Does trt (in someone with actually low t) change bone structure as an adult

Whatashame

Whatashame

Only environment hurts / Hoping for a miracle
Basically im low t since 15 i guess and ik by some studies that kids who take microdosage of testosterone have craniofacial growth sufficient to be equivalent to people their age. What about someone who already passed puberty?

• So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
only hgh does

only hgh does
How so? As i said studies show how testosterone change bone structure drastically in kids with actual low t, that t changes the bone structure is a fact. Question is if that could be achieved as an adult as well

How so? As i said studies show how testosterone change bone structure drastically in kids with actual low t, that t changes the bone structure is a fact. Question is if that could be achieved as an adult as well
If your bone age means you’ve stopped growing then no

only hgh

"change bone structure as an adult"​

• Hmm...
only hgh

"change bone structure as an adult"​

But whats the reason for that? Cause i would imagine that if bones are not sensitive to testosterone to reach its potential, same would be true for hgh

• Woah
it can if your sutures aren't closed

it can if your sutures aren't closed
Neurocranium sutures close at 30yo to 40. I dont think maxillary or mandibular bones fuse? From what i know they keep growing trhough life, just in a very small pace

Neurocranium sutures close at 30yo to 40. I dont think maxillary or mandibular bones fuse? From what i know they keep growing trhough life, just in a very small pace
Idk but everyone's palate suture definitely fuses before 20. My family friend who is a dentist also told me one of the biggest preventors of facial growth are the muscles in the face

Test changed my bone structure at 24 years old no cap my jaw got much wider and overal my face got bigger idk how to explain it

Test changed my bone structure at 24 years old no cap my jaw got much wider and overal my face got bigger idk how to explain it
Did u had low t?

No my natural test was 820 ish last time i checked but still doing actual steroids is a big boost regardless
Makes no sense the growth honestly, you only experience changes if you had low t