Does mk 677 make your nose grow??

EGGY 1671u32g

EGGY 1671u32g

mtn with height halo
Im already gonna have a big ass nose when im older cuz every man in my family does so i dont wanna risk having a HUGE nose. Kinda sad cuz i was hoping to reach like 6'5 with it since im basically 100% done with my growth since havent grown in over 6 months and im already at my predicted adult height that has been the same since i was like 12. Im very happy with 6'3 but i would have liked to be closer to my younger brother who is 6'5 and probably gonna reach 6'6

Dnrd and no

not gonna make ur nose grow, but you wont get to 6'6 probably, maybe if u take an AI, use actual HGH instead if u can afford it with an AI and optionally igf-1 lr3 if ur willing to take the risk

Just get a rhinoplasty if it gets wider lmao
Pussies filled over here
And yes it grows the nose

• +1
Reactions: Majkal, BoredPrince and chawaje
not gonna make ur nose grow, but you wont get to 6'6 probably, maybe if u take an AI, use actual HGH instead if u can afford it with an AI and optionally igf-1 lr3 if ur willing to take the risk
retarded pfp

Of course it does

It might grow your nose, if it does just get rhino after you're finished with mk 677

But honestly at 6'3 you don't need it, you're already taller than most men anyway and risking a bigger nose isn't worth it

people over estimate the strength of it.
it won't do shit

I think the nose aspect is either from bloat cuz you do get facial bloat or just based on how responsive ur nose is

If u have a big nose u have a massive cock