Does wearing lifts at 6 foot 7 (2 meter height) still give a SMV boost

austrianlooksmaxxer

austrianlooksmaxxer

Bronze
A friend of mine ist 2 metres tall and I told him to wear lifts because nobody will notice and he now is 205 cm with shoes. did it help him? average height among zoomers is 180 cm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, thecel, ifyouwannabemylover and 3 others

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall, yirma19, shalomnigga and 20 others
y not

• JFL
Reactions: kanderior
5'7 8 face > 7 ft 7 face.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ltxkr2431, yirma19, synock21 and 8 others
A friend of mine ist 2 metres tall and I told him to wear lifts because nobody will notice and he now is 205 cm with shoes. did it help him? average height among zoomers is 180 cm
is he a twig or good build

but he has a lot of problems with legs and spine. already had surgery for it

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, yirma19, Deleted member 44159 and 1 other person
He needs to wear shoes that give no height boost, 6’7 is literally the avg NBA player’s height. Way too tall for women.

• +1
Reactions: yirma19, kanderior, niqfan625 and 1 other person
weird, wtf did he do to reach that
i dont really know i spent my childhood/youth with him and could not see anything special. he even drank alcohol from the age of 14 every now and then jfl

i dont really know i spent my childhood/youth with him and could not see anything special. he even drank alcohol from the age of 14 every now and then jfl
alex periera was a severe alcoholic in his teen years and grew to 6'5, height mogging every brazillian tribe member hes near

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kazakh Theist and diamondbill
He needs to wear shoes that give no height boost, 6’7 is literally the avg NBA player’s height. Way too tall for women.
1 inch above it actually. And yeah if you extrapolate the results of the American "Height of Choosiness" study to the Netherlands, tallest country in the world, even there it's past the optimum for SMV which is like 6'3-6'5.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: murdah
too niche

but he has a lot of problems with legs and spine. already had surgery for it
yeah, what actually happens in the real world when you're that height as a guy without elite athlete genetics

I dont think it will my dad is 6'6 no shoes and has told women everything from he is 6'4 all the wya up to 7' women dont understand measurement especially past 6'4

gigantopithecusmaxxing is law

measurement especially past 6'4
Brutal for me because I told a woman that I'm 6'3 (I thought I was, rounded up from 6'2.5), and she said "You don't look that tall" JFL.

She was right though, turns out I'm dead on 6'2 barefoot :lul: .

Brutal for me because I told a woman that I'm 6'3 (I thought I was, rounded up from 6'2.5), and she said "You don't look that tall" JFL.

She was right though, turns out I'm dead on 6'2 barefoot :lul: .
eh women always say that shit when I was 6'1 barefoot I claimed 6'3 women always said that shit so I just stood up straight and they normally would say sum like "wow you are pretty tall" but I slouched most of the time due to back pain so maybe thats why

• JFL
Reactions: Graham