Polish Chincel

Polish Chincel

Platinum
imo shit jawline

• +1
Reactions: jagmogs1000 and Deleted member 29581
It appears so.

Hate that type, just looks so shit even with low bf
true i have the same jaw and this model is 8-10% bf maybe fillers can ascend this jaw

he still looks good HTN

• +1
Reactions: coispet
true i have the same jaw and this model is 8-10% bf maybe fillers can ascend this jaw
The problem is that, as you said, it's just unlucky insertions, you can't do anything about it even with filler

u guys are coping hes extremely handsome his jaw looks good

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Allornothing and Deleted member 30679
The problem is that, as you said, it's just unlucky insertions, you can't do anything about it even with filler
why fillers wont do anything, fillers will make this type of jaw less potato

• +1
Reactions: Polish Chincel
yes but also a wider jaw won't make him look better.

• Hmm...
His jaw width is fine.

His lower third isn’t tall enough for its width

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Beastchodecode, forevermirin and Polish Chincel
Angle filler on gonions under bone

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode and Yuno_howitez
Filler could flare out his gonions

if some curry would post his face and has the jaw like this model has he would be insulted here and people would say he has potato jaw etc

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
Filler could flare out his gonions
You're probably right. I've never seen someone try that anyways by getting cheekbone filler to change illusions of insertions

but he has below average jaw with the jaw like Brad Pitt has he would look better
it doesn't fit the characteristics of his face, he literally looks the best with his current jaw and gains zero appeal if you make it wider, you can try it yourself.

you can't automatically make every face better if you just slap random 'chad' features on it, many positive psl characteristics aren't harmonious together.

• Hmm...
You're completely crazy if you think that's a shit jawline.

There's nothing wrong with it.

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
His jaw is 7/10
And hes strong htn

if that answers your question

His jaw is 7/10
And hes strong htn

if that answers your question
he is chadlite he mog pneumo but his jaw is belowe average if all guys would have same bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28774 and Deleted member 24789
Chet Hanks.
A real ass wigga and an honorary black
ok, im asking not because im enamoured or feel any kind of positivity but because you seems to be an insufferable fucking dickhead.

His jaw is almost identical to mine, he needs a taller chin through a sliding genioplasty and ramps implants (very small) to enhance his front profile and I'm sure what is a small ramus on the sides.

• Hmm...
Is this short ramus ?
His jaw is almost identical to mine, he needs a taller chin through a sliding genioplasty and ramps implants (very small) to enhance his front profile and I'm sure what is a small ramus on the sides.

Attachments

• A9E5E60A-69B8-42C5-9B9A-C4ECB7A64F81.png
    A9E5E60A-69B8-42C5-9B9A-C4ECB7A64F81.png
    9.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 6A7E519B-4FBF-42F5-A4E9-B83CA4169750.png
    6A7E519B-4FBF-42F5-A4E9-B83CA4169750.png
    7.3 MB · Views: 0
Not inwards this site is legit retarded icl

i have this exact jaw at 15, do you think i could grow a taller chin in due time? i really hate the fact that i have to maintain low af body fat for my jaw to appear angular from the front bc of my chin.

This is NOT inward gonions. His gonions are not FLARED, but they are not inwards. Pretty much only Asians have inward gonions. Inward gonians means that the gonions go inward so you could not see the widest part of his jaw from a frontal view.

These are inward gonions
cover1_1024x.jpg

Last edited: