Does mewing fixed recessed chin?

V

Vishnuk

DepressedCurry
Thought it ran in my family but my mom and dad chin mog me so hard. Even my sister which looks like a subhuman cunt chin mogs me. Please help I want to be able to slay in high school before college so I have some experience.

Thought it ran in my family but my mom and dad chin mog me so hard. Even my sister which looks like a subhuman cunt chin mogs me. Please help I want to be able to slay in high school before college so I have some experience.
Mewing won't fix shit it's a massive cope

• +1
Reactions: harshpollution and Krezo
Just stop mouthbreathing only thing you can do, mewing is pretty much cope

• +1
Reactions: harshpollution, fauxfox and Krezo
Mewing won't fix shit it's a massive cope
I will never show my side profile to a girl.
Could be worse though, I've seen great side profiles with low tier normie faces.
Just stop mouthbreathing only thing you can do, mewing is pretty much cope
I realizedr recently that everytime I play video games my mouth opens. Usually it's like really obvious. Tried fixing it but when I get caught off gaurd it still opens slightly.

I will never show my side profile to a girl.
Could be worse though, I've seen great side profiles with low tier normie faces.

I realizedr recently that everytime I play video games my mouth opens. Usually it's like really obvious. Tried fixing it but when I get caught off gaurd it still opens slightly.
Stop playing videogames then and you should still mew tho it could give the illusion of a better jawline

• +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic
Mewing does make your face better, and it will reverse recession of the chin.

I have been practicing mewing since the beginning of this year, and I think I have already had a noticeable improvement on my chin (No proof...), even if it is still a bit recessed, I still hope for improvements over the coming years (I am 16.5 years old), in case towards the end of my growth it is still not enough prominent, I will consider surgery. Note that my chin was always quite "long" and square, so, from the front it is an advantage for my lower third, it is just from the side that the recession is a bit noticeable.

I have been practicing mewing since the beginning of this year, and I think I have already had a noticeable improvement on my chin (No proof...), even if it is still a bit recessed, I still hope for improvements over the coming years (I am 16.5 years old), in case towards the end of my growth it is still not enough prominent, I will consider surgery. Note that my chin was always quite "long" and square, so, from the front it is an advantage for my lower third, it is just from the side that the recession is a bit noticeable.
Mine is just not protruted, It doesn't stick back but it's still not sticking forward. My teeth ae both crooked forwards so my lips will be pushed back with braces, likely fixing it.

Mine is just not protruted, It doesn't stick back but it's still not sticking forward. My teeth ae both crooked forwards so my lips will be pushed back with braces, likely fixing it.

It's the same for mine, in fact I think it's the braces I'm currently wearing that pushes the lower lip and accentuates this effect, since I have a chin that's not particularly prominent. I'll remove them soon, so I can see that.

I want Wagner's chin

Been mewing for a long time and it doesn't

No, mewing is a fucking meme.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
Speaking from experience, if you already have at least okay bones it will help you get hollow cheeks, but it won't fix chin recession

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
mewing made my bone under the moustaches (maxilla) more advanced and more rounded.
you have nothing to lose, just try