apply tretinoin to my damp skin in a pea-sized amount. I apply moisturiser once more after that.

• +1
Reactions: desilva
what do you mean "not wearing makeup" ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and inwardgonionscel
Fin and dut are the only drugs that make you look alot younger

• +1
Reactions: dannydipss
nigga what are you doing on .org at 32?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker, becomingnearperfect, dannydipss and 2 others
and why tf do you wear makeup?

• JFL
Reactions: normie tiktoker, inwardgonionscel and Deleted member 42408
No it doesn’t make sense, get whatever causes your diet in check instead

Looks always matter
he should have a wife and kids by now, if he's rotting on an incel forum at this age it's over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker, inwardgonionscel and capybar
Oh that's for the hair. I use tret to maintain my gay glow.
I'm not talking about the effects they have on hair ( amazing btw) I'm talking about how much younger they make your face look

I'm not talking about the effects they have on hair ( amazing btw) I'm talking about how much younger they make your face look
Oh really ? You think plumetting Dht the most androgenic naturaly occuring shit in ur body makes your skin look better ? You may be right as dht ages people to a certain extent and causes oily skin acne and stuff, but does it affect collagen or elastin ?

Oh really ? You think plumetting Dht the most androgenic naturaly occuring shit in ur body makes your skin look better ? You may be right as dht ages people to a certain extent and causes oily skin acne and stuff, but does it affect collagen or elastin ?
Definitely makes you look younger look at Ashton kutchers face after he stopped dut he aged massively

• +1
Reactions: inwardgonionscel
Definitely makes you look younger look at Ashton kutchers face after he stopped dut he aged massively
Is it a good idea to crash Dht for those effects tho ?

he should have a wife and kids by now, if he's rotting on an incel forum at this age it's over

You better have a wife and kids at 32 you fucking subhuman, you better have a pregnant wife by 24 if you expect people to have multiple parasites at fucking 32. Blocked ur underage subhuman ass dunno y the fuck this kind of idiot is in here preaching bluepilled bullshit in a blackpilled place where everyone acknowledges that looks, money and freedom are the most important things in life.

You better have a wife and kids at 32 you fucking subhuman, you better have a pregnant wife by 24 if you expect people to have multiple parasites at fucking 32. Blocked ur underage subhuman ass dunno y the fuck this kind of idiot is in here preaching bluepilled bullshit in a blackpilled place where everyone acknowledges that looks, money and freedom are the most important things in life.
I'm 20 faggot

Since I'm 32 and don't have acne, I've been using tretinoin (0.05%) for 9 months to improve the appearance of my skin. Even while I think I can see a difference, I question whether I am being overly optimistic about that. Here is my regimen; if you have any ideas for additions, please let me know. I wash my face with Cerave's moisturising foam cleanser in the morning, then use SkinCeuticals' vitamin C serum, moisturiser, and, if I'm not wearing makeup, a tinted SPF from La Roche-Posay. I wash my face with salicylic acid at night to get rid of debris and makeup, and then I use Menarini's tretinoin gel from Skinorac to apply tretinoin to my damp skin in a pea-sized amount. I apply moisturiser once more after that.
Yes, it will definitely slow aging and prevent wrinkles ( great skin care routine, really inspiring) btw what make up products do you use I am thinking about using make up as well. Would you suggest any products that might increase my appearance? ( I use clear mascara, water line pencil and lumify)