does this guy's giga frame save him from inceldom or is it impossible to compensate for that face?

Yes, he can fuck trannies and black girls.

• JFL
Reactions: Mansnob
fucking cope if u think he isn't slaying jb white girls

That dude his body frame isn't top attractive, for women. Because the ratio aren't ideal. It's going to be very impressive to peer bodybuilding dudes. But I estimate that women will not like it. They will like it in a niche type of way, or that it's extreme and popps out.
So therefore, it's not going to compensate much, I guess.

Body can "compensate" for an average face. And make an avereage face dude, enter chad light teritory.

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000 and Pendejo
That dude his body frame isn't top attractive, for women. Because the ratio aren't ideal. It's going to be very impressive to peer bodybuilding dudes. But I estimate that women will not like it. They will like it in a niche type of way, or that it's extreme and popps out.
So therefore, it's not going to compensate much, I guess.

Body can "compensate" for an average face. And make an avereage face dude, enter chad light teritory.
Muscles only attract trannies, black women and gays, what don't you guys understand about that?

Nope. He looks 12 in the face and isn't particularly GL.

Muscles only attract trannies, black women and gays, what don't you guys understand about that?
All high in testosterone 🧐

hes a slayer. keep crying for him

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo

Lol that’s a cope.

I’ve also observed that gays and trannies are more likely to hit on/approach muscular guys (especially the overly roided ones), but saying muscles don’t attract women at all is a gigacope.

Also, attracting black women is 10x better than being an incel.

• +1
black women are cool also. The other 2 things, I'll pass on.

But your comment makes no sense.
After face and height.
Body is the 3rd thing, that can cause a good result in percieved attractveness, I do think there exist deminishing returns.
I mean. It can make 3 points difference for sure.
Lets say an average faced 6/10 guy with decent height (also 6/10). When he is a fatso, he will be a 4. If he can get a nice muscled body (if his genetics and frame helps); he has the potential to become an overall 7+/10 orso. Nearing Chad light. That imo, is amyor difference. and thus this is one of the mayor factors. It's not the nr.1 factor; but it's right there in the top 5 for sure (probably top 3).

• +1
black women are cool also. The other 2 things, I'll pass on.

But your comment makes no sense.
After face and height.
Body is the 3rd thing, that can cause a good result in percieved attractveness, I do think there exist deminishing returns.
I mean. It can make 3 points difference for sure.
Lets say an average faced 6/10 guy with decent height (also 6/10). When he is a fatso, he will be a 4. If he can get a nice muscled body (if his genetics and frame helps); he has the potential to become an overall 7+/10 orso. Nearing Chad light. That imo, is amyor difference. and thus this is one of the mayor factors. It's not the nr.1 factor; but it's right there in the top 5 for sure (probably top 3).

Lol that’s a cope.

I’ve also observed that gays and trannies are more likely to hit on/approach muscular guys (especially the overly roided ones), but saying muscles don’t attract women at all is a gigacope.

Also, attracting black women is 10x better than being an incel.
C O P E