Height frauding 101 [MANLETS GTFIH]

gr34ter

gr34ter

Diamond
If you are around 5'7 (5'6-5'8) like me... This could save you.

Key:

1 Inch = 2.5 CM (Centimeters)

Ways to Fraud:

• Shoes

Most shoes have a 1 inch sole which means if you are short you will still get heightmogged by everybody however you can wear height boosts hidden within your shoe; preferably wear these in high top shoes so nobody will notice (Converse, Jordans, Timberlands, Doc Martens etc) if you chose not wear high tops then make sure to wear long enough pants that will cover most of your shoe concealing your feet from looking levitated and getting put in a TikTok video by a becky.

This method (not the shoe sole) could add another 1-2 inches to your height

If you don't want to wear boosters you could wear shoes like Air Force 1s that have a 1.5 inch sole and if you want something bigger go for running shoes, they have huge soles and if you are athletic you have plausible deniability when it comes to wearing these because if someone asks you could just say you need them for cardio.

This method could add 1-2 inches to your height

If you don't want to do the above options you could go for platform shoes hidden or shown (preferably hidden) this could add 1 to (in extreme cases) 6 inches to your height. Many celebrities do this and they look like regular shoes.

If you're into fashion you could wear something such as Doc Martens as they make many platform shoes.

• Hair

Having curly hair will provide more volume than straight hair, unfortunately there is nothing you can do to make your straight hair curly other than perm it. If you decide to get a perm out of nowhere and go into school, work or meet a friend you will definitely get made fun of. You also need the right pheno and look youthful to get a perm; This option is not viable for oldcels.

However you can still use volumizing products with straight hair and it will look good. If you have long hair you can nichemaxx into something that is popular to that group eg Metal

If you're black and have hair that's tied up make sure to leave a couple mm's of hair between your strands and forehead so it doesn't recess.

This method could add around 1 inch (1-3cm) to your perceived height

Clothing

Avoid baggy clothing that makes you look wide, wear monochrome slim fit stuff, it will make your limbs look taller.
Perfect example would be this guy (5'9 he's @swhole.animal on TikTok)

Make sure to be lean when wearing stuff like this because you will look laughable doing that if you are 17+ percent body fat

Assuming you are 5'7 and did everything in this thread you could larp as 5'10 just to get mogged by every zoomer.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, EggKing, Greycel Slayer and 7 others
Dnr I'm 6'0+

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, IMOGYOU, looks2 and 3 others
bumb + my first high effort thread sorry if its ass im just a greycel 🙏

@PseudoMaxxer opinions?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Good guide

My 5’8.5 ass larped as 5’11 in prom but it was uncomfortable as hell + toe hurty for a month straight. Only option for me is to save up for LL I guess, probably in Turkey

• JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline
If you are around 5'7 (5'6-5'8) like me... This could save you.

Key:

1 Inch = 2.5 CM (Centimeters)

Ways to Fraud:

• Shoes

Most shoes have a 1 inch sole which means if you are short you will still get heightmogged by everybody however you can wear height boosts hidden within your shoe; preferably wear these in high top shoes so nobody will notice (Converse, Jordans, Timberlands, Doc Martens etc) if you chose not wear high tops then make sure to wear long enough pants that will cover most of your shoe concealing your feet from looking levitated and getting put in a TikTok video by a becky.
View attachment 2585913

This method (not the shoe sole) could add another 1-2 inches to your height

If you don't want to wear boosters you could wear shoes like Air Force 1s that have a 1.5 inch sole and if you want something bigger go for running shoes, they have huge soles and if you are athletic you have plausible deniability when it comes to wearing these because if someone asks you could just say you need them for cardio.

This method could add 1-2 inches to your height

If you don't want to do the above options you could go for platform shoes hidden or shown (preferably hidden) this could add 1 to (in extreme cases) 6 inches to your height. Many celebrities do this and they look like regular shoes.

