does my big nose totally fuck up my SMV

If it makes you look like a Jew, then it lowers your SMV. If NOT, then it doesn't lower your SMV. Simple.
nah it doesnt looks more south european tbh

it clearly does matter since youre commenting on it loser
It is because it leaves the intrigue that you are supposedly Chadlite, good luck with your 2 meters and your blonde hahaha, just remember that face >> height >> physique

It is because it leaves the intrigue that you are supposedly Chadlite, good luck with your 2 meters and your blonde hahaha, just remember that face >> height >> physique
lol cap height >> everything cope

I never got a compliment for my nose its always been height lips or eyes but I guess u may actually be right, I mean i know its def isnt over but the reason i even made this post is because i wanna know how much of a failo it is, but if what ur saying is correct that they simp for big noses i doubt its white stacies its most likely asians or ethnic foids which disgust me
what's wrong with ethnic or asian foids
What's your ethnicity? Brown?

what's wrong with ethnic or asian foids
What's your ethnicity? Brown?
Im a white european but ethnics and asians are just ugly i need white kids lah I am amir yangane

nothing wrong with ethnics and asians, they have better skin than thin ass white skin

Whatever you say Singaporean
NAH i am a white european from LAKE CHAD

NAH i am a white european from LAKE CHAD
Lake Chad is an endorheic freshwater lake located at the junction of boundaries of Nigeria, Niger, Chad, and Cameroon

brb using imagination since no pics

not boneless my nose is strong and defined (which sucks) also im not posting a full face pic on a forum full of incels and degenerates fuck off lol
fucking retard he means you have no bones in your face, jaw, zygos, chin, gonions, ramus, browridge

fucking retard he means you have no bones in your face, jaw, zygos, chin, gonions, ramus, browridge
well thats not the case also u dont know me faggot hop off my dick lmao

when you are going to ask for advice on your personal face you give pictures you fucking retard.

• JFL
Reactions: justropemaxbro
ur not chadlite boyo stop coping