Does smoking as a teen has any positive effects

played pickup basketball with one guy 2 days ago, he looked masculine for sure no doubt, he was around 175cm tall, whole time i thought he was around my age when i asked him how old he is he said fucking 2003, 21 year old that looks like he is 16, 17, he smoked 2 cigs between every game, asked him for how long he smoked he said since 7th grade which is normal where i live

Smoking increases dht bone mass and burn fat also lower estrogen..Does it stunt growth by qny chance or nah ? Should i quit or nah?
smoking is literally a part of my personality + high estrogen btchs love it and you make so many friends with it or just people who like you for it (ofc some sub 3 fags would cope):lul:

played pickup basketball with one guy 2 days ago, he looked masculine for sure no doubt, he was around 175cm tall, whole time i thought he was around my age when i asked him how old he is he said fucking 2003, 21 year old that looks like he is 16, 17, he smoked 2 cigs between every game, asked him for how long he smoked he said since 7th grade which is normal where i live
genetics you mostly look older when you smoke

Just fucking do it, it signals to foids ur low inhib and makes u look hotter IF you do it right, eg dressing fairly well projecting a slightly bad boy or a put together image. None of that crackhead in a nike tracksuit smoking behind asda shit.

Its good for socialmaxxing since its easy to strike up a conversation when ur both smoking and u need a light or something.

Stop being a pussy and take the cigarette pill. Ive been smoking since i was 10 and havent noticed issues with my lungs, cardio, skin ect. Idgaf if it affects me in my late 30s because im here to fuck foids in my teens and 20s then settle down and stop giving a fuck

The social side affects are literally goated

I swear you’ll make so many friends and girls will approach u tho I don’t recommend it for legal reasons

I’m a smoker when I go outside i literally get approached either by men or women
social side effects are mid

you will age 3x faster

• +1
Reactions: One Rep Max
  • +1
Reactions: wackedchives