Does this guys height look natural to you guys

L

latent

Bronze

Korean guy might have had LL to get that height, or I may be wrong and he might be completely because he looks half European correct me on this.

His arms looks proportional

perfectly natural in 2024

Korean guy might have had LL to get that height, or I may be wrong and he might be completely because he looks half European correct me on this.

He's definitely part European

is 190 pathetic

• JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel
Ye he looks uncanny but what can u do. He's gonna get my oneitis slurping his rice paddy cock

appearntly his 190 wich is 6'3 pretty much, Why does he look 7 feet tho? how is he fruading like that

is 190 pathetic
no it's wayy above average
yeah its like "oh cool" but he is literally a celebrity because of that height, which is pathetic for Korea bros

appearntly his 190 wich is 6'3 pretty much, Why does he look 7 feet tho? how is he fruading like that
He frauds to 190, but he is around 185. He is from Japan where the average height of a male zoomer is 170, so he appears relatively tall compared to his surroundings.

He frauds to 190, but he is around 185. He is from Japan where the average height of a male zoomer is 170, so he appears relatively tall compared to his surroundings.
View attachment 2839791
im 178 cm and legit my friend is 6'4 barefoot and he doesnt tower over me. i come up to his chin i think + i frame mog him since im a clavical mogger. This guy legit looks 200cm +. W fraud tbh.

im 178 cm and legit my friend is 6'4 barefoot and he doesnt tower over me. i come up to his chin i think + i frame mog him since im a clavical mogger. This guy legit looks 200cm +. W fraud tbh.
u gotta be taller than that I'm 178 to 180 and my friend who's 185-188 next to me his lip is next to my nose but clavical is a huge win your frame and height is perfect

do you think the legs give off an illusion of him looking taller or whatever because for everyone it looks like that does it add a halo?

do you think the legs give off an illusion of him looking taller or whatever because for everyone it looks like that does it add a halo?
yeh long legs + arms give off the porportion of being taller than you are.

Also noticed he takes pics from a low angle. if he came to usa he would not look the same. plus
someone else said he is in japan and all of them are manlets and all buildings are made shorter so he looks taller.

prob a manlet with lifts or shit he's asain

Imagine how his micropenis looks compared to his lanklet body

I dno gooks looks weird to me