Does o pry actually have an overbite?

D

Deleted member 21403

Gold
consensus seems to be that his upper lip is way to forward compared to the lower, indicating overbite, because the upper teeth push the upper lip and because the lower mandible is usually recessed

9385083ec76236beb554a4067c46f35d.jpg
MG_8445-copy.jpg

but is it just his lip genetics in his case? I cant imagine that bone mogger to have a subhuman malloclusion. also, if we look at the ideal facial convexity angle...

fp3.jpg

its 165-175 degrees in both men and women. Significantly less than that indicating overbite, and more an underbite. O pry is in the UPPER IDEAL, indicating normal bite. But I cant tell if he just has some übermensch levels of forward growth to disguise his overbite.

6bd33c6f2e6fc9ac1de56d8d949db28c.jpg
tumblr_n1qen0AQHR1svoqlco1_1280.png

can someone tell from these least autistic pics i have found from o prys teeth if he has a normal bite or not? Looks normal to me.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
honestly his face looks good

incels bug out when they pick out micro details about someone like o pry and then call him an incel afterwards :lul: :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ;-;, hattrick and weebcel
Jfl @User49
1682108342215-png.2162188

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, ronald_98, copefuel and 2 others
honestly his face looks good

incels bug out when they pick out micro details about someone like o pry and then call him an incel afterwards :lul: :lul:
afcourse, hes a model for a reason

looks aspie af though but thats not the point of the thread, im just interested in his bite.

Over for your IQ

im just interested in facial aesthethics, very straight
then go make your face aesthetic bhai, i’m sure you don’t have an overbite like o pry anyways

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21403
he just has a down-grown jaw.

then go make your face aesthetic bhai, i’m sure you don’t have an overbite like o pry anyways
i do have an overbite :feelscry: only minor though

im interested overall though (y)

His teeth just seem crooked

Look at his upper arch, even though his head is slightly to the side his teeth seem "straight" to the camera, just like his nose which is also a bit crooked.

• +1
His teeth just seem crooked

View attachment 2176845

Look at his upper arch, even though his head is slightly to the side his teeth seem "straight" to the camera, just like his nose which is also a bit crooked.
True, but you dont think he has an overbite right?

Crooked teeth with class 1 malloclusion mogs overbite so hard

True, but you dont think he has an overbite right?

Crooked teeth with class 1 malloclusion mogs overbite so hard
Nah doesn't seem so, if he had an overbite it would've probably been more obvious. Look at that last pic, his archs even seem pretty close, not in a bad way tho.

• +1
Nah doesn't seem so, if he had an overbite it would've probably been more obvious. Look at that last pic, his archs even seem pretty close, not in a bad way tho.
I think its impossible to tell from the front, unless the overbite is huge

look at this pic that i found

tumblr_myvwhixEwY1svoqlco1_500.jpg

looks like an overbite to me in this one

I think its impossible to tell from the front, unless the overbite is huge

look at this pic that i found

tumblr_myvwhixEwY1svoqlco1_500.jpg

looks like an overbite to me in this one
It kinda looks like his lower arch is a bit "pushed back" on that pic, it might have been the result of braces as a teen or kid if he had it, idk if he ever said he got braces though.

Other than that it seems like a normal bite tho, like if it was more forward his front teeth would almost be touching each other it seems. Isn't that type of bite normal?

• Hmm...
consensus seems to be that his upper lip is way to forward compared to the lower, indicating overbite, because the upper teeth push the upper lip and because the lower mandible is usually recessed
View attachment 2162182

9385083ec76236beb554a4067c46f35d.jpg
MG_8445-copy.jpg

but is it just his lip genetics in his case? I cant imagine that bone mogger to have a subhuman malloclusion. also, if we look at the ideal facial convexity angle...

fp3.jpg

its 165-175 degrees in both men and women. Significantly less than that indicating overbite, and more an underbite. O pry is in the UPPER IDEAL, indicating normal bite. But I cant tell if he just has some übermensch levels of forward growth to disguise his overbite.

View attachment 2162188
6bd33c6f2e6fc9ac1de56d8d949db28c.jpg
tumblr_n1qen0AQHR1svoqlco1_1280.png

can someone tell from these least autistic pics i have found from o prys teeth if he has a normal bite or not? Looks normal to
As someone with big overbite which costed my teeth set and jaw and chin length he does seem to have a bit of overbite

• Hmm...
It kinda looks like his lower arch is a bit "pushed back" on that pic, it might have been the result of braces as a teen or kid if he had it, idk if he ever said he got braces though.

Other than that it seems like a normal bite tho, like if it was more forward his front teeth would almost be touching each other it seems. Isn't that type of bite normal?
1mm overbite is ideal and class 1 but his seems more based on that pic alone. Also his teeth prob wouldnt be crooked now if he had braces

But ive never seen people with overbites have this kind of side profile with a normal facial convexity angle so im confused