Does leanmaxxing also give the illusion of a more stronger/bony nose?

TurkMogger

TurkMogger

Bronze
Like jordan barret has a very bony and nice nose. If someone were to leanmaxx and get their jaw chiseled and hollow cheeks would that create an illusion where they also see your nose as harder and bony?

Like jordan barret has a very bony and nice nose. If someone were to leanmaxx and get their jaw chiseled and hollow cheeks would that create an illusion where they also see your nose as harder and bony?
A little bit, if you got a pig nose then no

A little bit, if you got a pig nose then no
My side profile is in my pfp. My nose as you can see is like not bony or defined like him, and i was wondering if i go from 17%(now) to around 10-11% I was hoping it would create the illusion that i got a lean nose.

Leanmax and find it out for yourself.
Stop mental masturbating.

My side profile is in my pfp. My nose as you can see is like not bony or defined like him, and i was wondering if i go from 17%(now) to around 10-11% I was hoping it would create the illusion that i got a lean nose.
Probably not. Your nose is mainly cartilage and bone. Your nose shape and definition is mainly determined by shit like size and positioning of the bone and cartilage.

You should still get down to lower bf% though because maybe you are pig nosed + leanmaxxing is key. Once you get down and you find out you're not pig nosed, should consider some other methods like surgery of some kind, but you can try some of the experimental shit I've seen thrown around occasionally on here like this:

or hydrocortisone (I think, but it's kind of dogshit method since you lose gains and steroid cream is not good long term). Gl achieving Barrett's nose though, his nose is small, at least compared to his other facial features

Probably not. Your nose is mainly cartilage and bone. Your nose shape and definition is mainly determined by shit like size and positioning of the bone and cartilage.
View attachment 2725985

You should still get down to lower bf% though because maybe you are pig nosed + leanmaxxing is key. Once you get down and you find out you're not pig nosed, should consider some other methods like surgery of some kind, but you can try some of the experimental shit I've seen thrown around occasionally on here like this:

or hydrocortisone (I think, but it's kind of dogshit method since you lose gains and steroid cream is not good long term). Gl achieving Barrett's nose though, his nose is small, at least compared to his other facial features
My nose is in my pfp.

To be honest with you nobody cares about a lean nose, don’t leanmax that low except if you have muscles because you will look like a twink