Does the abillity to grow a beard means you go bald?

Copemaxxing

Copemaxxing

sfs,tyson,ankle,wirsts,clavicle,neanderthal pill
I am 15 and can already grow a fullbeard. Does this mean I am sensitive to Dht and going bald?:feelsmega:

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBiceps
95% chance u are going to go bald early if u can grow a full beard at 15. there is a huge correlation

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, HQNPmaxxing, Deleted member 4645 and 14 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6902
Baldcels have special abilities to grow beards so they can cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11761, Mr.cope, stuckneworleans and 7 others
Beard at 15?Never began for your hair.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadlitecel, Mr.cope and Copemaxxing
Wha you mean? My hair is still fine
I think many baldcels can grow a beard,anyway,look at your family and see if there is many bald man.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Copemaxxing
I think many baldcels can grow a beard,anyway,look at your family and see if there is many bald man.
Ok my family are all bald I gonna rope asap

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, Chadlitecel, Deleted member 4804 and 3 others
It depends on how sensitive you are on dht, but if you can grow hair while only being 15 then you are almost certainly going to norwood somewhat because of the sheer amount of dht, where i live in southeastern Europe people here also get beards very early but almost everyone is noorwooding

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 4645, Chico Chicowski and 2 others
yes but imagine going bald without a beard to cope with, truly over for asiancels like myself.

JFL at the retarded niggers in this thread
I gew a beard at 15, currently 20 and hairline is like khabibs

Maxresdefault 2

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Entschuldigung
JFL at the retarded niggers in this thread
I gew a beard at 15, currently 20 and hairline is like khabibs
It doesn't matter, khabib just has a very low hairline, you can still start noorwooding later, thats why teens rarely noorwood because it hasn't been activated yet

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 6382
Yes
I will eventually bald out but i can grow an amazing beard

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung
It doesn't matter, khabib just has a very low hairline, you can still start noorwooding later, thats why teens rarely noorwood because it hasn't been activated yet
trueeee i actually never thought of that
its actually dense af too and my father still has his full head of hair at 70 so im good

It depends on how sensitive you are on dht, but if you can grow hair while only being 15 then you are almost certainly going to norwood somewhat because of the sheer amount of dht, where i live in southeastern Europe people here also get beards very early but almost everyone is noorwooding
Does this mean I will go bald before I am fucking 20? Should I kill myself or kill myself

Does this mean I will go bald before I am fucking 20? Should I kill myself or kill myself
You will go bald aggressively definitely, especially because the males in your family are bald and you can even grow a beard at 15. The thing is you are good looking especially at your place so the universe is balancing you up, trust me on this, it's a fact, nobody is truly happy, there is always some low for a previous high and vica versa

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 4645
You will go bald aggressively definitely, especially because the males in your family are bald and you can even grow a beard at 15. The thing is you are good looking especially at your place so the universe is balancing you up, trust me on this, it's a fact, nobody is truly happy, there is always some low for a previous high and vica versa
Told my parents already the should save money for a ht or hs or I will rope infront of them. My good looks dont do shit if I go bald under 20. No jb likes bald guys wtf.

Yes its easier for baldcels to grow facial hair you could be at the beginning of mpb

Beard growth and baldness are both determined by sensitivity to dht, so there’s definitely an association

Attachments

• 7DE9D3D4-57D9-4C75-BAA2-BA24189D7D43.jpeg
    7DE9D3D4-57D9-4C75-BAA2-BA24189D7D43.jpeg
    55.8 KB · Views: 59
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadlitecel
never began, sorry dude
My eye area mogs your ugly dom face to death with your uncolored ugly lips you are fuckin ugly dude Idk why people worship you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
My eye area mogs your ugly dom face to death with your uncolored ugly lips you are fuckin ugly dude Idk why people worship you
Why so angry bro :feelspepo:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4804

Attachments

• 5B7E6555-5E9D-4848-8F55-E0006039E626.jpeg
    5B7E6555-5E9D-4848-8F55-E0006039E626.jpeg
    11 KB · Views: 52
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Amnesia and Deleted member 4804
it has been over for you from the start anyway

You see this :feelswah: thiseye area is wasted because of my subhuman norwood genes
Your hairline looks completely different from that pic. What's your slay count,and ur 16? U look older, but good

Your hairline looks completely different from that pic. What's your slay count,and ur 16? U look older, but good
I am 15 and I try to fraud my hairline with that kind of hairstyle but deep down I know I am norwooding I aged like 50 years in the last 3 years hell fuck
I am 15 and I try to fraud my hairline with that kind of hairstyle but deep down I know I am norwooding I aged like 50 years in the last 3 years hell fuck
Slay count is 2 btw next on saturday and then an other girl on monday so actually 4

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Vidyacoper
Started shaving everyday at 13, started balding at 15

• Woah
Reactions: Copemaxxing
Started shaving everyday at 13, started balding at 15
Same bro,could grow a beard at 13 3/4 ngl,what norwood are you?

Same bro,could grow a beard at 13 3/4 ngl,what norwood are you?
I was a deep nw2 at 19, 20 now, been on fin for 1 year. I recovered a decent amount of thickness and a bit of hairline.

I was a deep nw2 at 19, 20 now, been on fin for 1 year. I recovered a decent amount of thickness and a bit of hairline.
I wont hop on fin tbh because its all temporary if I am really norwooding I want it to finish and then do a hairtransplant

mfw cant grow a beard at 22 but also NWing

:cry:

Here I am at 19 and with no facial hair

Baldcels have special abilities to grow beards so they can cope
No, I went bald at around 16 and couldn't grow a decent beard to save my own life until I started injecting. My natty test levels were a low-normal 416 ng/dL.