Does quitting sugar affect looks?

B

bbobub

Iron
I'm extremely skinny (190cm, 68kg) and I do have features like a nice jawline etc but I also don't have hollow cheeks while my dad has them, my cheeks are kinda puffy.
I also don't have skinny-abs but i'm not skinny fat either.
thing is i'm severely addicted to coca cola and been drinking around 1 litre a day since im 11 or so (i'm 23 now).
Will simply quitting cola make my face slimmer or make my body more toned? I can't diet to reduce bodyfat cus i'm already anorexic

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32669 and User28823
20231014 190533

Greycell moment

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
thing is i'm severely addicted to coca cola and been drinking around 1 litre a day since im 11 or so (i'm 23 now).
god

too late for you

Honestly yeah, salt affects the most. But try cutting it out for one week and see if there's any difference, do what you will after that.
You can also switch to the Diet coke in that one week.

over for you

over for you

I'm extremely skinny (190cm, 68kg) and I do have features like a nice jawline etc but I also don't have hollow cheeks while my dad has them, my cheeks are kinda puffy.
Will simply quitting cola make my face slimmer or make my body more toned? I can't diet to reduce bodyfat cus i'm already anorexic
brotheeer! I wanted to say "you lose face fat growing up" but you are already 23... it definitely improves your life cutting on sugar. you need to work out to gain mass and get toned, theres no other way

Your abs are not showing even if you are low bf because your abs are underdeveloped. Try working out and try to save your organs.
I also drink from time to time a coke butttttt 1 liter a day for 12 years is just not it

Go er, sugar is life and aging is satan, this existence is purposely flawed to the very core

Bro one liter cola per day that is crazy. Drink water bro that's really unhealthy. Also good health = looksmaxx