does my big nose totally fuck up my SMV

D

Deleted member 51593

Iron
ok so im 15 and Im basically a chad(lite) I mean I dont have like hunter eyes and shit and an extremely sharp jawline, but I have really good eyebrows, height (im 6'4 194cm really tall), big lips, im white and I have blonde curly hair but I have a big nose and Idk if it fucks up my face or not I feel like if I would have a small button nose I would be the ultimate pretty boy but the nose just makes me look like a jew or a roman emperor should I just jewmaxx???

is this a really big failo and am i fucked or is this just something i shouldnt worry about and continue to looksmax without rhinoplasty

also the image I posted for reference is the closest and most accurate I could find as to what my nose looks like just to paint a picture in your head

Attachments

• tumblr_ms0fgcjcEc1rl2xsfo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ms0fgcjcEc1rl2xsfo1_1280.jpg
    485.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tai Lung, wishIwasSalludon and jflsnowdzz
ofc it fucks up your smv

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie, BowlCutMogger and finn899
you should do a double rhino

prob boneless too, post a pic of yourself

prob boneless too, post a pic of yourself
not boneless my nose is strong and defined (which sucks) also im not posting a full face pic on a forum full of incels and degenerates fuck off lol

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Venommm_, lowiqNormie, urielRanhel and 3 others
you should do a double rhino
idk man im considering it because i will literally look like vinnie hacker if i do so but my kids will have a big nose too and doing surgery is just retarded lookism and genetic determinism when it comes to looks wont matter in 30 years when there will be big wars and famines

• JFL
Reactions: 31future69
No ofc not, jews are very succesful in life.

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Illithios, urielRanhel and 2 others
No pic no care

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung, piec, thxmes and 2 others
not boneless my nose is strong and defined (which sucks) also im not posting a full face pic on a forum full of incels and degenerates fuck off lol
full of incels? are you one too? your on this forum too retard

• +1
Reactions: urielRanhel
This reads like a larp.

Then don't ask for their advice retard

• +1
Reactions: urielRanhel, thxmes, STUPIDREFEREES and 1 other person
full of incels? are you one too? your on this forum too retard
not all people here but theres a shit ton of weirdos and im not posting a full face pic thats why i put a pic that resembles my nose

not all people here but theres a shit ton of weirdos and im not posting a full face pic thats why i put a pic that resembles my nose
are you white?

idk man im considering it because i will literally look like vinnie hacker if i do so but my kids will have a big nose too and doing surgery is just retarded lookism and genetic determinism when it comes to looks wont matter in 30 years when there will be big wars and famines
do it anyways

No pic no care and ur not chadlite
oh yes i am not a chadlite because i wont post a pic of my face to some retarded incel lol stay hunched over in ur greasy chair basement dweller virgin boy

6’4 and 15 jfl at this new generation of greycels mogging 90% of users

oh yes i am not a chadlite because i wont post a pic of my face to some retarded incel lol stay hunched over in ur greasy chair basement dweller virgin boy
Holy shit fag i mog u to death, keep coping, u wont pull shit retarded fag, muh i am chadlite, low mtn at best and the only thing u pull is a push door

Holy shit fag i mog u to death, keep coping, u wont pull shit retarded fag, muh i am chadlite, low mtn at best and the only thing u pull is a push door
then post a pic of ur self if thats what ur into do it rn lets see pussy

Soft-max as much as you can, then do a rhinoplasty. A hooked nose is almost always seen as grotesque by others, ergo, a massive failo (usually, it will always be better if it was straight though). The height is a serious halo though.

Soft-max as much as you can, then do a rhinoplasty. A hooked nose is almost always seen as grotesque by others, ergo, a massive failo (usually, it will always be better if it was straight though). The height is a serious halo though.
yea thats what im gonna do most likely but im still considering whether the rhinoplasty is worth it because my nose is not really hooked its not like the jewish nose its like the one i provided its straight but has a high bridge

yep
it is an SMV-NUKE
good noses go unnoticed/ rarely praised. but
bad noses are so noticeable and distracting, that's all people focus on.

look up big nose guys/ when he has a big nose on tiktok, and after at least 5 different sound trends, a few thousand videos and a few million comments of women of all ages and races simping hard for big ass noses, cancel your rhinoplasty plans, come back here and reply smth along the lines of "thanks bro, i guess the majority of this forum really does suffer from some odd variation of crippling autism and is unable to differentiate between psl scores and IRL appeal"

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, STUPIDREFEREES and blatonslatt
look up big nose guys/ when he has a big nose on tiktok, and after at least 5 different sound trends, a few thousand videos and a few million comments of women of all ages and races simping hard for big ass noses, cancel your rhinoplasty plans, come back here and reply smth along the lines of "thanks bro, i guess the majority of this forum really does suffer from some odd variation of crippling autism and is unable to differentiate between psl scores and IRL appeal"
I never got a compliment for my nose its always been height lips or eyes but I guess u may actually be right, I mean i know its def isnt over but the reason i even made this post is because i wanna know how much of a failo it is, but if what ur saying is correct that they simp for big noses i doubt its white stacies its most likely asians or ethnic foids which disgust me

Yeah but posting a pic of a girl instead is high iq or what?

headbang facepalm GIF by David Firth

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
Nose isn’t as bad for men as it is for women

wbu showing your pic?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19968
Literally doesn't matter, you're probably recessed and that's why you got a dorsal hump.

It happens cause of lack of forward growth. Not enough support so your nose sinks down.

dnrd, just get rhino it's not that expensive

No pic no care

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
Literally doesn't matter, you're probably recessed and that's why you got a dorsal hump.

It happens cause of lack of forward growth. Not enough support so your nose sinks down.
no its just my dads nose im not recessed

If it makes you look like a Jew, then it lowers your SMV. If NOT, then it doesn't lower your SMV. Simple.

ok so im 15 and Im basically a chad(lite) I mean I dont have like hunter eyes and shit and an extremely sharp jawline, but I have really good eyebrows, height (im 6'4 194cm really tall), big lips, im white and I have blonde curly hair but I have a big nose and Idk if it fucks up my face or not I feel like if I would have a small button nose I would be the ultimate pretty boy but the nose just makes me look like a jew or a roman emperor should I just jewmaxx???

is this a really big failo and am i fucked or is this just something i shouldnt worry about and continue to looksmax without rhinoplasty

also the image I posted for reference is the closest and most accurate I could find as to what my nose looks like just to paint a picture in your head
since you think you're a chadlite just because of height and eyebrows, see the examples of chadlite for god's sake, and without a photo it's like your post doesn't matter

since you think you're a chadlite just because of height and eyebrows, see the examples of chadlite for god's sake, and without a photo it's like your post doesn't matter
it clearly does matter since youre commenting on it loser