Does smoking really increase testosterone?

Afk

Afk

Iron
My last years of high school smoked weed and some other cigar. , I looked more chiselled

Award for the lowest iq post in a while

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 2587, Spectre and 26 others
Weed lowers T. That's why ive stopped smoking it tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and fobos
Award for the lowest iq post in a while
New in the forum, I did not spend 24/7 in it, I go out to the street, I relate. It was just a personal objective data

Good post

• +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic and Deleted member 1106
Smoking can lead to an acute increase in testosterone levels, but this can decrease with chronic exposure to tobacco by long-term smoking. Therefore, the effects of smoking on testosterone levels depend on personal smoking history.

Smoking can also lead to lung cancer and bad teeth.

Smoking can lead to an acute increase in testosterone levels, but this can decrease with chronic exposure to tobacco by long-term smoking. Therefore, the effects of smoking on testosterone levels depend on personal smoking history.

what about vaping

i think it causes puffy cheeks

Reminder dogs dont smoke and outslay you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel, Deleted member 685, BigdickAverageEthnic and 1 other person
Just inject bro

yes,it does increase the number of cancer cells

It shrinks your penis and damages your lungs.

It won't hurt you nor help you

Eskimo
good boy

less water retention in body

JFL if you are running less-than-100% healthy lifestyle in 2k19

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
its good for badboy game and meeting girls who also smoke, smokers will always find company and that might increase ur social circle sooo

Idk. There's no tobacco so it should not increase testosterone
it depends on whether the nicotine causes the testosterone increase or the other components in cigs

its good for badboy game and meeting girls who also smoke, smokers will always find company and that might increase ur social circle sooo

Not if your a heavy stoner, girls are not attracted to that. Normal use is ideal. Trust me I was a weedcel for a long time.

Not if your a heavy stoner, girls are not attracted to that. Normal use is ideal. Trust me I was a weedcel for a long time.

yea i was kinda talking about smoking cigs broski, you can meet lots of girls on smoke breaks if you work or go to school. trust me on this, it kinda brings people together

Smoking causes heart problems

yea i was kinda talking about smoking cigs broski, you can meet lots of girls on smoke breaks if you work or go to school. trust me on this, it kinda brings people together

Oh yeah I know that, I smoke cigs.