Does soy raise estrogen levels?

D

Deleted member 2205

1/1000000
I like eating edamame.

gaymaxxing with Peachy

• WTF
Reactions: Peachy and Deleted member 2205
I'm not trying to replace it with meat though. The amino acids are worse or something. I just liked eating them and didn't even know about how much protein it contained until recently.

eating some edamame won't do shit to your estrogen levels,better be concerned about cow's milk cuz it actually contains mammalian estrogen

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
If you're an ogre, just overdose on soy @Pietrosiek

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 2205
eating some edamame won't do shit to your estrogen levels,better be concerned about cow's milk cuz it actually contains mammalian estrogen
Fuck seriously? I mix my protein powder in there.

Me? i don't eat that shit man
Try it. If you think you're at your rock bottom, then there's nothing to lose. It could make you look better.

relax bro,you worry about stupid things.Some milk won't make you look lika a girl,Just wanted to say that you shouldn't worry about plant estrogen

• +1
no, its a phytoestrogen

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Deleted member 2205
Soy isoflavones are phytoestrogens, but they won't affect you at all unless you consume a high intake for some months, even tho I wouldn't eat soy frequently.

Not sure but I believe it contains phytoestrogens which can attach to estrogen receptors. Good thing about phytoestrogens actually is they act like mild SERMs.

Not sure but I believe it contains phytoestrogens which can attach to estrogen receptors. Good thing about phytoestrogens actually is they act like mild SERMs.
phytoestrogens are actually a lot weaker than estrogen so if anything you will have symptoms of low estrogen

• +1
phytoestrogens are actually a lot weaker than estrogen so if anything you will have symptoms of low estrogen
That's why I said they'd act like mild SERMs - "blocking" the estrogen receptors which can be a good thing.

• Woah
don't stress, hormones from any food are deactivated inside of the intestinal tract.

• +1
inb4 soycel

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and SikKunt
“My penis -- I won’t say it atrophied, but it was so flaccid that it looked very small in comparison with the way it used to be. Even my emotions changed.”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt and AspiringChad
Stop eating it

• WTF