How can I get the most out of tretinoin for wrinkles?

Z

Zain202

Iron
Hey, I'm now working from home, so I decided to take care of my skin. Who cares if anything awful happens, I'll be indoors. Nightly, I apply 0.1% tretinoin from Skinorac. I can take it just well when I use it without any additional products, like as salicylic acid, without my skin screaming in pain. What are the various methods for increasing the potency of tretinoin for wrinkle reduction? I've recently learned that pouring water on my face before applying tretinoin improves absorption at the risk of causing discomfort. What alternative methods should be considered?

If you want to minimize and prevent wrinkles, firstly eat high-quality saturated fats like raw milk, raw butter, grass-fed beef, pasture-raised egg yolks, etc to make sure your skin is not dry and lacking fats or oils, which I actually believe is the cause for most people getting wrinkles. This will also allow your skin to naturally replenish against sun damage and avoid aging in that sense too.

Secondly is stress, an absolute killer, for obvious reasons.

And thirdly, you can try other stuff like retinol/ tret but that should be an additive not a sole solution IMO.

Hydrolyzed collagen can help a lot too as a supplement. So can Vit E and 8 hours of sleep a night.

Hey, I'm now working from home, so I decided to take care of my skin. Who cares if anything awful happens, I'll be indoors. Nightly, I apply 0.1% tretinoin from Skinorac. I can take it just well when I use it without any additional products, like as salicylic acid, without my skin screaming in pain. What are the various methods for increasing the potency of tretinoin for wrinkle reduction? I've recently learned that pouring water on my face before applying tretinoin improves absorption at the risk of causing discomfort. What alternative methods should be considered?
Nigga keeps mentioning Skinorac in every thread he posts