Does this Indian chad have Botox?

bradpittshairline

bradpittshairline

im a ass and titty lover
If that’s Chad ur standards are in the ducking shit.

I’m deleting my account this is frustrating.you might say “good no one cares”

But that’s good. Y’all are fucking retarded

• JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, ReadBooksEveryday, roping3264 and 2 others
looks like lip filler that region seems very stiff

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sanguinius and bradpittshairline
If that’s Chad ur standards are in the ducking shit.

I’m deleting my account this is frustrating.you might say “good no one cares”

But that’s good. Y’all are fucking retarded
😹😹😹😹

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius
Chad when young

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bradpittshairline and chosen-one
Not even MTN in tamil country. Disgusting. Holy fuck. Y’all have 0 scope or world view that in itself is uglier than anything abt ur looks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lowerthirdking, GuyFromSingapore and bradpittshairline
  • +1
Reactions: chosen-one
I was joking but I wanna know if he has Botox his face is weird.

What do u think about this guy he used posted his face on a tread I got tagged in

Post in thread 'If your not working out'
https://looksmax.org/threads/if-your-not-working-out.863712/post-13214029
Disgusting rat shitter pheno. Gives a bad name. You’ve gotta understand guys like this wouldn’t even pull in India. It’s just that these Dalits have nothing to lose unlike real moggers so they post their face and u think this represents an Indian chad. I spit on that shit

He looks like my gardener

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and bradpittshairline
Disgusting rat shitter pheno. Gives a bad name. You’ve gotta understand guys like this wouldn’t even pull in India. It’s just that these Dalits have nothing to lose unlike real moggers so they post their face and u think this represents an Indian chad. I spit on that shit

He looks like my gardener
Jfl this guy is autistic af he posts his pic everywhere he doesn’t care about his digital footprint

• +1
Keep coping…

And Indians will keep smashing 😜😜😜

Examples of Indian top tier women. They mog tf out of any other “ethnic” woman. Better than arab witches w this pheno but crooked huge noses

IMG 2279

IMG 2277

IMG 2274

IMG 2276

IMG 2272

View attachment IMG_2275.webp
These guys would never pull anything like this. They are dogs

INDO ARYAN is only a cope when it’s uttered by incel Dalits who larp. Not saying high class Indians are “UBERMENSCH” like nordics hell no. But still nothing compares. Not chink roaches. Not niggers. Not sand monkeys.

Yeah there are hot ethnics of every variety. But y’all LOVEEE to hate on “curries” when ur just uneducated rotters.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Examples of Indian top tier women. They mog tf out of any other “ethnic” woman. Better than arab witches w this pheno but crooked huge noses

View attachment 2525303

INDO ARYAN is only a cope when it’s uttered by incel Dalits who larp. Not saying high class Indians are “UBERMENSCH” like nordics hell no. But still nothing compares. Not chink roaches. Not niggers. Not sand monkeys.

Damn how tall is that woman if all the guys around her look that short

I generally agree with the low assessment of curries but he seems to live a pretty fun "high-status" life.

• +1

View attachment 2525313
View attachment 2525316
View attachment 2525303
View attachment 2525314

First girl is literally Persian.....

• WTF
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
I generally agree with the low assessment of curries but he seems to live a pretty fun "high-status" life.
He sponsored Mr Olympia

Attachments

• 1698834261305.jpeg
    1698834261305.jpeg
    36.5 KB · Views: 0
First girl is literally Persian.....
Ur right, I concede that I didn’t realize. still my argument holds. I removed it. I don’t want to misinform not my goal to larp

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 12PSLsubhuman
Ur right, I concede that I didn’t realize. still my argument holds
What do u mean by top pheno? Don’t u just mean north indians

Not all North Indians have this pheno. There’s north south yes, but northern high caste rich Indians are literally a different race, or might as well be than these Dalits on here. Demons

• So Sad
  • Woah
Even in pakistan ull see the avg guy looks Dalit af. Only the rich/rare phenos have this look. Pakis also love to larp like they all look like this but it’s such a lie

• +1
  • Woah
Not all North Indians have this pheno. There’s north south yes, but northern high caste rich Indians are literally a different race, or might as well be than these Dalits on here. Demons
i found a guy like that, ngl I wouldn’t mind looking like that, he was apparently 30 or smtn in this

View attachment 2525318
View attachment 2525317
View attachment 2525313

View attachment 2525316
View attachment 2525303
View attachment 2525314

Yeah there are hot ethnics of every variety. But y’all LOVEEE to hate on “curries” when ur just uneducated rotters.

Aryan curries mog. If only we all looked like that.:cry:

This guy is obv roided slayer. I mean it has roastie appeal, but like htn at least. Def attractive. I would venture chadlite. Obv not prettyboy but def aesthetic to majority of women.