Does this happen to YOU?

bludwin

bludwin

retardcel
Yall ever take a photo and be like, damn I don't even look that bad and shit and then open your phone gallery several minutes/hours later, look at that same pic and feel hella underwhelmed ?

• +1
Reactions: Tallman and jagmogs1000
No im so ugly i always wear a mask bane type shot innit

yea

also if i take a pic and i think i look good then when i go look at it right after i take it i look like dogshit jfl

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Tallman and bludwin
yeah i might just delete my photos cause i feel like a delusional narcissist everytime i look at myself in the mirror

• +1
Reactions: Tallman
Yall ever take a photo and be like, damn I don't even look that bad and shit and then open your phone gallery several minutes/hours later, look at that same pic and feel hella underwhelmed ?
all the time, but honestly i just remind myself that it’s my mind playing tricks on me and i’m learning to think of myself more positively

• +1
Reactions: Tallman
all the time, but honestly i just remind myself that it’s my mind playing tricks on me and i’m learning to think of myself more positively
what if it is the other way around and the second time you see yourself is how you really look to others tho?

what if it is the other way around and the second time you see yourself is how you really look to others tho?
nope. if u want to know how others see you, just ask, but most of the time other see us as more attractive than we see ourselves

This you?

IMG 4488

Literally me, idk what it is but everytime I look at the same photo my perspective of how it looks changes. Each time I look it looks good, decent, or I look horrible/botched. I prob need my face rated by others since I can't accurately pinpoint my looks rating

• +1
Reactions: bludwin