Does minoxidil rape overall collagen even if only used for eyebrows

D

Deleted member 42408

Bronze
No, but just do oral.

No, but just do oral.
Dont you need a perscription?
And how am i gonna go to a doctor at 15 and ask for oral minoxidil like im a 30 year old balding man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Dont you need a perscription?
And how am i gonna go to a doctor at 15 and ask for oral minoxidil like im a 30 year old balding man
You buy topical minoxidil and ingest it orally. Use a pipette and dose it in that way, put the drop /drops into a glass of water and drink it.

• WTF
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
You buy topical minoxidil and ingest it orally. Use a pipette and dose it in that way, put the drop /drops into a glass of water and drink it.
Negawatt

• Love it
LOL THISS NIGGA TRYN AA POISONN YOUU

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Perfection, milfmagnet08 and Deleted member 28896
You probably have much bigger structural flaws to worry about before even thinking about your collagen level.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42408
1696234210013-jpeg.2466389

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 42408
Dont Listen to my Evil twin, guys !!!!

• JFL
Reactions: twilight, Perfection, Deleted member 42408 and 2 others
hahahaha

• Hmm...
LOl that nigga trynna poison you
I do it myself, ingesting a topical solution with propylene glycol, ethanol, and water isn't a problem.
Matter of fact, it is more beneficial: cheaper, no need for a prescription.

• WTF
Niggas acting like propylene glycol, ethanol, water, and minoxidil is poisonous. JFL
@KING REIDYZ @JudgeandJury @12PSLsubhuman @DR. NICKGA

• WTF
You probably have much bigger structural flaws to worry about before even thinking about your collagen level.
preserving collagen is extremely important tbh, especially if he is in the 19-22 range since peak collagen production naturally starts to slow down

Aint got money and aint old enough but im planning on gettinf implants and maybe cantho