does this long hair fit me?

does it?

• yes

Votes: 37 55.2%
  • no

Votes: 30 44.8%

• Total voters
Can you grow any facial hair? No problem if you can’t tbh, you still look good without it. What age are you and what type of people are you trying to attract? If it’s people your around your age I’d say it’s worth trying if you’ve never seen what you look like with long hair before. If you’re trying to attract your age + older (milfs) then I think shorter/medium hair had the widest appeal. The reason why I asked if you can grow facial hair is because if you’re trying to get the widest appeal I think you’d benefit from keeping the current length of hair and having some well taken care of stubble to add more sex appeal. If you’re going for girls your age (assuming by your face around 18-22) then maybe try growing it, I don’t think it’ll looksmin you so why not.
Ohh no was Just curious if it fits me :) and i am 18

Yeah man, might as well try it. If it looks like shit just cut it
Yeah true and i never go outside only for school gym and Friends so noproblem about akward fase

Looks really good, adds to your character imo
You should try and grow it!

Yeah true and i never go outside only for school gym and Friends so noproblem about akward fase
If you do go throw an awkward phase and need to be in public, simply wear a cap which suits you. I think you've got a stoney one anyway so just wear that.

Looks good, try growing it out bro and have tan, you'll look hot surfer Chad ngl

Looks gr8 dude go for it