If you're into fashion you could wear something such as Doc Martens as they make many platform shoes.

• Hair

Having curly hair will provide more volume than straight hair, unfortunately there is nothing you can do to make your straight hair curly other than perm it. If you decide to get a perm out of nowhere and go into school, work or meet a friend you will definitely get made fun of. You also need the right pheno and look youthful to get a perm; This option is not viable for oldcels.

View attachment 2585970

However you can still use volumizing products with straight hair and it will look good. If you have long hair you can nichemaxx into something that is popular to that group eg Metal

View attachment 2585997

If you're black and have hair that's tied up make sure to leave a couple mm's of hair between your strands and forehead so it doesn't recess.

This method could add around 1 inch (1-3cm) to your perceived height

Clothing

Avoid baggy clothing that makes you look wide, wear monochrome slim fit stuff, it will make your limbs look taller.
Perfect example would be this guy (5'9 he's @swhole.animal on TikTok)

View attachment 2586022

Make sure to be lean when wearing stuff like this because you will look laughable doing that if you are 17+ percent body fat

Assuming you are 5'7 and did everything in this thread you could larp as 5'10 just to get mogged by every zoomer.
you might as well go trans if you're going to wear height boosters. they're no different from heels, 5'10 and under (below 180 cm) is very good candidate for transgender or gay. Imagine being a grown man and having A LOT high schoolers or women taller than you

• JFL
you might as well go trans if you're going to wear height boosters. they're no different from heels, 5'10 and under (below 180 cm) is very good candidate for transgender or gay. Imagine being a grown man and having A LOT high schoolers or women taller than you
bait

• +1
Reactions: Broski and bradpittshairline
theres only 6 out of like 500 girls that height mog me in school and im gonna heightmaxx to 5'9 and larp as 6'0

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
why haven't you gone trans yet? "5'7cel" and a reaper profile picture... speaking of a reaper... the Norwood reaper will arrive soon and you're 5'7 and balding you might as well consider going trans.

• JFL
4 Inch Amnesia Shoe-Lifts + Long Hair + Lean Clothing = I can go from 5'6 to 5'11 :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69 and EggKing
4 Inch Amnesia Shoe-Lifts + Long Hair + Lean Clothing = I can go from 5'6 to 5'11 :lul:
+ confidence & mewing I think you can easily ascend to HTN and maybe even fraud to 6'0 if you're confident enough

• JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, the_explorer and Deleted member 26410
dnrd, im 6'3 and wear forces and tell people im 6'5

theres only 6 out of like 500 girls that height mog me in school and im gonna heightmaxx to 5'9 and larp as 6'0
You put a lot of attention towards women, very observant of you, you should really consider going trans now because you counted exactly 6/500 in your entire school. You would probably look great as a women! :D

You put a lot of attention towards women, very observant of you, you should really consider going trans now because you counted exactly 6/500 in your entire school. You would probably look great as a women! :D
Bros tryna groom me for my underage cheeks lanklets are more gay on average than 5’8 and 9 dudes

bumb + my first high effort thread sorry if its ass im just a greycel 🙏

@PseudoMaxxer opinions?
great, i already knew all of this tho

• So Sad
Reactions: gr34ter
Bros tryna groom me for my underage cheeks lanklets are more gay on average than 5’8 and 9 dudes
"groom" you mean by teaching you about your true gender identity, you should book an appointment with your doctor and get estrogen I think it'll help you a lot, us liberals can never be wrong stop being such an inkwell and realize who you are

"groom" you mean by teaching you about your true gender identity, you should book an appointment with your doctor and get estrogen I think it'll help you a lot, us liberals can never be wrong stop being such an inkwell and realize who you are
stop tryna pinkpill me

IMG 4078

• JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69
most water thread of this week every manlet know more then this jfl also clothing is cope noone cares if you look tall but still manlet

Spent an hour on this thread to be called a manlet and convinced into being a tranny

lifts are water but the hair and style affecting height should be more talked about