Does someone increase height with ankle weights method?

D

Deleted member 22886

Zephir
I've searched all over the internet, however I don't find any successful story with proofs about increasing height by ankle weights.

• JFL
Reactions: User28823, The Grinch and potentialzaddy
all non surgical heightmaxxing after puberty is cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22886
all non surgical heightmaxxing after puberty is cope
Yep, however I see l a lot information about this method WITHOUT success stories. How is it fucking possible?

do kickboxing with those ankle weight to get the fluid in motion

• JFL
manlet

• JFL
if you truly are out of puberty you need to induce vitamin d defiency to soften the bones and make them more malleable then bonesmash your ankles and heels along with the ankle weights, this is basically homemade LL surgery

• Hmm...
I've searched all over the internet, however I don't find any successful story with proofs about increasing height by ankle weights.
Maybe start improving on ur grammar before you get onto heightmaxxing. Girls aren't gonna suck your dick being curry with poor grammar.
She doesn't want to hear "Call daddy me" whilst you tickle her entrance with your diddler.

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 22886
What's your height?
4'10, im indian and live in a hole where my master dumps curry into my open mouth 3 times a day

• JFL
Reactions: MEGA CHAD, 5.5psl and Deleted member 22886
Maybe start improving on ur grammar before you get onto heightmaxxing. Girls aren't gonna suck your dick being curry with poor grammar.
She doesn't want to hear "Call daddy me" whilst you tickle her entrance with your diddler.
Nah men, I'm not native English speaker, it's pretty normal to me to mix up don't and didn't, when I'm typing fast

Nah men, I'm not native English speaker, it's pretty normal to me to mix up don't and didn't, when I'm typing fast
I was joking anyway. You could try the ankle weights but idk abt their success rate

• +1
It worked for me
Just do it don't question too much
Girls are so much better than boys tbh they would get fillers and rhinoplasty in a second to improve their life's
Where as we will find successes stories then cope with making threads and then when all time has gone away we finally rot and do nothing
Stop fuckin finding stories and start this method today 😡

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
all non surgical heightmaxxing after puberty iscope
After 10 years of streacing and bonesmash the your feet's souls you might be 5 mm taller 🤣. Is cope